One of my friends ask me for cum tribute with our fb friends pic and I said ok...

one of my friends ask me for cum tribute with our fb friends pic and I said ok. I selected 5 friends pic randomly and one of them is my moms. i didnt change cuz my friends didnt know my mom and i wouldn't think he would choose my mom. But he selected my mom without knowing she is my mom. He printed her pic, he slap his cock on her printed pic, commented her and cum on her pic. I don't know but seeing this scene makes me rock hard. later while jerking I thought of this scene and cum so much. But I didn't think of I fucking her.

So is it normal and it makes me incest person?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Show full body pics, preferably in dresses or skirts and we'll decide further

She seems ok, You try anything yourself on heror your friends mom, accidently walking in the bathroom when she's showering, brush up against her with a chub across her ass

I jerk it to incest related content all the time but I don't really have the family relations in mind. I just think milfs in general. Yana my dude.

I had no thought before this happened but now while jerking I thought this scene a lot

STOP BEING DEGENERATE

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

ever try staking out by the bathroom door and see if they have sex, or what sounds might come from there like the sound of a vibrator

I didn't try anything but sometimes I thought it. I don't know maybe I don't have enough courage or maybe afraid to regret

Buy a dump phone and send your mom and your friends mom a dick pic with a short description of what makes them sexy to you or what you want to do and then shut it off for a week or 2 and do it again.

So you think your problem is incest and not that you got rock hard over your friend's dick?

OP post your moms panties

Yes cuz we did it before with random girls pic and I didn't feel anything but last time seeing his cock and his cum over my mom face make me rock hard

Right you didn't feel anything but gladly did it again? Just blow him already.

Yah maybe

I have a couple of friends that are chads, my mom is single (dad died a few years ago) and my mom is attractive and young (had me at 15).

I think she is fucking my friends (secretly heard them flirting and kissing).

I feel a little guilty (I'm not attracted to her), but knowing my bulls of a friends (we were all football in HS) is plowing (possible gangbanging) my beautiful, petite mom gives me some exhilaration. Part of it might be I'm EXTREMELY attracted and had a few intimate moments with her older sister (my aunt [no past girlfriend compares to the passion I have for my aunt]).

I think if my mom or aunt were ugly, it would've been a different story.

I can't do that she is home with me

Creep pic her than

where is the pic with his dick.
Otherwise it didnt happen

She's quite voluptuous and beautiful. Do you have any more of her

That aint no excuse. There's always a way. Start taking up laundry chores or if shes goes out to the mailbox or whatever mad dash and snap the pics

We didn't take pic while he jerking

Yes I have some

Op your bullshit easy request have been made

I don't know this happened before yesterday and I want to know my thought is wrong or ok

I want pics of you creeping or some panties proofs
Don't care about your fucked up incest faggot addiction. Just suck your friends dick it's obvious,your gay.

I'd fuck your mother op.

well, she is a very sexy woman. Nothingn wrong with getting hard thinking about her. I'd love to see her naked

she's a milf, man, anyone would want to bang her

Yes i think i should accept it
But my friend's desire made me more excited. when I was jerking I imagined her cum covered face while she giving him bj.

I would imagine her in doggy in just her panties, smiling back at me and then slowly removing them and spreading her booty for me to see both of her beautiful holes

You need new hobbies, faggot

I think you're just gay. Did you do the same or just watch a friend jerk off ?

Don't share the site so it gets fixed by snapchat! s'n'a'p,ch'at,y'com

Yeh one day before I did same thing he brought his fb pics, I selected one of them and printed it then did same thing

Not sharing

let's see more of her please

Take a current pic and say its cause you wanted a pic for your phone's contact profile. and show the pic of your friends mom while your at it.

SOURCE. pretty please

I can't sorry I just shared her pic to see what she looks like

dude.your mommy is so sweet.post more.

whats wrong with incest person?
>come on. they just are.

thank you

I don't know so much thing about that I just want to know am I incest or not.

Not till you actually go thru and successfully stick it in her. So far your just curious but if you go and fail in accomplishing said task then you doomed to either years of therapy or homelessness

well, son... just

POST THE FUCING TRIBUTE ALREADY

it doesnt have to be this way ..gentle approach,i would recommand

Should i start jerking off? Are we going in for some juicy picture on this thread?

if there is true love between them,then nothing is wrong.

Cancel the order. Seems OP is instead jerking us along with nothing to show for it

OP ..say it. do u hav more or not?we are waiting.

Yah but I don't feel anything about her or I have never try anything to fuck her or spy her. Like I said before seeing my friend jerk and cum her printed pic make me rock hard. And still I don't want to fuck her but thinking of my mom giving him bj and imagining her covered face make me really excited