Can men get their period, except from their ass...

Can men get their period, except from their ass? About once a month for the past year or so I notice a lot of blood on the toilet paper. It usually follows a painful bowel movement with similar discomfort to menstrual cramps. Also I always feel moody before this monthly bloody shit and afterward my mood stabilizes.

Am I getting my period?

i get blood nearly every time i shit

this guy.. hat off to you

Not a medfag but my m1 gf said liver problems

I feel fine though just blood in stool once a month
Dont you turn yellow with liver problems?

Yeah, men shed their uterine lining through their assholes. You're now ready to conceive a butt baby. Grats OP.

What if his shit is a fetus?

Is this true?

No op, you arent menstruating, you're just lactose intolerant ya jackass. Lay off the dairy shit and it will stop. Pay attention and you will start to notice it only happens the day after you have too much milk and dairy. Energy drinks can cause it too. Does any of this ring true?
Do an experiment. Today, drink a shitload of milk (like 3 huge bowls of cereal worth, or 3 or 4 cups of it), then tomorrow document your results. Then drink a ton of energy drinks, and repeat the experiment.

No, but you should get it checked regardless. You could risk giving birth to a nigger.

Do you even know what a fucking period is?

This. Do it for science!

have u considered getting checked for colon cancer ............

I had lots of ice cream last night. Maybe milk is the cause of my menstruation

How did you know?

>No op, you arent menstruating
Maybe he's manstruating

No, be honest. You had a SHITLOAD of ice cream, didnt you?

No pun intended by the way

1.5 litres of pralines and cream ice cream.

So a 1/3 of a gallon. Yep, you're a milk bleeder. The human body was not meant to drink cow milk and it eats away at the lining of your intestines, causing gastrointestinal bleeding. I know this because i had your problem and couldnt figure it out for years. Then i cut milk out and it went away. Then i did the experiments i listed above. Sure as shit, it was milk alright.

Okay thanks user