What do you think about Canada (if anything)?

What do you think about Canada (if anything)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9rSBmOgpcDE
youtube.com/watch?v=ozDDYcyrCNE
youtube.com/watch?v=BRI-A3vakVg
youtu.be/HRcEWrWezrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You guys are french liberal faggots

Lots of trees

Nobody talks about you, so you have to be doing things pretty good. I'd love to live there.

tabernac
It's true. There are a lot of trees.
I love living here...

Our chill bros up north. French Canadians are kind of lame though

From what i've heard seems like a nice friendly place to live. If i could choose whether to live in USA or Canada, i'd pick Canada in an instant.

i wanna move there, find a good gig as a graphic or toy designer

I love canada.
a) People seem friendly.
b) Beautiful nature and you seem to do well conserving it.
c) You do not invade or attack anybody.
One of top 3 countries I want to visit to be honest.
I wonder what Canadians thing of Lithuania (my country). I wonder do many even know such county:D

Better than being called a snow nigger
It would depend on how much money you have
I didn't even notice the 2009 recession
You are welcome here any time.

My home and native land. Great place, gets a bit cold at times.

I've heard the name, but I wouldn't be able to point it out on a map. Know nothing about it.

you a graphic designer op?
anyway, fucking love me some maple syrup
so i might interview for some jobs thru skype
fuck it

No I'm not. Vancouver has a thriving art community, though. And very little snow.

SUNNYVILE AND THAT FUCKIN AWESOME 3 GUYS FROM TRAILER PARK

Trips, buddy.

I bought a vacation igloo in Regina last year, nice place.

Did you have to take an ice road to get there?

I was born in Ireland and moved to Montreal when I was 6. I'm fully bilingual, work for the Federal Government, make good $, shit ton of great benefits. In fact, I'm home today (family obligation, and I'm single!), smoking weed and drinking beer.Greatest country ever. Quebec women are fucking hot and fashionable.

Fuck off Lahey.

I lost my virginity in Quebec

I prefer Letterkenny to Trailer Park Boys
youtube.com/watch?v=9rSBmOgpcDE

They provide a dog sledding service from the airport.

People are too friendly in Canada. For example you mostly don't understand the french cynical humour because you lack that maliciousness.
You also don't understand that gathering/inviting muslims in your country is a momumental mistake.

Stop sending your fucking freezing arctic air.

Christ, we're gonna need TWO walls

You hear that?? It's the sound of the wispering winds of shit

A FUCKING LEAF

It's like the United States, but without the red states.

That was pretty good.
Fuck you
FYI It's currently 30 C warmer in the arctic as it should be right now, and it's the middle of the winter here with no snow.

As a Canadian, I can confirm that the French Canadians are the scum of our country

Yes we do, it's Trudope that doesn't.

We understand that shit in Quebec nigger. We're racist as fuck.

Fuck you faggot. You pasty little uncultured twat.

Does your ass still hurt?

I hate it here and it's cold and I have five neighbours and the weed is terrible but what else are you gonna do?

Born and raised here
Best Country the world over
French seperatists are kinda annoying but their movement is basically on life support
Best fishing and hunting you could possibly find anywhere
1st nation of hockey
Liberal democacy, if you compare even far right conservatives to republicans from murica they look tame
We getting legal weed across the country this year!
>Canada is awesome as fuck

Move out of Manitoba, you halfwit.

Tough words for a frog

Its all good bud.
youtube.com/watch?v=ozDDYcyrCNE

Indians are the scum of our country. "First nations" fucks, shoulda all been killed, would have saved everyone grief in the long run.

Nice trips, buddy

And no. But I DID meet a chick online from Quebec who mailed me a dildo.

Oh i almost forgot, our beer is fucking awesome.

But it's one of the pricier places to live so unless you have a really nice salary it's difficult to get ahead. Not impossible but you have to make some big sacrifices in order to save.

the correct term is ice nigger

Seperatism is a dead issue. The old guard is dying and the french realize the benefit of biligualism and being part of Canada. There are few seperatists under 40.

Californian here.
I hate the French so I hate Quebec. The rest of Canada is pretty chill, there's literally no reason to dislike you guys.

Take advantage of the cities many homeless shelters and other support programs. I had a job at Mc Dicks and lived comfortably.

My name is Joe, and I am CANADIAN
youtube.com/watch?v=BRI-A3vakVg

Oh God.....

Wasn't that six months before Molson Canadian was bought by the states?

Bunch of Cucks living where it is far too cold. Canada sucks.

Fuck you, snapperhead.

Canadian Coke rules

Sucks

I know Lithuania has a really high literacy rate... So that's a good thing.. that's about it though

Go on river trips and camping trips as much as posible

I live in southern Ontario

Im from toronto and i mean toronto not the five other torontos in toronto

This feels very nostalgic for some reason.

Much fewer autists like you. That's another one for Canada.

I live in southern alberta and I gotta say it's a blast. Everybody loves 4x4 trucks, there is weed comin out of the woodwork. Even my 88 year old grandma hits the bong. We got cool national parks. U can fuckin ski in the West and sun tan in the east. Every farmer and his dog has a high power rifle that nobody gets shot with cuz people are chill. Did I mention jumping 4x4 trucks??? fuck what more could anyone want.

You seem offended. Canada sucks, wat u gonna do bout it?

The only problem is when the idiots bring their 4x4s into BC and drive around in city centres like retards or take up the left lane (you Albertans do not understand how to keep right). Then I'm like, fucking move you small dicked asshole. But then I remember that you're still Canadian and I continue on my merry way.

Typical yank. Fuck off back to McD's and get to cleaning your gun.

Thats cool and all. But ita still to cold why not have that shit somewhere you can actually go outside in the winter.

It's basically improved USA, less ignorance, peaceful people, based Trudeau, OK economy. What's not to like about Canada?

I'm a brit, why are you so pissed? Like Canada sucks, don't be triggered by facts.

Depends on the part of the country. Just fine here in BC. Also, man up you faggot. 4 seasons is where it's at.

Laugh at your stupidity and continue enjoying my day in this beautiful country.

It's funny that you keep assuming people are pissed at you. We don't get bogged down by that nonsense.

You're probably English based on your attitude.

I'm here in Detroit Michigan so I've met a lot of you guys and all I got to say is that you people are exactly like us but with more plaid shirts.

We're okay.
Manitoba is a boring piece of shit.
Quebec is full of French dickheads.

cucked

French canada is the best canada its the only canada in the land all the other canadas are hardly canada if you lived here for a day you'd understand

Some of us actually enjoy the cold. Winter is awesome. Snowboarding, snowmobiling, hockey, there's a fucktonne (that's a metric fucktonne by the way) of fun shit to do. Just wear a damn coat.

Snow is awful besides don't you guys have like scary things out in the woods. Like skinwalkers and wendigos no thanks dude.
At least i can call a tranny a dude without getting fined fag.
That one guy was definitely pissed.

I donut mind Canada at all.
Especially Canada Dry.
youtu.be/HRcEWrWezrw

Yeah but they're friendly skinwalkers and wendigos. They politely ask if they can interrupt you for a quick attempt at murder. If you say no, they apologize for the inconvenience and everyone goes about their business.

I live in NY near the border to Ontario...beento Canada maybe twice.

I have nothing against your country, but just due to our proximity (i.e. Canadian flag and anthem at Buffalo Sabres games) my friends in college dubbed me "canuck"

Shitposting gooks

You fucks are friendly I'll give you that. Still 2spoopy4me.

It is too fucking cold and we pay to much to heat our homes. It really sucks here,

Nobody ever blames us for stuff. That was nice of you, thanks!

Same, people tell me I talk with a Canadian accent sometimes.

Our government is retarded.

Not really, our government is ineffectual and mostly harmless.

STAY OUT OF CANADA FUCKERS!

Man I've lived in BC my whole life and I don't even think I have a Canadian accent until I say certain words.

Canada fucking sucks fuck off you edgelord 12 year olds

>everything costs more
>you make less
>winter 10 months of the year
>faggot special snowflakes everywhere with castreau as prime minister

yeah no this place is a god damn hell blighted shithole fuck all you commie shits thinking this is some kind of "sanctuary"

speak.*

>everything costs more
>you make less
>winter 10 months of the year
>faggot special snowflakes everywhere with castreau as prime minister

All true. But its still better than America.

Haha, that was pretty funny bud.

Tim Hortons is no longer a Canadian company. So they should stop their national pride ads.

Try starting a business here. Good luck.