This is NOT bait, I genuinely feel like there is a correlation between a more sub par gene pool with being liberal...

This is NOT bait, I genuinely feel like there is a correlation between a more sub par gene pool with being liberal, any "man" would never take away behind a female leader. What do you guys think? Is there a genetic connection between being weak/small and supporting Hillary?

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Would never take a seat behind* a female leader my bad.

Of course there is. Trump and the republican party is about self-responsibility, and the weak fear having to do things for themselves. They are more in favor of collectivism, where they can rely on the community to provide for them. Republicans are individualists, which are naturally stronger and more self-sustaining

>democracy
>2 sides to pick

You americans are astonishingly retarded. At least you have the frredom to own enough guns to make assasinations, coups and civil war feasible.

not true.

coastal blue states are worth trillions of dollars

red states have failed completely, and have not contributed to America since the 1800's.

Thus blue states have to give 100's of billions of dollars to the failed red states for welfare and subsidies.

>kek "self responsibility"
>"individualists"!
>"stronger and more sustaining"!!

well i'm 5'9 and i supported Trump.
do I even exist ?

hence the fishmouth?

Wanna guess where the coastal state money comes from, and what party they are affiliate with? Silicon Valley? Wall Street? Big banks? Hollywood is literally the only demographics of leftists that throw money around. The rest of the money is generated by the right.

there may be a genetic correlation between intellect.

it's been noted that the vast majority of trump supporters (not just voters), are undereducated, underemployed, and frankly far less-intelligent than their blue state counterparts.

Now we don't know if it's a genetic correlation, or if it's due to the fact that red states have cut their education funding back so far.

regardless, red states produce stupid, jobless, education-fearing imbeciles.

flyover states. filth. trash. garbage. failures. addicts. criminals. racists. bigots. rapists. molesters.

I'm 6'3 and think Trump's a fucking idiot
wha about me?

kek

pray tell son. how does the 'right' generate money.

and if they generate money..... why are they all poor? hmmmmm?

you're trash, boy. you're what we call 'useful idiots'. you'll always vote republican. you'll always vote against your best interests.

and you'll always be a failure.

gr8 b8 m8

does this piece of garbage look intelligent? tall? "manly"?

>'the right' are the ones who actually generate all the money
>yet they're all poor and uneducated

hm?

Fixed

look into their eyes. can you see any life in them? any semblance of an intellect?

no. because they're retards.

to be fair he's not wrong about this:

"it's been noted that the vast majority of trump supporters (not just voters), are undereducated, underemployed, and frankly far less-intelligent than their blue state counterparts."

well I have to agree with op on this one.
From now on, I'll support anything against Trump. You should rethink your position as well.

the right generates no money.

liberals are by far the richest people in America

red states = failures.

blue states = worth trillions.

how about these obese, trump-loving retards?

any semblance of life? intellect?

no. more red state trash. flyover filth.

Cuck
Twelve more years of tears

The tech industry and silicon valley is surprisingly democratic since a lot of their income isn't from manufacturing.

the average response from trump's retards.

impeachment: soon.

going to take a wild guess and say this picture is staged

I'm not batting or playing dumb here. I just don't
think education is a way to prove your intelligent.
How do you explain the people more educated that no longer able to criticize fake news and constant bullying and sometimes goes violently against opposition?

lol Im 5'6 140, guess its a good thing ive gone trans

I'm 6'1" and a bit (188cm, to be more science), I think trump could conceivably mark the end of the great american experiment, with his kleptocratic tendencies, cronyism, fraudulent business style, and 'watch it burn' appointments to cornerstone offices.

Good news for anyone who doesn't like anything america does, I guess? Or has a low enough IQ to think what trump is ding will be good for the US?

kek

it's the real deal.

they're animals. filth. trash.

It correlates more with education so if teatosterone correlates with less education, sure

>Trump and the republican party is about self-responsibility

hero worship is always about self-responsibility, totally.

I often stand in a crowd of people chanting some born-billionaire's name when I'm getting on with shit, doing my own thing for my own self.

makes perfect sense.

>*you're

then the retard goes on to talk about fake news.

then...

>"How do you explain the people more educated that no longer able...."

wat?

god damn retard.

no but they say they don't need nobody so they must not need nobody no how

that's why everyone always talks about saving up and moving to the rust belt, for all the freedoms and moneys and jobs

well the main retard will be impeached. i can stand pence for 2 years until he's impeached when dems win in 2018

we've got to punish the idiots who support trump though. voter rolls are public, thankfully. should they be prosecuted? deported? forced into camps?

sorry

driving out to iowa to try & make it in the butter industry

liking trump is the ultimate cuck move, it's always funny when his acolytes think letting him fuck their country as they watch is somehow empowering

I am legit 6'4 and work out most days. I'm not huge Jackman ripped but I am not bad. I voted for her because he is not a person of his word. He cares about no one below a million dollars.

what in god's name are you trying to say?

is English your first language??

I think we should have a denazification of the internet. Just out the neonazis into camps, they're such big fans of them

Well, to anyone arguing against me (op) you do realize that's trumps victory upon itself suggests superiority of wit, networking, and other things.

Hence his success.

the people who DON'T cry when trump fucks their country like to call other people cuck, because lol, whoops, where did done mah logic go gone

Liberals generally have higher IQ. Just look at scandinavia and compare it to africa. Conservatist are just born with malfunctioning brains

that trumps*

Inb4 retard (I'm baked and have no time to spell check)

BINGO

>>Liberals are more intelligent

Obviously bullshit when basic biology is an alien concept to them, and is something you can just make up in your head on a whim.

worshipping some old businessman as an alpha is the most beta cuck thing you can do

And they genuinely think he's going to turn against his own family and fight jews on their behalf lmao

Implying that's not because one is insanely white and the other is insanely nigger.

Implying Africans grasp the concept of liberalism or conservatism.

Internet males joined up with the religious right out of spite for women and a black guy lol.

intelligence isn't correlated with pleasant or socially cohesive behaviour, only an uneducated idiot would think that it was.

smart people can have psychological reasons for lacking altruism, or empathy, and they need not be stupid to allow them to come to the fore.

lrn2psychology, then maybe lrn2neurology

im 5'6, i think hillary is retarded, corrupt, and belongs either in jail or in a gas chamber

Just look at the world m8.
High intelligence = scandinavia, norther europe = liberal countries
Low intelligence = africa, middle east = conservative countries

Its human nature to change its own nature

Unless you feel youre at the mercy of your own nature, that you are powerless to control yourself

Is this true, are you powerless to control yourself?

fixed more

so youre saying conservatives are just niggers?

i guess that makes sense

absolutely not.

Sure, trump's somewhat intelligent. A great salesman. A pathological liar.

your implication is that conservatives are genetically superior to all. you're likely trolling, you certainly seem too intelligent to 1. vote for trump or 2. believe that genetics have worked in red states' favor re their inbreeding (tiny rural areas are victims of inbreeding).

Well I mean... niggers and women are genetically disposed to be less, scientifically speaking.

Less strength, less intellect, less leadership skills, implying the subjects are alpha.

haha look at this stupid newfag

lawl

Post was pretty clearly written in 'stupid' syntax, but it's not at all hard to know what he meant.

tfw you try to call someone stupid and out yourself as an idiot.

if red state people are so superior why are red states such low scoring welfare queens

My cousin is a dime bro

well yes.

you see, whites in red states (not blue) make up the largest bloc on welfare in America.

thus, the GOP base (conservatives) are the literal niggers of America.

red states are the niggers of America

America's the nigger of the developed nations.

that's the hierarchy.

That betrays a lack of wit on your own part, if you think a competition so large, with so many players and bit-players, comes down to the smarts, etc, of the figurehead at it's centre.

Luck plays more part than you seem willing to entertain, even if you ignore the influence of other factors.

Too many niggers

'stupid' syntax

are you sure you're not just half-retard?

i agree OP

Implying America isn't the number 1 first world country that every other nation follows for guidance lmao.

#2nukes

>A pathological liar.
hows that exactly?
I met the man 3 times and had lunch with him once.
He is upfront and blunt. We didn't make the deal because he wanted to take more for his investment and my labor's than I was willing to give.

nope.

because the largest bloc on welfare in red states are whites.

the meth freaks. rapists. criminals. molesters. filth. all red state white trash.

You seem like someone racing as hard as you can towards anything that allows you to dismiss the arguments you don't understand or agree with.

It's certainly safer that way, not having to bother.

White niggers maybe

HAHAH TEARS HAHAHAH CUCK CUCK

oh god what have I done he promised he'd make her great again now she's left me

how about the self contradictory tweets

well he had to give it up or Putin and Goldman Sach would put him on the street

Well, any level headed human is either mildy conservative or truly moderate.

Liberals (males) are redundant because it proves they are weak/lack decision making skills by default from within itself.

Gook detected

feel free to think that, I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself trying to figure out what sentences you haven't encountered before might mean

0/10 lazy troll

I can tell you this much:

America as a whole looks pretty god damn retarded right now.

the world's literally laughing at them.

>cucked by Russia
>cucked by Israel (again)
>cucked by China
>cucked by a child-molesting, orange reality tv host
>cucked by retards in its Midwest/south

I mean my GOD, what happened to intelligence in America? You let the retards take all 3 branches of government. And now you're out in the street whining like fags.

What the FUCK, America??

I wouldn't care, but America's fuckery affects the rest of the world.

...doesn't your leader have tiny, women's hands? Also, as a general rule, aren't conservatives vastly overweight with diabetes? Think motorized carts with bloated messes puttering down the street with a cut little red hats on complaining about the "mexicans." You are incorrect in your obsevations, I'm afraid. Back to the drawing board for you.

lol buttmad white trash grasping at straws

'I know he's not a cheat and a liar because I refused to business with him, and he never cheated or lied to me'

lol

hey libtard. you're blocked. go whine about trump to someone else. not me.

don't bother responding you CTR cuckold, I won't be able to see your fagged posts.

Yet the people who progress the human race are liberal Gates, musk etc

This kind of thing doesnt reflect well on your side

the deal just wasn't good enough. I asked the idiot that said Trump is liar to prove it

Yeah but they don't look like a body builder so i dont want to have sex with them i mean i dont respect them

how's that?
showing how disabled the mental capacity of a hillary supporter is?

this, times ∞

The young cuck who posted this is unable to read any replies because he's in the midst suckling the cum out of my balls and his vision is obscured by my pubes. I'll tell him you fellas said "hi"! By the way: He voted for Jill Stein. He's just being a silly goose.

Here, here's a source you can call fake news you blindingly stupid ideologue

politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/

I honestly wonder what conservatives even do during the day. Sitting on their liberal computer? Listening to liberal music? Playing liberal videogames?

Its true

people with trump's bmi die on average in their early 60s

he's ahead of the american curve, probably because born a millionaire

Mad cuck loser enjoy the next 8 years

>blocked on Sup Forums

Holy kek we're dealing with a completely new breed of newfag here boys.

Mad cuck loser v2 enjoy the next 8 years of trump and your continued lack of sex lol