youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
money.cnn.com/2017/01/06/news/economy/obama-over-11-million-jobs/
youtube.com/watch?v=M_inR2-QHSA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lololo

I knew he was up to something.

Trump's tie is made in China, ahhahahaha. Now what?

Wow. I didn't know this.
>Let's give the country to Hillary now!

Now what? Make America great again!

>silk grows in america

Trump already did, he reminded Ford that if they open a new plant in Mexico they will be subjected to import tariffs and fees. Ford decided to open a new plant in Michigan instead. I would say it's pretty good considering he wasn't even president at the time that happened.

Yes, and Mexico will pay for the wall.

And everything will cost more and fail more.

obama created an average of 40,000 jobs a week

American jobs for American people.

haha payback from America

The worlds greatest

WTF, DAMN, MADE ME THINK

FUCK TRUMP, FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>chinese products aren't cheap because they have lower build quality and materials
lol ok

Doesn't matter where the raw material comes from. I have several ties where the silk is printed in Italy and the tie then made in the UK.

Not to mention the dozens of ties I have made in just the UK or Italy, though it seems as though those are the only Euro tie people, and they ain't cheap.

I do have a couple of Thai silk and Chinese made ties, but high quality seven fold ties, not cheap and nasty shit like Trumps. He's gotta be the only businessman and politician to not wear a seven fold. Tight bastard won't even splash on the male essentials for his level of living.

I would buy a clip on. I've never worn a normal tie so don't know how to tie it. :^)

On the upside, if he ever defenestrated himself and his tie caught him mid fall, I'd have the satisfaction of it not bearing his weight and him falling to his demise.

Wishful thinking though I guess.

I just like lampooning the rich by wearing the same clothes as them while paying no more than $5 an item for my ensemble. It amuses me to be poor but look rich.

Surprising just how throwaway our society has become, when people donate thousands of dollars worth of silk and cashmere clothing to thrift stores/charity shops.

yeah. because if you want to invest some billions in a plant, one call is enough to throw them over and say "okay, we do it in america instead"

that's how business work, but you know that as trump supporter.

and the plan to buildt that plant in the us wasn't made before. it was really trump. really!

do you know how much a chinese worker gets paid and how much an american?

maybe that would explain a bit why those chinese products are cheaper. but just maybe.

probably it doesn't, because labor force is always the cheapest in production, right?

It also amuses me that most people that shop in those places would rather have a thin as shit Adidas jacket made in Vietnam rather than a high quality coat made of wool, silk or cashmere made in Yurope by skilled craftsmen.

Which of course is far warmer, far more hardy and which will almost certainly last a lifetime and be passed to future generations.

Same with shoes, you can get a pair of benchmade leather shoes that will fit so perfectly you need a shoehorn to put them on, and will be repairable no matter what wear they get and they're roughly comparable in price to something like a ltd edition Nike shoe. Which will last six months before it's engineered deficiencies cause it to be unwearable any further. No chance of resoling, or restiching the welt.

A silk jacket? That would tear easily. I get my jackets from the North Face, zipper broke now but the rest of it is fine. They are probably made in Vietnam.

>low paid workers make better goods
ok

no.

low paid workers commit suicide. In an Apple plant in China they had to install nets and cages in the building cuz people were jumping.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foxconn_suicides

His shirt is made in Bangladesh

and his jacket is made in Mexico

You might be surprised how tough silk is, even as a thin weave. Google it.

Maybe they will build the wall for him. He just needs to park in a south cali parking lot in a pickup truck.

better move production here then, save some lives

>saves 800 jobs
>in a Country of 300,000,000
>for thousands of dollars each

Why isn't the focus on new jobs? Doesn't everyone understand that most jobs eventually become irrelevant to society?

all those MAGA hats = 'Gina

Thanks, this will make a fine addition to my collection

I don't think anyone in America aside from illegals would apply for a job at a clothing factory. The wage would be as low as possible.

>>silk
>>grows
American conservative detected
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silk

>everything is silk all the time

>100% wool

Go suck Trump's asshole you soulless shill

>animals don't grow

youtube.com/watch?v=77ktNSPFbwQ

That's well above average for Indonesia.

I know that's not the point of it being posted here but cost of living is relevant to wages. They don't need a min. of 600/mo for rent and so on.

>grows
hehe

>Tie is made in China because it's cheaper there due to current US law
>Trump is literally directly effected by this and changes the tax system to discourage foreign trade, closing this loophole and bringing jobs back to America
>"LOOK HIS TIE IS MADE IN CHINA WHAT A HYPOCRITE"

Fucking retard, actually die of cancer.

even if he did,you faggots would just find something else to complain about

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>>silk grows

Yeah. No.

see silk does grow. it grows inside the body of a larvae which itself grows

Use s'n'a'p,ch'at,y'com before it gets patched fellow Sup Forumsros!
Share pics that you got here

>alternative facts
That's a complete lie, please quit spreading misinformation

The bottom end of the minimum wage scale in Indonesia is now US$2.85/hr.
>nwpc.dole.gov

Look I don't like Trump all that much, but this is the sort of thing that is incredibly stupid to bring up. Trump is a businessman and has been for years. Manufacturing in the US is unpopular due to regulation and tax. There's also the issue of minimum wage. Combined, these factors lead to a serious increase in production costs. Say what you want about Trump, but he has acknowledged that he and others like him, businessmen, are not incentivized to have goods manufactured in the US because of the costs and so on. There is little to no outrage at Apple for producing all of the parts for their phones and computers in China. This fact illustrates one of the main issues with the current US economy, not with Trump.

This

nice, you found a knock off hat, cant stop them from making them

lOl stupid americunts. He has been office like one week and just starting to make murica great again.Just wait. After 8 years your going to moon and stuff.

Finally someone is reasonable

>Trump chooses to put personal profits above American employment
>retarded conservative tools think this will change if he's given the most powerful position on the planet

We'll all die together now, thanks to faggots like you

Why the cunting fuck are you assuming he wouldn't create in America if it became cheaper here? The entire point of Trump is that you can't create in America without losing millions, fucks sake, that's why he's changing that, God fucking dammit you're the most retarded man who ever lived, Christ sake.

The entire fucking point is that under current law, building in America is suicide, that's literally why he built in China and Mexico, and why it's on the forefront of his mind. I would love to bludgeon you to death with a fire axe.

Little too much rage there user.

Quality rebuttal. If people getting mad at you hurts your feelings, maybe don't be a retard. Sorry.

I'm a different user. Not the guy you replied to.

You're just as fucking stupid as he is, make no mistake.

as usual, photoshooped beyond recognition

As usual, Trumpfags deflect reality with alternative facts.

i don't need to move, bitch.
not in trumpland

look how cute he is. you need a bunch of photoshop-mongoloids to edit his lines away. I bet the orders came from the narcissist himself and most likely, some heads were rolling in the past for bad shoops.

"I'm gonna drain the swamp, people! I really will! But first, I'll have to expand the swamp massively and create an even bigger swamp! It's very complicated!"

LoL are you stupid. That pic is like 20 years old and those steaks are delicious like your mommys pussy...

Obama was a joke and so are you.

Michigan is cheaper than Mexico ?

>CNN literally colluded with a presidential candidate

>CNN staff shown to have massive ethics violations during the election and provably influenced primary elections to suit their agenda

>CNN shown to have completely fabricated entire stories with no proof just last week to suit their agenda

>propaganda
>derogatory
>information, especially of a biased or >misleading nature, used to promote or >publicize a particular political cause or point of >view

so, clearly you have no idea how to photoshop lines of age away? notice his shiny teeth and the shadow looking awkward?

Obama was the token black guy. Everyone wanted to change history and vote in the first black president.

Fkn retard

His stupid red fucking hats aren't even made in America. Don the con...

Thank you for explaining this to these irrational (and uneducated) Trump haters.

You sound like a sheep. Ever try independent and critical thought?

I think its time to go away...cya

Who gives a shit? Trump never said he was going to cut all trade with China/Mexico. That would destroy the US economy like never before seen in history. The entire country would collapse.

>retarded af
Trump can't make US manufacturing cheaper, he can only make foreign manufacturing more expensive, and why the fuck would he do that when he's already chosen to profit from foreign manufacturing?

Sorry buddy, you're just a chump

Clothes made in America would cost a lot because 7.25 USD per hour is the minimum wage. Compare that with Chinas monthly wage of 2,030 yuan. So buying American made would be pricey.

no shit, that's not about to change any time soon.

Trump has never cared about American jobs and he's not about to start.

>Has Trump name on it
> no clue of how brand names work
> trump simply must have control of everything he sells the license to

Liberal derp

>Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
but are we tho?

>want ties with your name on them
>build tie factory

OR

>pay someone else to make them

citation needed

money.cnn.com/2017/01/06/news/economy/obama-over-11-million-jobs/

>FAKE NEWS

What the fuck? He's clearly facing west.

Proof dinosaurs walk among us.

youtube.com/watch?v=M_inR2-QHSA

dad, pls go

HE IS BRING BACK THE JOB OF CHIEF PENIS INSPECTOR FOR SCHOOL PENIS INSPECTION DAY!!!!!!!!!!

Onigger never created a single job.
Besides, are we going to let the fact that the former coward in chief had 5 kids with 3 different whores slide? Hang the nigger!

>brown fingers

huehuehue