Why are koreans decent in english while japs aren't?

why are koreans decent in english while japs aren't?

Japanese people can't pronounce shit

The Korean language has more different sounds, and Koreans are influenced a lot more by American 'culture' and consume a lot more American media.

protip number of visitors/unique visitors

in a word, koreans dont come here

Koreans are getting smarter than before.
Japanese on other hand is getting dumber.

look, hating japan is still a cool thing on Sup Forums. you praise any east/se asians english other than japanese even though you have zero knowledge of their backgrounds. wont defend japanese speaking awful english but you are so judgmental. its kinda out of hand

I don't hate Nihon despite having plenty of reasons to
In fact Nips speaking Engrish is the cutest shit

but you still do cos acting like that looks/sounds cool. fucking ridiculous.

oh come on kawasaki don't be so tsundere

grow out of every japanese medium/culture. its all shit and only disguises you. enjoy other mature asian one instead. according to you their english are quite well and far superior to jap dunces. theyd welcome you with the civilized mindset and intelligence.
you dont bother enjoying such an "i dont hate" tier subhuman culture.

Oh fuck off you feeling sorry for your self cunt
Nips speaking poor English is a well documented issue
Even fucking abe has addressed it multiple times
People shit on japan so they don't want to see like weebs it's banter
Almost everyone on Sup Forums would wish they could live there but Sup Forums is also one of the few boards where people know about cultures and how your salary man culture is cancer

Koreans learn English because they want to come to America and Canada while Japanese people don't learn much of the language at all

Its because japanese has the shittiest phonetics in the world. They can't pronounce shit.

im not talking about nips speaking shit enlglish but your belief "any other asian speaks decent english"

Chinese English varies
Korean English is good
Taiwan is good
Any other Asian country doesn't have the infrastructure for good schools all over the county
With the exception of Vietnam

there is a sushi restaurant in by neighbour and it's owner (jap) is fluent in English

It's more of the same, although we are slightly good at pronunciation.

How about swedish? It's your hometown.

probably, all of the Korean you have met belong to upper class because only rich, active, aggresive people can have a chance to go out to foreign countries.
therefore inevitably people having such a chance in korea are educated so well and are very fluent at English.

on the other hands in japan, the companies and society rather compel japanese to go out to foreign countries to train them there regardless of their will and social class

>Chinese English varies
>Korean English is good
>Taiwan is good
whats the source. have you ever talked with all of them in english that much?
this is exactly the same impression as mine. both are terrible at english but koreans pronunciation is somewhat better.

nope. 90% of Korean's I've met are middle class. Big normies

Regular workers are not supposed to be good in Swedish even tho 10% here speaks it. Everyone are taught Swedish in schools but only officers have to be good with it.

おまえ面倒臭いぞ
もう少し面白いこと喋れ
どうでもいい話題をいつまでもひきずって引き際も分からんかったらほんまあほやぞ

really?
all of Koreans I have ever met insisted that they are very rich in the own country.

Because they don't want people like you to come to Japan. Isn't that obvious?

Ok im very rich

japs are retarded, koreans aren't. that's it