So it seems like Sup Forums is in love with this guy...

So it seems like Sup Forums is in love with this guy. I can't be the only one who is fucking embarrassed and ashamed that we as a country allowed this to happen.

I can't be the only one. Right?
Right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
fortune.com/2017/01/24/donald-trump-approval-ratings/
politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nope, you're not the only one.

Lurk more

I'd say it's around 50% approval

you are not alone.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

You are not the only one. Most people with common sense understand that he is a horrible self-obsessed moron.

you're not alone

Take it easy it's just a stupid politician calm down holy fuck you retard

Ill say that he panders to us perfectly. >Says things like he's behind a veil of anonymity.
>Self obsessed.
>Constantly assuring people they are wrong and his argument is right.
>Makes fun of differently abled
>Hates forgeiners
Seems.... Right up our alley

Not the only one. Definitely feeling embarrassed.

All the proof you need that trump supporters are holocaust denying racists

Well...fucked that one. I'll get back to lurking

We could have said that about every single President. Are you stupid? I believe so. Do you really believe anytging happens freely in this or any country? This guy just like all the other guy's is simply a figurehead. The ultra-wealthy, otherwise known as the property-party (owners of industry) run this country. Just like they do in every country. Get with it.

ITT liberals cry because they ran a criminal establishment hack that had to cheat to beat an old kike commie and still got their asses handed to them

The things he's doing will negatively affect millions of people and possibly the whole planet. So no, I don't think he's just a stupid politician. He's arguably the most powerful man in the world. Not that easy for me to be chill about it

>current year +2
>still believing in the hall o cost
Lurk moar newfag

Get out of your parents basement then you get a job you black hoodie motherfucker

kek

Says the liberal

Find it funny that liberals are butthurt about him making fun of that journalist. Trump treated him like anyone else but liberals with their superiority complex feel he's immune from criticism because he apparently can't fight back despite being in a better position to do so than most. I'm happy he won if for no other reason to piss off these whiny self righteous hypocritical faggots. Not to mention Hillary is just as bad and probably physically and definitely mentally unfit to fulfill the position effectively.

Says the moron

LOL so many cringes

he is a scumbag + asshole, but to lots of Americans he is the only person that reached out to them, while Hillary didn't even care to talk to them and simply labeled them as "rednecks" "homophobes" "retards" "racists". TBH all the candidates are shit

Well I guess I can't argue with that

America is shit, Americans are shit, therefore Sup Forums is shit, end thread.

$17B to build a useless wall (there are already several tunnels in place where people can pass) when we have thousands of children starving within our borders. 'fuck outta here.

samefag

Ugh

As a non American I just find it really, really funny

>he doesn't want the wall
>he pretends to care about starving kids
>probably does absolutely nothing to help monetarily or voluntarily

Just shut your fucking mouth already.

whats embarrasing and ashaming is the fact we let obama and democrats run the country into the ground and idiots like yourself blamed bush on it all and then wanted another 4 years with a different liberal doing the same

Where are there thousands of children starving in America?

Hillary fucked up. That campaign was tragic. Biden would have connected with the dem auto union voters that turned their back on the party.

Not today kiddo

He's an idiot.

The preferred term is 'deplorables' for white people along the rust belt and all their privilege being trailer park poor

The tunnels are for drugs. They migrants aren't allowed to use them. I mean yeah less dirty mexicans sure. But we still need our fucking drugs user.

It's impossible for me to sympathize for someone being willfully ignorant

Probably in one of many shelters where poor people who knew they couldn't afford a child go after having irresponsible sex

He's gone back on most of his promises publicly before even entering the Whitehouse.
No Muslim ban
No Hillary in jail
No replacement for obamacare in sight, just repeal and take his word for it like always
No wall at Mexico's expense. Tarrifs aren't pesos and will most likely end in an embargo
No enhanced interigation

His cabinet is all billionaires and terrible choices like Betsy devol and Tom price which probably won't make it into the cabinet. Only time this has happened in American history.

Anyone look at his approval ratings? 32% approvals during his inauguration which is different than polls because that is likelihood to vote, not opinion on the president. Another worst in history. These have gone up to 40% now though.

Trump has done some good though. He did kill the TPP so he's got some credit for that.

> Sup Forums is in love with this guy.
lel.
pol are the only ones that like him and even they started to turn against him when they finally figured out he was a jew

inner cities. poor rural white areas.

Well I guess I can't argue with that

Or there just aren't that many and dude was pulling a number out of his ass.

>the irony
97% of scientist world wide agree on climate change but it's willfully ignorant to believe that? Classic moron

lol cry you delusional queer, watching you lib faggots whine is far more entertaining than if you would have just accepted it, your tears bring me so much joy

as he carries on he will become 'the man' and Sup Forums won't be able to help itself and turn on him.

>I'm also mad these tools took my pepes away from me

You Americans have become the laughing stock of the world thanks to Trump.

He's either going to get the USA nuked, or run it into the ground.
BUT that's all worth it for all the SJW butthurt it's been causing.
Haven't laughed this much at political events in fucking years.

Surely you can show some proof of this then.

No. We are still here. Trump is a fucking joke, as are his brainless supporters.

true, but if a wall was put in place more tunnels would happen. also: Sicario

the real comedy is trumps constants hissyfits.

Undoubtedly, a pretend caring individual. I see them all the time, the closest they come to charity of any kind is virtue signaling on social media.

you dirty nigger

Go back to pol with your useless altfacts retard.

Going based on the demographics that use Sup Forums, most of us are millennials and millenials are overwhelmingly likely to be left leaning people. Thus, It seems that the people who genuinely like trump are an extremely loud and obnoxious minority and the rest are trolls.

>he's gonna get the USA nuked

How exactly? Hillary was the one trying to start some shit with Russia, who is the most capable of doing it.

Only reason I like him is because he triggers the fuck out of this entitled snowflake generation.

No the real comedy is the press going on non stop about the hissy fits, and ignoring the shit the man is actually doing. You'll find ten times as many new storys about his bitching over non issues than you will about real shit like his gag order for the EPA.

And the real men and women sit back and watch this thread and laugh at you pathetic bitches who have no idea how the world works.

So much this. Trump is the biggest SJW cry baby of all time. He gets on fights with 14 year olds in twitter

this

Well he is fat, racist, hate immigrants and love spend money that he doesn't have, couldn't be more american.

it really is embarrassing

As an Italian I'm kind of glad he's been elected. Americans constantly made fun of us for electing Berlusconi, now they have their buffoon.
Enjoy it while your absurdly rich "anti-establishment" president destroys obamacare, social measures and brings anti-scientism and christian bigotry into the country. Not to mention lobbies.
But hey, at least no mexicans amirite? That's what really matters.

>loud and obnoxious minority

What are approval ratings and voter turn out numbers? More U.S. Citizens wanted trump than Hillary, it's just a fact.

So you can't say why trump is a good choice? Thought so

there tunnels don't just happen. To dig them out and not be detected they need funding. The cartels make that shit happen to move their product. But the coyotes don't have the capital to do it on a large scale.

Don't get me wrong, the wall is a foolish idea that won't work. The only win in this is he's going to piss Mexico off so bad they will pull out of NAFTA on their own without us having to do shit. And the money we keep here after that might offset half the cost of the fucking wall.

The citizens of the US do not directly elect the President of the US.

> King Trump

The way things are going we aren't going to need anymore presidential elections.

There's no point arguing with you little cunts, you have nothing to say that's worth hearing.
But please continue, we love seeing your anger.

Mfw Nazi's commandeered the term "RedPill" from fucking Morpheus, who was originally attempting to wake up humanity to its own Oneness, not white fucking nationalism.

Shut it down the goyim figured it out

starving in a 3AM television commercial way? not exactly, but hungry/not enough food to thrive

"More than 14 percent of U.S. households struggle to put enough food on the table. More than 48 million Americans—including 16.2 million children—live in these households. Source: Household Food Security in the United States, 2010 . U.S. Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, September 2011. (Table 1A, Table 1B)"

>all the candidates are shit
>mfw when your election was months ago and you are all fixated on the election and the other candidate like your team won the superbowl and its not about running a country
>mfw when i have no face

TOP KEK

Hahahhahah
>lost by 3.2 million popular votes
>had a 32% approval rating day of his inaguration. Worst in history
>largest protest in US history was the next day saying trumps gotta go. 3x times as many people who went to his inaugurations just in DC itself, not the protests in other cities.
>popular among people
Wee lad

you can't have a republican king

>mfw you're too young to remember total recall

God I hate you smug retards.

What a special little snowflake you are. Can't argue because you have no point. When's Hillary going to jail again? Oh yeah, trump lied about that

fortune.com/2017/01/24/donald-trump-approval-ratings/
> Trump is the first elected U.S. president to start out with a job approval rating below 50% in the history of Gallup surveys

>politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president
He lost by a million votes

Trump's new state department senior staff

The claim was that their are thousands of children starving in America. Not that there were thousands of kids who could stand to eat more.

Day 7 of our national nightmare
Is it too soon?
To the melody of "my favorite things" from "Sound of Music"

"More black site prisons,
and torture," says Donny,
"No conflicts of interest,"
"My daughter's a hottie,"
"Keep all those Syrians,
where they belong"
How long will it take till we finish this song?

"American carnage",
"Lets raise us some carbon,
warmings a hoax"
"My wall is a bargain"
"Yuuuuge voter fraud"
But didn't he win?
Not marching and speaking would be such a sin

As the world breaks,
As the tweets fly,
As he speaks I cry,
I hope that our congress can stand up to him,
So that our whole world
Won't die

Pence in the background,
I am so uneasy,
him as the Pres
makes me quite queasy.
Civil rights lost
at the stroke of a pen
Can't we have Mister Obama again?

When the vows break,
When the words sting,
When the world feels sad,
As long as we stand up
And do the right thing
We really can't feel
so bad.

You're not the only one.

Sup Forums thinks shitposting on Sup Forums, reddit, and Facebook is activism just like the SJWs do.

All of this is towards the toppling of the United States as a world power.

Nope. Morpheus.
/pwnd

But Obama sent millions and millions of dollars to Pakistan. That didnt help our "starving children".

tldr

Lol what makes you think I was talking about global warming?

Its so funny that you millens actually thought you were taking over. When in reality what your trying to turn the country into is so despised that we elected a fucking joke just so your candidate wouldn't win.

On a side note its nice to know that the MAJORITY of americans still hate shitskins and want you all gone, ahhh the feels.

Anti-trumpers will come around. After the changes take effect and they can experience America becoming great again first hand. Just too bad they're too braindead to get it before then.

Naah, he's fiiine. :P

Because that was the topic

The second you right clicked on selected copy is when you should have just killed yourself instead.

>party with long proven history of voter fraud only gets 3.2 million more popular votes
>uses outdated approval rating
>crushing victory in electoral college
>wins despite media and Hollywood actively rallying against him in every conceivable way

Wew lad, at least Hillary might stop having seizures now.

didn't say starving to death or deaths from starving. hunger in this country is real, and not in the example you provide.

>president goes out of his way to start shit with china
>hurrdurr russia won't bomb us they're butt buddies

LOL Richard Spencer got punched AGAIN!