Paki, Turkish and middle eastern skin tones are superior to faggot white skin...

Paki, Turkish and middle eastern skin tones are superior to faggot white skin, no wonder sweds and europeans prefer manly refugees over feminine white bois

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

alright we'll chill in this tone for a bit

>middle eastern skin

that is the right shade

alright we've changed shades

no mulatto in this
cries

North/west euros have cuck tier skin. Its in thier blood to be dominated by Abdullah and Jamal.

you want some ranch?

i don't know why that's so offensive to you, there is literally something gross associated with most colors

ranch me, mulatto

Mullatos are in a differnt league. They have the feminine appeal of the white skin and manliness of the black. They could become the master race.

brother bear is it 8:40 yet?

melanin sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

sage

Offensive you say!? If we have even a slight chance if surviving global chink invasion you need to start breeding with jamal to produce the ultimate race.

Here is an example of the master race

>be mexifag and have that skin tone
kek nice

Other side of the wall for you

ITT: Jelly shitskins and goat fuckers projecting their insecurities

You fags should consider yourselves fortunate whites have allowed you to exist.

no

Fixed that for you

lol, fucking gipsy

The same shit skins pretty much dominated you beta fags

Kek, Manly at 165 cm tall, that's why they always try to gang rape any drunk slut they see

can you please tell me in what way you sand/black people are more manly than white people?.

this is how an average refugee looks like

This thread reminded me of innocent times... Friends used to fuck with me because I was whitest and had blue hair. I'd spent whole summers sunbathing to get some color....

I'm half iranian, half western european. We mixed blood are the true master race. Like saiyans kek

turkey, iran, afganist and middle east are hot put they suck bcuz they dont know the word fun and also they are rude daddy fucker they are just have to die they are cancer for the human race

Maybe but none of them will ever be the superior race....what with there dirty backwards ways

This. They aren't anything great. They look like balding 45 year old homeless nigger guys. lol

>mfw Sweden pretends they are 10 years old and puts them in grade school