>Freeze! By the Halal Act of 2035 you're under arrest for not praying
what do you say?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=54YSkW4sJU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pls be my gf

For Odin!
*sets off suicide bomb*

Shalom, I can offer you a ""halal"" thing if I can go.

Tell the British tourists to fuck off.

For Tomor!
*sets off suicide bomb*

>¡SANTIAGO Y CIERRA, ESPAÑA!

*unzips pants*

>anything you say could be used against you on the Sharia court, only if we have more than 3 witness. So please be honest when testify okey!

For Ukko!
*sets off suicide bomb*

"Why aren't you praying?"

*Teleports Behind You* Nothing Personal, Infidels

>Teleporting near a person that has just set off his suicide bomb

Ask her why her vest has its shoulder straps flopping around like a pair of fucking rabbit ears. If you're going to wear armor for God's sake wear some that's the proper size, covering her waistline and shit

*seduces foreigners and spreads seed throughout Asia*

*possess you with my spirit since I exploded*
Hehe thanks for the body kiddo

lmao

probs nothing small enough, better a not-properly-fitted vest than a bit of thin cloth protecting your vitals.

*exposes bombs under jacket*
HAKKAA PÄÄLLE
*explodes*

*blocks your path*

At least her knee pads fit properly, so she's ready for blowjobs and doggy style.

Isn't it Hakka Pelita?

Oh is that the monk from the webm talking about Islam being a cancer that is killing Burma?

>for not praying
dude what type of Muslims are you importing?

The ex-soldier in me is internally raging at the sight of it

my prayers are vastly superior to yours

Yes, my eesti friend :3

yup

nigga do you even dragonball Z?

Dragonball is haram

Which country does this qtpie comes from ?

The symbol is the same as this one so M'laysia

Dumb shia you're not praying yourself

Then you're pretty retarded, as an ex-soldier you should see the reasoning and utility of using whatever you have as best you can. As I said, it's better than not having it. If you're limited on resources and can't do things by standards and specific methods, do you simply toss aside those resources and opt for doing nothing instead? In this case it's even stranger, it's a vest, it is no less functional than the one in use by the man standing beside her. Probably more functional, actually.

For you.
*crashes plane with no survivors*

>you're pretty retarded
Well duh he was an American soldier

>Sign behind her has an arrow pointing to Kuala Lumpur

Gee, I wonder.

As much as America pisses me off with their warmongering, I think hippie turbobetas shitting on people defending your country pisses me off even more.

IT IS!
youtube.com/watch?v=54YSkW4sJU4

Deus Vult!
*starts crusading*

But I'm just visiting France for tourism

More like ex faggot.lol

*invades your muslim country for the glory of the Portuguese Empire*
DEUS ASSIM O QUER!

Could i still watch anime

in moslem countries they censor anime to make it halal, so expect 0 lewd and all the girls in burkas

Hello Dutch East India company, Portugal is at it again.
No only Kamen Rider and Ultraman.

I am jew you fucking antisemetic nazi

DEUS VULT

>defending your country
soldiers are literally NEETbux tier and have safer jobs than fucking working as a cashier at a service station. Even if you do get deployed (vast majority won't), you'll be far away from combat, randomly spraying bullets at a distant enemies then you'll call in an air strike or some other ground-based support because it's slightly unsafe to get a better position and try eliminate the enemies. That's modern warfare, you kill untrained villagers in the Middle-east whom are wielding guns that were made in the 60-70s and who have no equipment at all outside their single weapon.

Also it's pretty easy to be a soldier in america and the pay is really low, so the general perception is stupid people do it.

by that time i'll be 50, so it will be socially acceptable for me to mumble racial slurs at non-whites

PAR TOUTATIS
*sets off explosive belt*

R
A
RARE
E

crusade war 2017 AD fucking when?

O V E N
V
E
N