Must be nice living in a country with legalized divorce and laws preventing middle aged faggots from having sex with 12...

Must be nice living in a country with legalized divorce and laws preventing middle aged faggots from having sex with 12 year old kids.

Doesn't Rodrigo hate degenerates? I'm sure he'll kill pedos Joao

>with legalized divorce
That takes almost all of your property.

When those pedos are as much daisy's destruction-tier Aussies looking for a shag at the cost of a couple hundred pesos to pay the madams and a couple hundred more to bribe the cops as they are Pinoys?

He kills seven thousand Flips and nobody flips, kill one Korean though and the drug war is actually called off, at least momentarily.

He'll think twice about touching foreigners and nobody will care much for us locals.

Fuck man I really wish I could kill those bastards. I'm really sorry bro.

Abolishing the death penalty in your country was a mistake tbqh.
Take these middle-aged-faggots coming from our cunts and throw them down on Mindanao to get them beheaded by the Abus

salamat po Joe. BUT

I'm anti-death penalty in all cases but let's talk about Philippines' justice system. Right now there's a bill that's going to the Senate (the last line of deliberation before it goes to the President) to bring back death penalty. Not for rapists, arsonists, murderers, no, for drug dealers. That's right. Daisy's Destruction gets life in prison but the poor kid whose mum is a whore and whose dad is her pimp, fed up with Rugby and deciding to try shabu (meth for the whiteys) for the first time gets hanged.

Even if you're pro-death it shouldn't be legal in a country like this where you can just bribe the courts if you're rich.

Also it's Wang you prick, I'm of yellow stock :p

>Not for rapists, arsonists, murderers, no, for drug dealers. That's right. Daisy's Destruction gets life in prison but the poor kid whose mum is a whore and whose dad is her pimp, fed up with Rugby and deciding to try shabu (meth for the whiteys) for the first time gets hanged.
God-speed, just god-speed. I mean I know that drugs are quite harshly punished in SEA+Chyna but wtf? How are your prisons anyway, is it worse being alive while being hanged or smt? In that case I would understand it to some extent but...

>while being hanged or smt
*then being
Dont mind my retardation

Depends. If you're poor and brown (yes, there is some racism but it's not, say, 1960s America level) you get packed like sardines. If you're a rich yellow/white/mestizo you can pay to get pic related, something that makes a Norwegian prison look like Detroit.

>Not for rapists, arsonists, murderers, no, for drug dealers.

The senate can still make amendments, r-right?

>He'll think twice about touching foreigners and nobody will care much for us locals.
He can kill as many Australian paedophiles as he wants, we literally won't care.

Good god, this is the most eloquent flip I've ever seen!

wtf I LOVE the Philippines now!

The senate minus one. That redneck gorilla Pacquiao'd just cram the Bible up his arse and squeeze his cheeks till the contents come out his mouth and he'll call it a speech.

Yeah, they can still make amendments. And Duterte will run into a lot of red tape. But he has five more years and a few months.

I really do love this country, or at least the people, at least as much as a guy can reasonably love a splotch of land. Still though...

When it's those australian pedophiles that send thousands of kids to preschool by paying for sex with their 16 year old moms?
You could argue that he'd be doing worse by scaring the aussies away.
And god forbid he actually, you know, improves the welfare system so we don't have to rely on Australian dick to feed us.

Thank the Americans and to a lesser extent the Brits, Bruce.

bump

>tfw you realize most flip shitposters are actually rich educated normie fuks irl who study in prestigous schools

not in /asean/ though, they are almost /lat/ level.

test.

I just remembered one of the first videos I fapped to in my youth, a POV tour through a house full of naked Filipino girls filmed by some white guy.

Thinking back that was definitely not a safe thing to download

Same 2bqh. No matter how shitty this country is, I still somehow care with whatever the fuck is happening to it.

Just go to Quiapo church and pray to the black('d) nazarene that the senate will actually make a difference this time.