How does one eat and drink with shit like this?

How does one eat and drink with shit like this?

Does anyone have video of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

bild.de/regional/stuttgart/piercing/rekordhalter-joel-hat-gesichtspiercings-etwas-zurueckgefahren-43938922.bild.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2672237/A-HOLE-new-extreme-Body-artist-resembles-zombie-creates-giant-flesh-tunnels-cheeks.html
youtu.be/HRcEWrWezrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Euthanize/10. Would gas chamber.

Bump for interest I need to know too

Probably has a plug without the hole, so the food can't fall out from his mouth.

This guy is sure to be a big hit at family gatherings, particularly Christmas

He can suck three cocks at once.

He wears ugly white plugs that keep it from disrupting meal times.

He doesn't. Nature has its own way of stopping shit like this from going on.

>im here for the interview

This is the kind of guy I spit at parties.
They get the attention they are whoring for

you're all jealous faggots. - at least everybody looks at this guy in the street - unlike you

pics of these?

he had them stitches back up and his eyes tattoed black ...

bild.de/regional/stuttgart/piercing/rekordhalter-joel-hat-gesichtspiercings-etwas-zurueckgefahren-43938922.bild.html

This happens because people are generally bored with themselves, don't do anything in their miserable lives, and generally sit on the internet whole day. If I were his father, I'd hit him with a shovel to the death.

Jealous of this degenerate? not on your life

you should piss yourself and everyone would look at you in the street.

And what about his ass?

Nigga look like pain

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2672237/A-HOLE-new-extreme-Body-artist-resembles-zombie-creates-giant-flesh-tunnels-cheeks.html

>bild.de/regional/stuttgart/piercing/rekordhalter-joel-hat-gesichtspiercings-etwas-zurueckgefahren-43938922.bild.html

That's usually what happens with these attention whores: they change their mind quickly

obviosly he has three holes in the mouth so he can suck all three cocks at the same time jesus you fags make the most simplest things into complecated shit . i mean why elese would he put three holes their to suck all three cocks duh

>to the death

However, I agree..

But, can you tell me which cargo ship you just crawled out of?

You're almost as cool as him

>body artist

Fuck you MEDIA. Fuck you deep. I fistfuck medias. Body artist. What the fuck do you want to say with this expression?

Op did you want more nigger dicks in your mouth so you get 2 gloryholes fitted

>pic related op

butt plug?

I'm impressed you can write seeing as you can't even read.
It's not OP you faggot.

He plans to permanently stretch his butthole to 40mm

How did he get hired in the first place

It's not for public attention but to simplify his dentist's job...

this one kills me as well

maybe he plugs the holes

No way that real
youtu.be/HRcEWrWezrw

Fag, disliked and gave no watch time and didn't click recommended video. I hope your channel goes to Limbo

i actually found the dude on facebook, his name is Christien Sechrist

what a stupid piece of shit

wtf he look like nothing

hey German fag Danke dir

that is one stupid looking dumbass.

I bet you he's a fucking meth head or does some kind of stimulants to be so fucked in the head to think that was ever a good idea.

>at least everybody looks at this guy in the street

That's not a good thing, dude. If there's a big stinking pile of maggot infested shit on the street I'll glance at that, too, just enough to identify it to avoid it.