WWYD

WWYD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w9bT4D80soU
youtu.be/HRcEWrWezrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shove my shoe in this bitches mouth and push her outta the way while i go grab some liquor

Pull out those beautiful breasts. Suck on her nipples. Roll them between my fingers. Eat her pussy and ass. Give her multiple orgasms. Make out. Pound her from behind. Pull out. Flip her around. Cum on her stomach and tits.

Wwyd to her?

oh i came to her last night

I would destroy her pussy with one of those bottles while I titty fuck her and cum into her waiting mouth.

i want to lick her little peehole

Nice. What do u like about her?

drill a hole in her head and fuck her brains into cummy mush

I... I'd fuck them.

Give her a couple of bars for the crash

Some coke

my gf

Fmkr also wwyd and why?

Sit down next to her and pull out my cock so she could jerk me while we had a few drinks. When I cum she licks it off her hand,

More?

Fuck her ass then cum on her face.

my best

I would first buy er some tits then maybe a little plastic surgery for her face

Hot. I would tittiefuck her while she begs for my cum, then explode all over her face. Keep posting her!

I'll suspend her by the wrists and knees/upper thighs and go to town with her. I wanna see how she reacts to a sensual oil rub in that situation.
Maybe utilize nipple clamps and an open gag if she gets really resistant.

You cAn only take one home. Wwyd

i'd tell her the pill she took was laced with PCP

Reply for reply

Tittyfuck and cum on her face. Make her lick my dick clean, then finger her.

wwyd

youtu.be/w9bT4D80soU

Le ex. Have more

R4R

Is that the pic you want me to reply to?

I'd push her down, and pull those pants down. Slide my cock against her clit and start playing with her titties. As I slide my cock inside, I'll look into her eyes as she realizes I'm gonna fucking cum inside. I'd come up from behind her and use one hand to guide her camera so she can take better pics and the other hand is gonna be feeling her up. I'll grind up against that ass and start fucking us in front of that mirror so I can get a nice view of both sides. I'd cum on her face and post it on her snapchat.

Goddamn. Nice body.

face looks good to suck cock. she probablys sucked a lot and loves it. her body looks great to be abused too

Reply to this one

Yes!

quickly and awkwardly run away avoiding eye contact and pray that the earth will swallow me alive for being such a huge disapointing excuse for a man

Get in the tub with her and turn on the shower. Fuck her pussy then cum on her face and in her hair. Let the water wash down her entire body.

Moar

Id tie her hands behind her back and put her on her knees, fucking her face until she's crying on my dick and her makeup is running down her face, pulling my dick out occasionally to slap her in the face until it's red, then I'd continue fucking her face, once she can take it as deep as I like without gagging, I'd surprise her with a load in the throat. Can you reply to another pic of my girl? There's several in this thread. I'll continue replying to yours

Reply for reply on these. All
Same girl. Pick one to reply to

lol, obvi not reply for reply lazy faggot

this is what 89 percent of you faggots would do

Which one and WWYD
Have pics of each girl

girls in red pls

Theres 2 in red
Which one?

I would press the tip of my cock up to 4's nostril and milk my prostate with a vibrating prostate massager as she snorts down my prostate fluid, then coughs it up out of her throat and spits it into 2's mouth.

>girlS in red pls

both

Nice... still, moar?

This is.... Oddly hot. How could you involve the other two girls?

I already replied to the person who replied to me. I'm replying to the replies that are actually decent. One sentence isn't a good reply. The dude who actually took the time to make a decent reply, I relied to. So try again

WWYD

1 and 3 would be shoving their tongues into the anus of 2 and 4, after ravaging it with pic related

And here are both girls in red together

What would you do to these sluts

would impregnate/10

What about this one?
youtu.be/HRcEWrWezrw

More?

considering almost every person on 4 chan has no life i'm sure they would fuck all the women on here come on if you are on here your life truly is pathetic otherwise you would be doing something fun like one of these chicks sorry losers but it is true

>4 chan
With a space
GTFO newfag

Which one anons?

Far right.

like i said no life loser if you go outside there are females out there

titfuck far right while center-right rims me

That girl has no tits.

my young gf, oc.

requests/wwyd/tribute/ whatever you want i dont care