Daily reminder that homosexuality and transexualism is a mental illness, and should be treated as such

Daily reminder that homosexuality and transexualism is a mental illness, and should be treated as such.

It is ridiculous to grant rights based off of a mental illness. We don't validate schizophrenics voices in their head by saying they're legal separate people, with the right to vote. It is time to stop telling trannies and faggots that their way of life is a valid.

And before you faggots go on about "why does it matter to you", you can be fined and fired in new york for not using a persons preferred pronouns. You can lose your job for not playing "lets pretend" with you mincing faggots, and it's only going to get worse.

Anyone who identifies or associates themselves with these faggots should kill themselves immediately. The world doesn't need AIDS-infested scum like you, especially you Libtards.

>I'm looking at you, user.

Cheap bait. We all know 80% of the people on Sup Forums are fags or post dick threads

>fag detected

If your thread goes 404 .
That's cos it was ment to go down

My name is Queen Alexander Bae and I approve this message.

Is there faggotry going on here?

Bump

Fuck the gays. Gas them all

And for once, OP was not a faggot.

God bless you OP.

Hmmmmm, methinks user should shut the fuck up about things he/she doesn't understand. Best to leave others to their devices and worry about your own. It honestly doesn't concern you, nor is it your problem. It's not affecting you or your twisted lifestyle, and drowning others with your personal ideals is more of a "mental illness" than you claim homosexuality to be. Don't like what you see? That's your problem, not our. We don't care, we're not going to care. And as a correction, it's not an illness, it's a choice. It's how we were born, and nothing is gonna change that. Have fun with your shit posts.

>Literal butthurt fags detected

I heard Clorox made a new beverage, you should try it out some time.

kill all the sicko fags

Very very low quality bait

lol you wanna cut up your genitals and DON'T think that's a mental illness?

>being this fucking stupid

All I'm reading is that OP is a faggot and secretly wants a QT trap GF

I'm a cross dresser, not trans. Big difference. And what's the difference between having your genitals removed and breast implants/reduction? It's somebody who isn't happy with their body and paid money to change that. Does a woman getting bigger tits mean she's mentally ill?

Trust me, as a trap, we wouldn't go anywhere near someone who would make such a shit post. It's low quality and we only fawn over the best of shit posts.

>reminder that "trans people" have an astonishingly high suicide rate
>reminder that liberals glorify children making decisions to destroy their bodies with hormones.

Its like those fags are literally telling children to kill themselves, god is dead.

Daily reminder that being OP and sucking massive cock on a daily basis is a mental illness, and should be treated as such.

It is ridiculous to post threads based off of a mental illness. We don't validate Frogposters pics in their folders by saying they're stupid frogposters, with the right to shitpost. It is time to stop telling OP and his dildos that their way of life is a valid.

And before you faggots go on about "lol OP is a fag", you can't also ignore that in OP's threads sucking massive dick is implyed and that OP won't stop sucking them. You can lose. The amount of sucked dicks is not paying OP's threads. With you mincing faggots, and it's only going to get worse.

Anyone who identifies or associates themselves as OP should kill themselves immediately. The world doesn't need Cancer-infested scum like you, especially you YLYL posters.

>I'm looking at your dick, user.

succ

You traps would fuck a fat homeless man with AIDS if he gave you attention and had a big dick.

Trans people have an extremely high suicide rate because of people like OP. It's daily ridicule and social bullshit that pushes people to that point.

That's just social stigma. We actually don't open our legs to any swinging dick.

Animals practice homosexuality too. Are they also mentally ill? Could they also get mental illnesses like PTSD or Alzheimer?

>"trans people" are so abnormally sensitive that they go straight to suicide over some bants
>fucking with your hormones literally has nothing to do with anything

If humans experience mental illness then why wouldn't other animals?

are you a fucking idiot too? false equivalency you degenerate bitch, breast implants/reductions and genital mutilation (they don't remove the genitals, they destroy them and reshape them into something that vaguely resembles the "Setup" they want.

Breast implants are usually done for aesthetic reasons, and reductions are usually only done when the breasts are so large they start to cause back problems.

like I said, degenerate bitch.

>op clearly states places where freedom of speech is infringed upon because faggots need to not have their feelings hurt.
>user - "it honestly doesn't concern you
>continues post which is dependent on an already incorrect statement

Just like all the illegal beaners, leave, come back through the door, and try again.

Do you think someone getting extensive plastic surgery is okay with themselves? Since when did liberals give up the "love and accept your faults" idea and advocate for genital mutilation and placing foreign objects into the body to feel more attractive? The same people who wanted to shame Hollywood for skinny models, make up companies and people who exercise. I guess when you're a kid they don't care as much.

The shit you freaks try to compare shit to shows how mentally ill you really are.
A woman usually does that because it's effecting her health, or her back. A woman will get implants because she wants to be (in her opinion) a more beautiful woman. A man wanting his dick cut off and a hole drilled there because one day he feels like a unicorn and the next a woman is literally insanity aka mental illness.

Honestly I'm surprised you're intelligent enough to spell. Genital "mutilation", as you put it, is also an aesthetic operation. No matter how much money you pay, a person can't entirely assimilate the opposite genders physiology, therefore, the operation becomes a matter of aesthetics. If a woman gets implants, it is because she is unhappy with her cup size. Same goes for a reduction. If a man/woman gets an operation done to change their gender, it is because they are unhappy with the cards they were dealt in life. It's basic psychology, nothing more. If a person is unhappy with something, they will do what they feel they can to change that. Simple. As. That.

Holy delusion.
They have a high suicide rate because they're constantly under identity crisis because they're mentally insane. And the other ones do it because of stds.

Go back to your bible discussion threads like a good user. Have a cookie and take a nap before you pop a blood vessel. So precious.

>what is mad cow disease

please let me succ your big fat cock daddy i need it in my ass so that i can spread aids all over the world and kill all jews such as you so that hilters dream will cum true. fuck jusie juce juce? HOW THE FUCK DO YOU SPEEL JUICE AGAIN I FORGOT NO WAIT I KNOW NOW. anyways here a rocket ship 8===============================================Dwherethefuckarethesqueguelylinesonthiskyboard?`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~don't worry i found them.lol ecks deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>its a choice
>it how we were born

Typical faggot doesnt even know what it is

That actually made me spry orange juice out my nose. Fucking comedy gold

Gays aren't really a problem. They're just obnoxious. When was the last time a fag stole your bike? Broke into your car? Mugged you? Niggers are a greater menace to society than a bunch of glitter shitting puffters.

Sit and listen my child, for you see...
I am actually a rare species of fish that subsists mostly on common human decency. If I go even a day without it, I will die.

why thank you my good sir.

This

Everyone who isnt straight is just fucking weird... lets call a spade a spade. Get some help.

>doesn't like what was said (because it's the truth)
>makes assumption as insult
>bible discussion threads
This nigga thinks we're on Reddit.

if it's "basic psychology" as you put it, then why are suicide rates IDENTICAL in pre- and post-op populations? Why does the surgery do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to absolve these people of their mental anguish?
>because gender dysphoria is a real mental condition

I mean holy shit, I always wanted to be a 6'7" tight end catching long bombs from Tom Brady, but I work with the fucking cards I was dealt. If you cut up your fucking genitals to pretend to be the opposite sex, you've got a fucking mental disease. Simple. As. That. Faggot.

Not at all, my dear fellow.

I can see how this would enrage the turbo-virgin...

hey dn't call me dear. dats gay T_T

Gays aren't the ones asking for more rights. They're just included in the lgbtq agenda because it shows inclusion of all "oppressed" people.
All the others are the ones causing bullshit and trying to make us accept them as normal while we don't care what they do in the first place as long as they don't try to make us accept them.

Well we fresh out of that here faggot. looks like its time to die.

Psychology and physiology are two totally different fields of science. If you wanna discuss the physical body, then refer to physiology. If you wanna discuss the human mind, refer to psychology. No, physiological operations cannot change a person's state of mind, but it will make them more content with themselves. It won't however, change what bigoted left nut narcissists like you scream in our faces.

>It's a choice. It's how we were born.
Make up your mind.

Haha my bad, I meant it as a formal term of friendliness, nothing relational.

If being a cock loving dude is wrong, then I dont want to be right.

Gay sex is fucking hot, and I love it, and I'll let all you anons with cocks fuck my mouth and ass, any time, all the time.

I like this person. He is also a rare species of fish that subsistshe on common human decency.

When was the last time the village was ransacked and burnt because some boner bouncer was shot by a cop for breaking the law? I know more fags who hate the lgbt and there regime than ones that spout off about it. In fact, once marriage became legal, shit went silent. At least a dozen think the FADA is vital to upholding the values of the American constitution in my work place.

The beef is a bunch of pissy drama queens worn a keyboard and megaphone that got their feelings hurt because "not everyone loves meeeeee", and sadly to say, gay, straight, black, white, trans, cis, Mexican, whatever pissy drama queens will always exist. Whether or not you hear them is your personal choice.

oh okay not to friend zone you (cuz i still want to spread my mega aids super ebola virus through the world and all) my jewish boyfriend just died becuase of aids, and i am to sad to get into a relation again ''sad face emoji''. butt if you want to you know do the ''thing''. just call 9/11-queurtrapfags.jpg.cum ;). butt don't be gay about it tho, okay :D

it's amazing how out of touch you are with things people say and do, and the reactions of many people towards said things.

if trans people are retarded, you are the pinnacle and embodiment of mental illness

die

Whatever, I suck good dick b/ro. You could just close your eyes and think of Sarah Michelle Geller and it would feel just as nice.

XD I'll keep that in mind

Oh this guy is fuckin' gold

Schizophrenics get free housing and medical care due to their mental illness. Should I get that as well because I'm a literal fag?

Mind you, I'm an architect and make 80k a year. But I guess now I'm disabled, even though my boyfriend would throw a shit-fit if I let myself get out of shape in any way.

TYTYTYTYTYTY RWAR ECKS 8=========D~~~~

yeah no. homosexuality is a natural ocurrance and happens in other mammals too. it's one of nature's ways of population control lol. i think trans may be a mental illness though, like body dysmorphia to the extreme.

>You are not born black
I had a little chuckle

Hell, I'm in college to be a history teacher, and I have never had a problem holding onto the lessons. Guess I'm an exception to this "mental illness".

Whatever fag if you want to self destruct when you're an adult I don't give a shit. But I'm not gonna let a generation of susceptible kids get pushed toward an often life ruining treatment by deranged parents and enablers without even trying to push back. This shit is less acceptable than putting kids on psychotropic drugs.

I know right? It's as if he believes they're born burnt or some shit

not to mention they made the rainbow into something faggy, should be a thing of beauty

I'd be lying if I said that this was the most unscientific thread I've seen on Sup Forums. It's probably in the top 1000.

And yet the government funded millions of dollars to put 63% of children in elementary schools on ritalin. I can feel the intelligence radiating from my tablet screen. BTW, if the sarcasm was lost on you, you might wanna repeat a grade.

you should kill yourself.

Did I say I was for the government putting kids on Ritalin? I'm sure I clearly stated that it was not acceptable, if reading and comprehension is lost on you maybe you should cut your cock off and kill yourself.

>you should cut your cock of and kill yourself
And here we see why sucide rates are so high among trans and homosexuals. Thanks for proving my earlier point!

Ah yet another shining example! Come children, and let us observe this rare species of fish. Here you see it in its natural habitat, replying to shit posts, for as you can see, this particular kind of fish feels it may die if it does not validate itself on the I telnet ever hour or so. Truly fascinating.

I enjoy seeing people like you becoming less socially acceptable. If we rounded up homophobes and put them into camps, I'd greatly enjoy the irony.

Because my banter is too hot to handle for mentally ill goo gobblers? Normal people don't kill themselves over anonymous comments on the Internet fag enabler.