Be Western European race scientist in the 19th and 20th centuries

>Be Western European race scientist in the 19th and 20th centuries
>Fap over Mysticism and Aryanism, proclaim Eastern Europeans to be sub-human and consider yourself a pure Aryan
>Genetic science comes along
>Turns out you're a filthy Iberian and Eastern Europeans are the true patrilinealrelatives of ancient Aryans
How did that happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TNAQ8LLptUo
yfull.com/tree/N/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hitler was actually E1b according to meme haploshits.

Germans just love to meme.

Haplogroup C is Iberian

Hitler wasn't a White nationalist anyways. He was a German Nationalist.

>posting haploshits

according to those haploshits Switzerland is more northern african than Spain

He looks like Jordi Mollà

>according to those haploshits Switzerland is more northern african than Spain
And? Makes sense since it's close to the heart of Rome.

atusomal dna says otherwise

Jordi Mollà is an Aurignacian descendant then

Paleo-European I1 cucks OUT

no, just no

why not, they're obviously sub-humans unworthy of life

seems like you want to be ruled by swedes for 500 years again...

20% of lutheran Karelians have I1

Nice Jew propaganda.

If Hitler was so pro-white race and anti-communist then how come he genocided the Poles that stood at the gates of Europe for centuries, defending it from barbarians and are the most "aryan" nation in Europe?

How come he divided Eastern Europe with Communists?

>If Hitler was so pro-white race and anti-communist then how come he genocided the Poles that stood at the gates of Europe for centuries,
How you here?

>slavs
>white

If Poles aren't white then so aren't Germans and Scandinavians since they share common ancestors.

Poles stopped evolving 5000 years ago

Finns never evolved past uralic cavemen.

Every city in Finland was founded by either Swedes or Russians. Literally nursed "nation", created by Russia as a finger to Sweden.

I think it is accepted that it means that R1b killed every iberian male once ago, not that r1b are iberian in origin

see Slav=Slave

Tru dat, the original iberians were I2

you mean that some germans and scandinavians have a common ancestor with poles

Iberians same since forever though.

youtube.com/watch?v=TNAQ8LLptUo

Finns are just as Corded Ware as you, Przeworski.
It's just that our Uralic fathers defeated Aryan Corded Ware men in combat to acquire their women who had blond hair and blue eyes.

We had ironworking earlier than swedes by from what we've gathered by modern genetics, archeology and other we wuz tier shit. But enough about that, swedes literally just organized our religion and told us to build shit. Other than we were being peasants and soldiers.

>Slav=Slave
yawn
""""Some""""
Then why are you attacking me? Or any other Polacks?

Aren't Finns against Russia?

I'm not attacking you i was just correcting.

t:

>Aren't Finns against Russia?
Lol, finns are biggest russian buttlickers ever.
They didn't mind russians killing every single one of them and their cousin nations, ingerians and etc.

yes, some, look at R1A-M458 not at R1A as a whole.

It's just fun because Poles take everything negative about them so seriously. Of course in reality Poles also kept advancing themselves although at a slightly lower rate compared to NW Europeans.

Since R1A-M458 hit Central Europe first, rest that went further West and North are off-shot of this, so people that stayed here are their ancestors.
STOP STEERING FINNS AND POLES AGAINST EACH OTHER.

>Since R1A-M458 hit Central Europe first

First?What do you mean?R1a-M458 is the nest ydna in Central Europe.
I dont understand what you are trying to say.

>They didn't mind

We literally tried to take the finnic areas by force in the midst of our declaration of independence and then later in continuation war, fuck you.

Swedes are the lowest tier of absolute garbage that browses this site and i hate you more by the day. Sweden has famined us to death used us as a frontierland, drafted us in to their pointless upbringings against Russia. After that sweden has tried to take our clay by force forced our hand to the side of axis blocked supplies in our wars, and then justifies this by it's "volunteers" and years later some uppity faggots act all high and mighty in their sinking ship.

You swedes are truly something else.

see they came from southern Ukraine to Pooland and went into Germany and Scandinavia.

And I dont understand what's your point.

Because you can't read lmao.

If you want to call polacks subhuman then call german and scandis as well, since they have the same blood anyway. ONE DROP RULE

>muh haplogroups
When will it stop?

When the last autist draws breath

IDIOT

I keep telling you about R1A-M458 and you keep changing the subject with either its origin, or "If you want to call polacks subhuman"

Fucking insecure subhuman

*final breath

Seeing these threads always reassures me that I haven't dropped to haplogroup levels of autism

Oh, look. It's that butthurt gypsy again.

pic rel. any questions?

What the fuck is your problem?3rd time I'm telling you what is your problem.Maybe you don't understand english.

Haplogroups aren't autistic. They are a serious sub-field in population genetics.
Sup Forums is autistic.

Or maybe you're fucking retarded. Which wouldn't suprise me, since I was your previous posts in other threads lmao.

Germans, Scandinavians, Slavs, Finns are all children of Corded Ware culture. If you call one sub-human - you have to call all of them that.

Pretty sad that you take pride in the genes you got through your mothers instead of the heritage of your fathers. Not that this is a problem for me, being an aR1an myself.

saw*

>Germans, Scandinavians, Slavs, Finns are all children of Corded Ware culture

Some of them are.

2nd time I'm telling you that you have no idee what ALL means.

>Some of them are.
Literally 50% of Germans That's some for you?

Maybe it's you who doesn't understand. German concept of being "masterrace" and Slavs being "sub-human" fails miserably, since they're half-slavshit themselves.

ayyy lmao, so much for ancient aryans.

>Eastern Europeans are the true patrilinealrelatives of ancient Aryans
Also Kyrgyz, tajiks, Iranians and Indians. All that shit has no point, racists suck my balls

Finns are mix of paleolithic and indo-aryans.

>Also Kyrgyz, tajiks, Iranians and Indians
They got shitskinned in the process of mixing with others.

Fuck off with that shit. When races are combined a new race is born. Finns aren't Khans or truly Corded Ware either but a combination of their innate traits.

>yamna

>Literally 50% of Germans

nah man

nah man N1C is one.I've sen plenty of finns with asian features.

It's funny how finns were considered subhuman, when we actually fought for that pink pussy harder than anyone else.

You retarded pole, kyrgyzes are Asians, moreover, all these peoples with R1a has different cultures and history. Okay, Kyrgyzes are heavily influenced by Russian culture but they are originally Turkic nomads, tajiks are people from mountains akin to Afghanis, Iranians are 4000 year old culture, etc. All these haplogroups in particular and genes at all don't matter, all these racial superiority theories were fucked by the science ages ago and only retarded idiots may believe it now.

Who taught you I2 cucks pastoral metallurgy, sad case as I1 right? Were you rolling in your own shit?

Central Asians have the oldest R1a though and even basal P1-M45 carriers.

And Serbians have the basal N clade.

No they don't, only Chinks do.

Shows what you know. The oldest basal branch of N is exclusively found in Europe, specifically among Serbians.

Although it hasn't been there for long. It was also carried by an iron age Scythian intruder in Hungary ~800 bc who had very heavy Mongoloid admixture and Mongoloid mtDNA too.

Still, it at least means that N might originate somewhere in Siberia rather than anywhere in China and especially not southern China.

>algarve
keeeeeeek

>However, the basal paragroup N* has only been found in populations indigenous to China and Cambodia.
You're probably mixing up basal N1c and basal N.

The N in Serbia is older than that "basal" shit China and Cambodia.

yfull.com/tree/N/

>N-Y6503

Chinks don't have anything older. N in SEA is clearly just northern influence.

There are many mechanisms to increase the genetic variability, and it makes us eternal cucks, we are all cucks and will always be, accept or deny it, its up to you

>and it makes us eternal cucks
Only those who belong to a cucked paternal haplogroup (like I1, I2) are.

And you can see that their cuckery lead them to evolutive victory, since they spreaded their genes very well and have no inbreeding; the l1 and l2 will never cease to exist

>since they spreaded their genes very well and have no inbreeding
Literally the opposite. R1 killed most I1 males, hence why it's such a bottlenecked lineage.

tfw not übermensch aryan

What makes you think there were ever many to begin with?

Do people really care about this stuff? You're only a product of your parents.

that's a volga german

>Boy
>Sminem
>Cool

chernobyl was a horrible tragedy

It's what you are, it's important even though it's a genetic lottery.

no, this is a volga german

Russians and Swedes are our brothers.

Precisely we Iberians are the master race decendents from the Atlanteans demigods.

All logic would say that they were more populous before Indo-Europeans started killing them en masse.

pic unrelated

>I've sen plenty of finns with asian features.
In real life or memes?

Indo-Europeans also genocided countless G and I2 men which gave I1 room to expand after the bottleneck. I1 were in all likelyhood just a tiny minority in the old days before Corded Ware started hammering people down.

>filthy Iberian

>Hitler

What the fuck?

Finnish people are 1/64 native american.

Sorry~ europid thread.
Estonians Finns & Norwegians are indo-europeons max.

>europid thread
>finnish

Do not make me laugh.

>I1 were in all likelyhood just a tiny minority in the old days before Corded Ware started hammering people down
That's just a lie I1 cucks tell themselves to convince themselves they're conquerers rather than the conquered.

Negroid.

We should be getting more information about I1's origin pretty soon.
I'd suggest not building your entire ideology around it simply being conquered. I don't see much of a chance of it originating in Scandinavia but we'll see.

>europid thread.
>its opens with a map showing that the Finns are genetically Asian.

see Which rasse has civilization now?
Mongoloids or Negroids.
t. joao bruno

Read more about it.

It did get thoroughly cucked and conquered by R1 bulls. Hard to view it as anything but.

Do not compare, Finns are mostly Asians genetically. African genes in Spain on the other hand are very small.