Hey Sup Forums i just puked this weird foam up. It happens every few days. What is it?

Hey Sup Forums i just puked this weird foam up. It happens every few days. What is it?

stomach acid

It's bile. If you set vomiting bile it means your really really hungry or something us wrong with your gulbladder

No. Actually op it's cancerous...id get it checked

Would that cause me to shit orange liquid too? And why is it foam

This
That's stomach cancer

Did get it checked. Doctore says its probably due to my acid reflux and irritable bowel. Also i have stomach in blender like pains in the morning anddbat night

I just checked webmd if you want to stop puking bile it says you have to eradicate the Jew. Thats just what it says i dont know if it would work. hope this helped op

It's all of the semen you have been consuming you faggot.

And the doc said there is definitely no ulcers

Second this. Foaming means your gulbladder is full and something something shit goes back in your stomach. Get checked, can be multiple stuff. Probably liver is up to no good

It's semen you faggot. Stop sucking so many dicks.

are you an alcoholic? i'd wake up everyday and puke yellow stuff. doesn't happen anymore now that i cut back. if your liver is fucked you'll need to fix that.

I just started drinking almost daily a year ago but ive had this problem since before i started drinking at all.

>I just started drinking almost daily a year ago

lmao youre fucked kid, unless they figure out how to transplant your brain into a new body, gg

Acid reflux/GERD. I have it too but I got it under control. Eat less acid producing foods. Take Lanza/Omaprazole. Use Gaviscon advance for the bad days.

Foam Hitler, it's normal when you're old

Yeah dont care fine with whatever but ive had these problems since a few years before alcohol and im trying to make sense of it. You dont get alcohol caused problems before you start drinking so what else could it be?

Already do that. Doesnt help. havent heard of that last med though

That's your brother's jizz Op, you're being abused. Dye your hair blue and start screaming at men.

>lmao youre fucked kid, unless they figure out how to transplant your brain into a new body, gg

are you literally retarded?

Your mom goes literally retarded when she mounts this dick

Thats not even good dude.
Seriously just try a little harder when you shit post

telling top percentile iq he's retarded isn't a shit post, but when your faggot dick goes soft because i said your mom goes retarded on this dick, you start crying about how im shit posting

blast yourself dumb fag

Do you suffer from anxiety? Depression?

its africa

C'mon op we all know that's cum.

You need to stop swallowing cum OP.