"We're going to build a wall, and Mexico will pay for it"

"We're going to build a wall, and Mexico will pay for it"
"We're not going to pay for it"
"Yes, you will, we start building next week"
"Build away, there isn't a piece of legislation on the planet that will allow you to force us to pay for it. If you build it, you will have to pay for it yourself"

"My fellow americans,. we have to raise taxes by 15% to pay for the wall. But you wanted the wall, so we're all good?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8iJMOBcPQyg
youtube.com/watch?v=4u1J6EEhkyM&t=1722s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tariff
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"No"
"So the wall will be only 1 feet tall"

Money isn't what he meant by "pay for it"
He meant all the drugs are gonna stay south and the jobs will come north.

Not taxes. Tariffs. Plus he can use executive action to block bank transfers of illegals sending money back to their families

We could just threaten them

>tariffs
Then we're really fucked

Didn't know we had a Mexican here

Only if you're a Mexican or if you're a CEO who wants to outsource

I really doubt they would pay for it, specially when the party in power would look like total tools it would cost them the election.

Pretty common in any political party to focus on staying on power above anything else. The rest of the population can burn in hell as long as they stay in power.

Americans consistently getting cucked.

Banks can't really tell if it is a illegal person that is transfering money, you don't even need an account to transfer or even to use a big bank.

My cousin lived for 2 years in the US illegaly working as a dishwasher, he got paid in real cash he didn't even use card. He sent money to his mom during all that time until someone snitched him. I would bet there are easier ways to do that now(he did that in 2005).

>implying donald wont just tax the billions illegal beans send back to mexigo.

you niggers who are hating on donald are the problem. he is helping americans at the expense of shitheads who dont belong here. let him do his job u fagets.

The alternative facts begin.

The mental jumps that'll happen.

2+2=5.

Do you know how fucking retarded it is to think you can track down the money they sent to mexico? It's fucking stupid.

The sad thing is that people buy that bullshit.

western union. trump will clamp down on that shit like a vice

youtube.com/watch?v=8iJMOBcPQyg

Trade tariffs, visa fees, taxes on Western Union, and Paypal transfers to Mexico will pay for the wall over a period of time. Mexico is going to pay for the wall INDIRECTLY. And with NAFTA expiring in less than 6 months, Trump has HUGE leverage over Mexico.

What are tariffs and international immigration law violations?

You can't stop them if they're sending it as cash in the mail, but there is a provision in the Patriot act that the government can block international bank transfers via FDIC insured banks unless both parties provide proper identification. It was originally there to keep citizens from funding terrorism

bitch we can stop all transfer of funds to mexico period. we do it to terrorist countries all the time. mexico's number one source of money is niggers llike you working illegally and wiring their money to other niggers in mexico. they will stop that shit cold if they want to. mexico is a total bitch who we allow to bleed us dry on every economic front. we could turn the faucet off in 5 minutes if we waned. do back to mexico you fucking retarded roach.

We won't have to worry too much about illegal aliens money transfers when Trump orders ICE to round these wetbacks up, and send them on a train back to Mexico.

it's not like Trump needs to send someone to get the money from them. Trump can just take a portion out from the money USA sends to mexico as subidy for being a underdeveloped shithole.

>implying I care about a tax raise if it means keeping some shit skins where they belong

I may even go apply for a labor job for minimum wage just to contribute to the glorious wall. Fuck Mexico and South America.

They could send his money to a 3rd country then to mexico
Wow rednecks scannot be that stupid

But don't Americans get a lot of cheap goods from Mexico? Surely if they add tarrifs then Mexico would increase the product price? Which I suppose they could and still be reasonably cheap. In short... the tax payer still becomes the one that pays for the wall, albeit indirectly.

I'll take "Cut USA's financial aid to Mexico" for 500 Alex.

Mexico's number one source of money is actually from trading with the USA. All Trump has to do is lessen trade with Mexico, and import resources elsewhere.

shut the fuck up you fucking brown loser. mexico is about to get the haft. and you fat retads deserve it. you are like a bunch of welfare niggers who work at walmart for minimum wage and strut around like you own the place. you gotta go back u brown taco eating half monkey fuck.

IM GONNA HOLD MY BREATH TILL MEXICO PAY THE WALL

M E N T A L

G Y M N A S T I C S

Mexico is a third world country you pleb.

US plans to give Mexico $134,664,000 in foreign aid. Take the wall money out of that.

>Or a US citizen that wants cheap goods

Who would honestly do something like that?

"There we go, we broke the country be we got the wall."
"OH SHIT THEY BOUGHT A LADDER"

USA could import from a different shitty third world country for cheap resources. Only reason USA is using Mexico as a cheap importer is because the distance, and NAFTA. Mexico will lose a shit ton of money if USA imports elsewhere.

So were still paying for it. Got it.

Any trump thread turns into a retardfest. It is fucking impossible to make anything.

Oh well, people picked him like george bush so they deal with it, except they blame him instead of themselves for being total fucking tools.

If the price of importing goes up it will cancel out the benefits of cheap labor, to the point where it may cost more to manufacture in Mexico than to just make it in America.

no it is NOT you fucking retard. pls stfu. "What is the main source of income in Mexico?
Remittances from Mexican immigrants in the United States to their families back home are a major source of income in Mexico, second only to oil and surpassing even the tourism industry. Money sent back in 2004 totaled $16.6 billion, a 28 percent increase over the previous year."

>implying that won't hurt Mexico
>implying there isn't an abundance of monkeys literally dying to make cheap goods for us

Nigger, there would be armed guards patrolling on top of the wall. Trump plans on a huge increase of ICE officers enough to cover every square inch of the wall.

this or we redo Nafta either way they MORE then pay for the wall

I don't fucking understand why the money is not spent on hiring border agents, more cameras, drones, making it harder for illegals to work instead of a 2000 mile fucking wall.

It is retarded and inefficient except that angry fuck gets to say he built a giant wall.

Did you even read my post? I just payed out one of the many ways we could get Mexico to pay. I was arguing in favor of Trump's plan

all you bean supporters need to watch this shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=4u1J6EEhkyM&t=1722s

yeah, the people trump is hell bent on making his enemies

You're a fucking retard, Mexico has a $60 billion surplus from trading with the USA. Four to five times the amount of money they get from illegal aliens sending money back to the USA.

Is illegal aliens sending money back to the US a huge problem? Yes. But trade tariffs is where Trump will get them to pay for the wall.

then what is the point of the wall? why not hire more border patrols, better equipment, change laws here to deal with illegals, etc?

This is too stupid.

+20% taxes ty

>Sending money back to Mexico*

That's not the point faggot.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with your stance on the subject, but if you are happy to be lied to because 'le deus vult' then you are paving the way for the end of the world.

Just letting you know.

Be American. Buy American.

We'll all be able to afford it once we all have jobs

>Banks can't really tell if it is a illegal person that is transfering money
Tariff will be on ALL transfers to Mexico. Problem solved.

So why do you need a wall ?

Paid for by.......

retarded answer

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tariff

Tariff on Mexican imports -> Mexico pays for the wall, manufacturing jobs return to the US

Two birds, one stone.

Cut foreign aid to shitty third world countries, boom ICE officers paid, and no tax increase. Trump will reinvest into the USA as opposed to investing in shit third world countries.

sure kid. we've been seeing that for eight years.

Because no one in Mexico has access to paypal you fucking morons, there are so many ways to move money without banks or feds.
Also a wall in a world of jets planes and helicopters is literally fucking retarded.

Tariff on imports = price rise on those products/services = Americans paying for the wall

That isn not what he meant at all man. Just deal with it yeah? He meant money, he's fucking you over he doesn't give a shit about you

The logistics of manning a border of 2,000 miles is incredible... transportation, lodging, food. A wall just stands there.

To deter the wetbacks from even trying to attempt to cross illegally. Huge wall, stories high made from brick, with armed guards ready to shoot any illegal wetback who tries to cross.

Shitty chain linked fences that can be cut by wire cutters is a shit attempt at deterring illegal immigration.

this was supposed to reply to

>a wall in a world of jets planes and helicopters is literally fucking retarded
NOT IF YOU PUT A ROOF ON IT

Tarriffs on exports = Mexico pays for the wall.

/thread

fuck trump

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

This made my soul bleed.

Nigger, USA would draft trade tariffs so they pay less for Mexican exports, not more you retard. They'll also increase taxes on exports from USA to Mexico so the dirty wetbacks have to pay more for USA goods.

>implying it matters who pays for the wall

Enough armed guards to patrol 2000 miles of wall? The Berlin wall was less than 100 miles and they couldn't find enough people to patrol that.
Let's say you put a guard every 500 feet. That's 21,120 people. Now let's say you have three shifts. You now have to have 63,360 people to patrol this thing, plus guns and ammo. I suppose you could reduce it to 1 person per mile, but then you have huge gaps in coverage.

why the hell would a country impose a tariff on its on exports you moron. the mexicans would just shrug and buy mexican anyway.

Please explain exactly how a tariff on Mexico will bring manufacturing jobs back to US.

coyotes don't use jets and helicopters. they use trucks and vans and their feet. so do the drug smugglers.

CCTV cameras, and long range assault rifles were created for a reason.

What if every guard had 1 tank and 2 helicopters. How many people would it take then?

>cheap goods
>strong economy
Pick one.
P.S. Get a job nigger

I am sure there are American goods that cannot be procured in Mexico.

lol because they won't just buy it cheaper elsewhere or anything right. Typical Amerifats believing people actually need them

its way more people accounting for holidays and weekends

All the biggest drug smugglers fly into private airstrips.

>Trump (and all other fucktard megarich Republicans) before election: We LOVE the free market. Globalisation is the answer to everything!
>After the election: I'm gonna put tariffs on all you dirty foreigner's imports!
not realising they can do the same coming the other way.
Not realising this is the OPPOSITE of free trade and letting the 'market decide'
not realising
Or, to put it another way, being fucking ignorant, ideologically driven fucking douchbags who will be dragging the working folk of their country further into the gutter.
USA!USA! etc. etc.

The safe wall act of idk 200* got passed and only a few sections are still left open.

2+2=5
>Fucking Mexicans are why I'm poor and uneducated
>Sandy Hook was faked by lib media
>#MAGA

that's not a thing. countries impose tariffs to stop foreign goods from flooding the market and devaluing their own goods. if the US government made it more expensive to export our goods, the mexicans would just not buy our goods.

"Can i take your biometric id scan please.?"

We do all know that literally nobody crosses the border anymore right?

These days its too expensive and the chances of being murdered, sold or caught are too high.

So we all know that literally the wall is about 3 years too late. Right?

Also Pena Nieto is a US puppet so anything trump says will probably happen.

Mexico its time for a revolution against a government that has abandoned you. Mexico is great. Corruption in Mexico is not. Lets get thay revolution going guys.

>let him do his job u fagets.

* On January 19th, 2017, DT said that he would cut funding for the DOJ’s Violence Against Women programs.
* On January 19th, 2017, DT said that he would cut funding for the National Endowment for the Arts.
* On January 19th, 2017, DT said that he would cut funding for the National Endowment for the Humanities.
* On January 19th, 2017, DT said that he would cut funding for the Corporation for Public Broadcasting.
* On January 19th, 2017, DT said that he would cut funding for the Minority Business Development Agency.
* On January 19th, 2017, DT said that he would cut funding for the Economic Development Administration.
* On January 19th, 2017, DT said that he would cut funding for the International Trade Administration.
* On January 19th, 2017, DT said that he would cut funding for the Manufacturing Extension Partnership.
* On January 19th, 2017, DT said that he would cut funding for the Office of Community Oriented Policing Services.
* On January 19th, 2017, DT said that he would cut funding for the Legal Services Corporation.
* On January 19th, 2017, DT said that he would cut funding for the Civil Rights Division of the DOJ.
* On January 19th, 2017, DT said that he would cut funding for the Environmental and Natural Resources Division of the DOJ.
* On January 19th, 2017, DT said that he would cut funding for the Overseas Private Investment Corporation.

Nice strawman user

Trump said it would cost $12 billion, and you know that's bullshit

assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf

nope, was reading recently it has become easier, due how drug trafficking has expanded greatly since the whole cartel wars over there to just use tunnels.

The only thing the wall will do is squeeze out lone border jumpers and force them instead to use drug cartels, and when they smell the money, they will expand it if they aren't fucking retards.

At least it is my prediction.

I don't see why people don't see this is a work opportunity. Get out of your fucking basements and go to work Sup Forums. Or are you enough of a grown up to travel out of your county?

* On January 19th, 2017, DT said that he would cut funding for the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.
* On January 19th, 2017, DT said that he would cut funding for the Office of Electricity Deliverability and Energy Reliability.
* On January 19th, 2017, DT said that he would cut funding for the Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy.
* On January 19th, 2017, DT said that he would cut funding for the Office of Fossil Energy.
* On January 20th, 2017, DT ordered all regulatory powers of all federal agencies frozen.
* On January 20th, 2017, DT ordered the National Parks Service to stop using social media after RTing factual, side by side photos of the crowds for the 2009 and 2017 inaugurations.
* On January 20th, 2017, roughly 230 protestors were arrested in DC and face unprecedented felony riot charges. Among them were legal observers, journalists, and medics.

You are fucking retarded.

Long range rifles are good for sniping stationary targets, not so much someone on the run. CCT cameras will show you when someone is trying to cross the wall, but won't stop them from trying. How long will it take for someone to get to the person to repel them?

Supported with tanks and helicopters just adds another layer to the logistical nightmare. Pilot/driver, and weapons operator for the tank. Plus aircraft fuel, plus diesel for the tanks. Do we even have 2000 tanks to spare?

is this guy real

that must be a photoshop