Scottish independence

Why the fuck not?

Other urls found in this thread:

mises.org/library/sweden-myth
youtu.be/f1CB-D1TtXc
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/04/23/why-britains-anti-immigration-candidate-prefers-indians-to-eastern-europeans/?utm_term=.91cfb7f9f49c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because we run a massive deficit and the SNP doesn't think there is an oil crisis

When is Texas going to be its own country again?

Scotland will be independent when at least 20% of Scots speak Scottish Gaelic, a.k.a never.

because that would hurt some british peoples' feefees

That's a ridiculous question

Considering England's self-entitlement and special snowflakism reaching tumblr-tier proportions, it's probably gonna happen.

fuck off bergercunt we are british! oi oi oi englund englund englund!

The Scottish are British
t. Scot

It'll happen and they'll become Sweden 2: Alcoholism & Poverty Edition in no time

England and Wales are saving them from themselves right now

>not wanting to be in the EU is now special snowflakism
Oh dear
Can Poles even discuss Britain without being butthurt that people here don't want open borders with bydlos and gypsies?

>Sweden 2
yeah, you don't wanna end up like us

You benefited really strongly from beeing in the EU.
Only reason you left was because you couldn't deal with the fact that you are not an Empire anymore, basically throwing a tantrum

By all means, do whatever you want, down to and including increasing immigration from pakistan like your guru demands bc >muh empire
Continental european popcorn sales already skyrocket

you knew exactly what I meant when I said that Abdi

Read
mises.org/library/sweden-myth
Your country is a lie

>increasing immigration from Pakistan
Ah yes, because a decrease in overall migration and not letting in every vodka-soaked Lonsdale-wearing shaven head Eastern European who comes through the channel tunnel means increasing immigration from Pakistan. Great logic. Polish education system be praised.

FREEDOM!

jk lol

Why are your states united?

youtu.be/f1CB-D1TtXc
Do scots agree with this?

What's even the point? They both speak English, their cultures are virtually indistinguishable and they've been together longer than anyone can remember. Besides Braveheart memes, what do Scots even have against the English?

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/04/23/why-britains-anti-immigration-candidate-prefers-indians-to-eastern-europeans/?utm_term=.91cfb7f9f49c

Our education system is inferior only to Finnish one Larry

>emigrating to Great Britain
>not emigrating to Scandinavia, Germany or Netherlands

>all you think about is le empire!
you know nothing about this country
despite what Sup Forums memes and uninformed assumptionary journalists in your country have led you to believe, there is no reason empire nostalgia in this country. the only time empire is mentioned is when someone it is in a negative sense, usually guilt tripping.

as for the comment about "the only reason to leave the EU was bc u wish u had empire!!!" maybe it was something to do with the fact that people saw (((a certain country))) that we had open borders with opening is its doors to millions of "refugees". maybe it's after seeing terror attacks commited by "refugees" on European soil. maybe it's seeing the total clusterfuck that was the Greece situation. Maybe it's opening the floodgates to the thousands of gypsies who come here to pickpocket. but oh no, it couldn't be, it has to be because of empire nostalgia, of course, that's the only way to explain anything that happens in Britain.

hmmm interesting. Do tell, how many refugees did Britain take?

>Pakistan
>not emigrating to Somalia, Syria or Morrocco

when did I mention anything about Britain taking refugees? did I say Britain was forced to take refugees?

my point about refugees was that given that it's commonly believed that the EU is essentially led by Germany, why would we actively vote to be apart of a union led by a suicidal country?

so basically, my own high standard of living (despite being a low income taker living in a neigbourhood with many immigrants) is a myth?

thanks for telling me how my country really is.

If not empire nostalgia, why would you prefer indians to eastern euros? Why indians? Why not Argentinians? Thai? Fucking Zambians?

Farage is intelligent, he knows he has to find ways to dodge racism accusations in order to be allowed spotlight, the BNP (British nationalist party that came before UKIP, much more of a traditional fascism-lite party) didn't do this and now they are a dead party.

And besides, I don't think anyone really minds Hindu/Sikh Indians, they intergrate fine.

The fuck's wrong with Indians?

T. Remain voter

Well in the 80s thatcher destroyed the mining and shipbuilding industries that most of scotland was dependent on for jobs. In addition she enacted additional flat rate taxes here before anywhere else in the UK. This lead to the tories becoming very unpopular in scotland, so much so that it was seen as un-scottish to vote for them. Labour pushed this meme to give themselves more secure seats in parliament.
However as things got shittier in the last few years, and their representatives didn't seem to be doing much to help them, and with voting tory seen as a taboo, people turned to another party, the scottish national party. The SNP could further push the 'everyone who doesn't vote for us isn't a true scotsman' that labour had been developing, and they were helped by labour being shite over the last 7 years. Then also brexit and shit.

Doctor Who gave me a eternal boner for redhead Scots

Nothing. They're just about the same as everyone else. Hence the question.
>avoid racism
Racism towards slavs? LELLED HARD

to that specific point, most Indians that come here are from thrice families who either are sent here to get a degree and will become skilled workers or already have one and are coming here to be a skilled worker.

we go by who wants to come here. former colonial countries have historical ties with us which is why they want to come here, added to fact that there I already a community of them here so it wouldn't be that hard when they get here. these things are why France has so many Algerians, or why Netherlands has so many Surinamese and Indonesians, it's not rocket science.

>Farage is intelligent

No you dummy. By saying that eastern euros are part of the problem, they avoid falling into the trap of making it a white vs non white thing, which u easy to shout down as racist.

He literally rose from obscurity to become an MEP, managed to turn the public firmly against the EU, managed to coerce a pro EU government into a referendum and then was instrumental in his side winning the referendum. If that doesn't demonstrate political intelligence I don't know what does.

>Why the fuck not?

they don't want it?

The only part that he was responsible for was getting DC to hold the referendum, the rest of it he was just lucky

what a stupid post
no one alive remembers the empire, how can you miss something you never had? outside of Sup Forums so one ever even talks about the empire.
we left because of immigration and being governed from Brussels. and I voted remain btw

they're commonwealth, and there's no "preference" as of right now

scotland would be better off in the uk.

Faroe islands belong to scotland desu

The Faroe Islands belongs to the Faroese.

>the Faroese

I support Scottish Independence if you give me the name of the QT on the right.

You know what would be a good idea? Welsh Independence.

I do not support brazillian Independence from portugal, you still have too much to learn

Scots > English

discuss

at least it's not cucked by the SJW's scum

they dont even look like the same person smfh tbqh

Make up was invented by satan

That's completely and utterly wrong lmao.

>at least it's not cucked by the SJW's scum

This is American tier ignorance. Out of all of the devolved governments, the Scottish one is the most "cuck" like.

Basically you have convert into Catholicism and speak Norman or French

Not relevant to the point.

Honestly I even respect your country for building a unique athlantic civilization (because you are not european, and, I hope, you won't discuss with it), but I hope that France will rise again, as a catholic Iran.

Because Scotland has pretty much no industry or economy. They (like the rest of the UK) have to rely on London to make all their money for them.

This is the superior scotfu anyway

Excluding the only facilties to produce complex warships and soon to be the only place that can support and maintain our submarine fleet.

Scotland is UK's Crimea.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

t. speaking English NOT Scots

>it's a Londoner thinks he's important because the government puts all it's eggs in one basket episode

Because I'm employed by the British government.

the SNP wanted to introduce a de-facto state appointed guardian to every child to make sure their parents weren't introducing any right wing ideas to them

I really hope this 2nd referendum bollocks destroys the SNP for good
> we'll be a part of the EU even though nobody in the EU gives us the time of day