3rd loli thread...

3rd loli thread, starting this to see if there's a bot or if a person is realistically going to spend the time spamming 3 threads with shota.

and the faging begins!

you could just ignore them you know?

make america great again

The shota spamming is hilarious imo

I dont think it's funny because it's obviously a bot and mods don't do shit

>implying I am a bot

I don't think it's meant as a joke at all?
It's just another form of rebellion, someone doesn't like that loli exists or they hate pedophilia and see loli as an extension of that market so they try to remove it wherever they see it.

On Sup Forums the only thing they can do is spam and reduce the number of on topic images per thread

only non-lewd?

new loli thread here

for you

Oh, then you're geniuinely as autistic as I painted you out to be. If you're the same dude who was doing this like 3 days ago you really have no life, get a job you waste. Also it's blatant spam which should be more punishable imo but whatever mods don't give a shit unless there's CP, that's when they magically exist

Are you fucking retarded? A bot would be overkill for this kind of thing and it wouldn't follow links. The shota spammers are just several humans trolling you fags.

It's literally one human being lol...

Who pays to spam, don't be a faggot

shota bro, why are you doing this?

I wish you were a loli bot...

moar please?

One guy spamming wouldn't be an issue if you loli fags ever actually posted anything

As far as I've seen he's never given a reason. He just literally has nothing better to do, he's a waste of a human

Have you found your answer yet

you're not a loli fag?

Yeah sick of being the only one contributing/ fighting the spam, newfags everywhere.

>returns to not responding to lucy

They're the same kind of trolls that creates the cancerous "why can't atheists define atheism" threads.

It's just weird to me because I don't really want you guys coming to shota breads.
Like leave each other be ya know?
Kinda weird tbh.

I'll post a loli and leave.

Sorry guys.

Nope. I just hang around because these threads are just really comfy.

and we haven't wanted you coming to our threads for days now, but now that we started shitposting in your threads you give up because you want us to stop?
full steam ahead

Literally for days, yeah we should just spam their threads

user, read.

I'm asking him why he's doing it.
I'm not the one doing it you dope.

i actually really like shota as long as its trap shota

you responded as if you were the guy spamming, apologized, and said you would leave
it led me to think that you were the spammer
text is an imperfect medium of communication, and no IDs doesn't help
my bad buddy

I also read his comment that way

Fuck it. New thread for liking both

Ah.
No, just saying sorry on behalf of "us" I guess?
You're cool. Again this is all weird to me because the same guy with the same set of pics showed up maybe yesterday or so and spammed our thread into the ground. We usually keep it comfy and chat/go slow it's odd.

Really do think it's someone new with an agenda.

I just won't make or participate in threads for a couple days.

Anyway again, you're totally cool and sorry for the mess.

Are you really so paranoid that you think one guy trolling you (sucessfully apparently) is some sort of conspiracy? Or is this just a moment of autistic rage? Either way I'll fap to both.

>shota spammer finally stops
>loli spammers immediately tank the shota thread

I like both too, but I was just tired of seeing the same shitty shota images in every loli thread
if you're gonna shitpost and spam, at least do it with fappable images, not trash like and everything else from that set