I have a feeling that this would have been a much more interesting main story for the movie

I have a feeling that this would have been a much more interesting main story for the movie.

You would think that, you raging pedo

>literally a bunch of asian kindergardeners turn some lame ghost into a frog
nah fham

>Sensitive Joss Whedon movies

>teenagers read from a book about some dead crazy rednecks and said dead crazy rednecks come back to kill them
Come on. At least the other thing doesn't rely on gore and jump scares.

You kind of missed the point of the movie didn't you

>森のキャビン
what movie?

Nah ur a faggor cuck negroe Brit

.....are......are we seriously doing this now? Knocking on Cabin now?

You don't think Japan doesn't have a HQ?
>天皇!アメリカが失敗しました!世界の終わりだ!
>おー
Tell me that wouldn't be awesome.

Cabin in the Woods, but the image in the OP is just a cutaway gag about how the Japs passed what is basically supposed to be a murder ritual framed like a horror movie with zero casualties

I just got a great idea for a horror movie. A paranormal investigator goes into a place haunted by ghosts. The ghosts attempt to trap the investigator. He is confronted by supernatural phenomenon but eventually manages to escape. The investigator returns to the outside world and resumes his life, but he continue to be haunted by supernatural phenomenon. The movie proceeds with a trail of clues, research and attempts to understand what is going on. The big twist is that the investigator is trapped in a virtual world created by the ghosts. His friends, family and home are simulations. Lurking behind these false projections are the ghosts. The ghosts camouflage themselves using the greenscreen effect. All the supernatural phenomenon were puppets operated by the ghosts, and his friends and family were also puppets. The world he inhabits is a greenscreen projection, albeit not a perfect recreation of the outside world. The investigator catches glimpses of the greenscreen effect, and glimpses of the ghosts who are constantly surrounding him. He learns to tear down the screens and screw around with the projections, which pisses off the ghosts. He has to find a way to escape.

The Truman Show but with ghosts?

I'd watch it, man, and doing it for all types of international horror movies would be fucking hilarious.

Mori no Cabin

A mix between Truman Show and Solaris, with ghosts. It's not totally original, but I think it's original enough.

The Japanese facility would only have like 3 monsters. Girl with long hair, little pale boy, and Godzilla.

That's a big head

Why do all japanese "ghosts" look alike?

It's been done.

Give me the title, so I can watch it.

>flohg yhhug

Why do all werewolves look alike? You must have only seen movies with 怨霊.

Don't forget the wife with the surgical mask and the scissors.

This movie was sweet, but I think Joss Whedon might actually be retarded.
>all those sweet, diverse, uncommon creatures in the underground facility that could make awesome middle villains
>lol nope let's do zombies for the majority of the film