If you're fappin and are going to cum anyway why not help me out and give me a tribute on my wife's hole

If you're fappin and are going to cum anyway why not help me out and give me a tribute on my wife's hole.

got anymore body pics, or her in lingerie.

My cock is ready to blow

sure thing mate! Give me a sec...

Alright, so I came in my phone screen (don't worry, otterbox ftw!), but every time i screenshot it it won't show up?!?!?

I'm trying to help you out user

I need to see dem titties can't cum without seeing tits

Give us another shot from behind

lemme see her getting fucked and i'll blow

anal? hot girl btw

How do you get a wife like that with such a small cock ? What's the secret op

hint from someone who shares his gf a lot.

if you want to keep her user hide that necklace too.

and them more of her backside

put sum fingers in the butt.

do it faggit.

The secret is to not be a fag and think cock size really matters. It really only matters to the dude fuck face. Grow up

here, no cum tribute but maybe if you post more.

also fuck this file size thing had to open photshop to make the image smaller...

why would the necklace matter? if OP's wife saw these pics, she would recognize her own body.

What you need?

front shot? (you can just blur face)

taking a long time OP....

oh not to hid it from her but her co workers/ friends, they will recognize the jewelry trust me. this happened to me. nothing came of it but still if you want to be careful do it right

Bruh, any anal?
If not more with dick in her?

if they were posted on Sup Forums, how did her coworkers/friends stumble upon her? not many normal ppl go on Sup Forums lol

I feel bad for her...

believe me. so do i.

Can confirm. Had phimosis for ages and didn't realize it was reducing my size by heaps. But even with Just 5 inch during phimosis I could make my girl cum twice before I did

She's fucking fine

Do you ever let other dudes fuck her?