Anyone near the Shia stream?

Anyone near the Shia stream?

Other urls found in this thread:

hewillnotdivide.us/
psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Diphenhydramine
1800petmeds.com/Diphenhydramine Compounded-prod90256.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ill be in NY saturday on a business trip was planning to head there and do something. any ideas?

knock over the card stand

is that stream even still up? i'll do it if someone provides address

hewillnotdivide.us/

[spoiler]i meant the card stand in manhattan not the hwndu[/spoiler] however. more than willing to throw the card stand if there is one near that stream as well come on guys give good ideas.

He gone bye bye... fuckin dumbasss

But I'll still fuck ur mom 2nite..

Nigger loving cunt get the fuck out of America. .

samefag

So? the stream hasn't.

Evil Nazi Virus
>Evil Nazi Virus
Evil Nazi Virus

This. I'm still willing to do something epic during my business trip come on guys i have a toy gun and fake smoke bullets lets do something here.

HE WILL NUT INSIDE US

Why havnt anyone near there gone there and shot it up already?

because Sup Forums is full of faggots.

back in the day sit woulf of hit the fan. How are these fucking autists on the stream allowed to live

Hitler did nothing wrong

Shit would*

paint a four-leaf clover on the wall

back in the day we had people who were full of hate and lulz who were willing to do whats right to bring peace and lulz to the world. now we have school kids 12 year olds, and losers in general who are to scared to put on a ski mask and do some damage without the repercussion of being prosecuted. if someone provides me with the tools im willing to do it and even shoot myself in the head on the live stream for the world to see. i no longer want to live in a world that doesn't see chaos and lulz as a peaceful means to resolve political and social issues.

i have 0 artist skills if you provide a stencil art of said four leaf clover willing to print and prepare

i feel you Sup Forumsro mate even if i lived near i would fucking run up and spray paint the camera and spray everyone else in the face just for lolz

>would of
underage ban

What de fuk does this movement even prove? am i missing something here? All i see is autists and attention seeking whores come from all over the place and stand around looking like a twat chanting crap

i was thinking something more along the lines of lacing pizza with psychedlics , dressing up as a delivery person show up with a bike and watching the chaos unfold as they think someone ordered food for them.

they believe that with this it will give hope to those who believe that with trumps presidency will come the seperation of the people from government and state. so the "he will not divide us" is a statement to brainwash those people into a false sense of security sort of how people will tell a fat chick "it's ok its genetics its not your fault" and thus feminism was born

Fucking look at the state of this nog holy shit kill it

thats beautiful. We need a Sup Forumsro there now

that would be amazing

change it from
"he will not divide us"
to
"are you not entertained?"

as i said i'm here on a business trip and would need locals to help out so if any Sup Forumsros out there are willing to provide some help we can make this happen

He out of jail already?

hewillnutinside.us

lrn2MCR4

>he will not divide us

But they devided them yesterday when they throw him in jail

Someone print a thousand copies of this, and post them everywhere.

everyone watch the stream for the next few wont say when or what i will do. just know its happening when you hear someone blasting "fuck donald trump" by makelmore on a speaker.

Satanic he will not divide us ritual

The magic didn't work cause he got kettled yesterday

if i was in that shit state i would have your back Sup Forumsro but im not so not shit i can do but sit back and hope
want a legal way to make people fucking trip balls? although how you would be able to accomplish it is beyond me
dramamine
the anti sea sick meds, if you take like 12+ of those bitches it causes delerium and dysphoria which will have them acting like fucking skitzos and retards

again though the problem is getting the drug into their system
each person would have to have a dose of 12+ pills and they taste like absolute shit

just shows how mindless and sheepish some people are.

HE WILL
NOT
DIVIDE
US

HE WILL
NOT
DIVIDE
US

HE WILL
NOT
DIVIDE
US

HE WILL
NOT
DIVIDE
US

HE WILL
NOT
DIVIDE
US

HE WILL
NOT
DIVIDE
US

HE WILL NUT INSIDE US

is it possible to crush them and cook them into the pizzas?

>again though the problem is getting the drug into their system

DMSO!!! It allows drugs to be absorbed right through the skin and into the bloodstream. Just mix drug with it and apply to skin

I'M KOREAN

SON OF A BITCH AMERICAN

AMERICAN IS PIG

DO YOU WANT A HAMBURGER?

DO YOU WANT A PIZZA?

AMERICAN IS PIG DISGUSTING

GEORGE WALKER BUSH IS A MURDERER

FUCKING U.S.A

>Drops prawn crackers
A CHING CHONG PING PONG

not sure to be honest
i would assume so since the drug that causes it can also be found in liquid form
but you would have to go all chemistry class most likely to get it there since finding it in liquid form over the counter is probably next to impossible

heres some info on it for ye though
psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Diphenhydramine

Brasileiro de bosta tenta repetir um meme autista pro Sup Forums
Ninguém liga
Fracassado

I'M INDIA

SON OF A BITCH KOREA

KOREA IS PIG

DO YOU WANT A LICE?

DO YOU WANT A LO MEIN?

KOREA IS PIG DISGUSTING

ROH MOO-JYUN IS A MURDERER

FUCKING K.O.R.E.A.

Hewinatevidas

fuck my sides

jesus christ the list of effects

>DMSO

Read an article on Chemical Penetration Enhancers for Transdermal Drug Delivery Systems that discussed DMSO. I'm surprised you can just buy that stuff with out a prescription. You could realy fuck someone up. Imagine mixing it with LSD

>since finding it in liquid form over the counter is probably next to impossible

1800petmeds.com/Diphenhydramine Compounded-prod90256.html

ftp. police should have let the struggle get on goin. there should be blood or its not kek. someone get a mudpool.

you sir are a better man than me

is it tasteless or does it still have the horribly bitter taste that comes with the pill form?

>psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Diphenhydramine
LSD is more funny

kek?

>is it tasteless

Don't know haven't tried it on myself. Had to buy it once for my dog. Just know you can get it from there in pill, liquid and transdermal

eh in my opinion it depends
as someone who has tripped on dramamine and LSD dramamine was by far more uncontrollable
i mean like shit i never experiences tripping on any other drug
the tactile hallucinations and other shit really start to fuck with you and make you feel like you are literally going insane

when i was tripping on it i would snap out of a dead sleep and start throwing blankets around because i was 100% convinced i was holding a cigarette and felt it fall out from between my fingertips
ive seen people talking into phones, making out with walls, laughing at nothing, freaking out thinking there were spiders crawling on them
and the sensations behind them are 100% real to you, as in you literally feel what you think you are feeling with no doubts that it is happening until you finally realize a good 5-10 mins later there is nothing there, then it starts all over again another 10-15 minutes later

LSD is fun
but DPH is a whole nother level of feeling like you are losing your shit
at least in my opinion

what are you talking about? he was released and he'll be back.

gotchya well appreciate the info
however you would need between 300-500 mg of the stuff in order to cause negative effects
looks like it would get pretty expensive
though i could be wrong about the dosages with it's liquid form and all that
i haven't fucked around with that shit in at least a decade and for good reason

bring a baby in a hitler costume and let shia hit him!!!!!