Look at how beautiful this scenary is

Look at how beautiful this scenary is.

Do you have the luxury to enjoy such great scenary in your country?

I don't.

;_;

Yes outside my window.

;____;

ㅇ____ㅇ

today was a really nice day surprisingly (i live in Beijing).

but on the pollution days I need to wear a face mask or my throat becomes itchy and sore, then my mucas becomes hard and dark red from the micro particles cutting my membranes.

;_;

hey what news say in SK about China right now

do you guys afraid that we are unhappy about THAAD?

In daily life nobody mention about that news
but in internet our people feel angry about chinese gov's action

Yes

are you native mainlander? what city are you originally from?

We were smart enough to conquer enough land so yes.

isn't this in your cunt?

im native mainlander, yes

and i am from Beijing

the pollution here is shit and we get a lot of migrants from the other provinces stinking up the place with their spicy greasy foods.

we got plenty of our own land, but a lot of it isn't developed yet

USA and China has more or less the same amount of land, with China have more landmass.

cool. my family is originally from nanjing. i feel so ashamed to be chinese immigrant, my parents abandoned my home country like traitors. what do you feel of westernized chinese?

I'm 1/16 Chinese and let me say. I think China is beautiful, I really want to explore China, both the cities and nature. I might go this summer.

>i feel so ashamed to be chinese immigrant, my parents abandoned my home country like traitors. what do you feel of westernized chinese?

you shouldn't be ashamed, your parents were looking for better life, and that you grew up better than they did. i am sure your parents grew up during cultural revolution so it must be very hard, they are not traitors, just smart people with oppurtunity to leave a shit situation.

its pretty shit in china, you should be glad you grew up in USA, a lot of people in China would be quite envy that you did. westernized Chinese are fine, if they show interest in their mother culture and can at least know how to speak some Chinese they're cool, many places here you'd be quite in a privledge position.

best time to visit is during autum, dont visit in summer its too hot and humid.

just come to visit nature and historical sites, if you come to see the cities and people its all shit. the cities here are all laid out the same, and the people are absolute shitt people

have you ever been to other region
I visited china 3 times

You shouldn't feel ashamed, you had no choice.

thanks. i heard people say that china is the future, things are developing so fast with futuristic looking cities and economy is a powerhouse. i also heard people say china is a third-world shithole full of retarded peasants that is about to collapse soon. im guessing the truth is somwhere in the middle?

yeah, i been to Korea a few times, SE Asia quite a few times.

i been to Namibia, Kenya and South Africa as well.

never been to Europe or North America

most of my travel is in 2nd or 3rd world countries because visa for me is easier

I mean other region in your country

idk. i feel my parents are cowards, instead of making our own country better, we are leeching off a western country. i dont belong in western country, i should go back to china.

I thought China was a very diverse place with mountains, deserts, forests etc

Did you colonize any Africans?

Why do you still have a commie flag?

To answer your question, yes,

>things are developing so fast with futuristic looking cities and economy is a powerhouse. i also heard people say china is a third-world shithole full of retarded peasants that is about to collapse soon. im guessing the truth is somwhere in the middle?

if you star in tier 1 cities like Shanghai, Shenzhen and Beijing its what you say with sky scrapers and everything new, our 'hardware' is good because it is all new but most of China is shit rural peasant and these uneducated spitters are the 'software' of China.

new things are always coming up in China but within 3 years it becomes rusted and full of fingerprints because our people have no clue of civic duty.

China, for now, in many ways is still a shithole, but its a cleaner shithole than before at least.

There's not a lot of that left due to urban expansion and pollution.

Why so many chinese here

Of course and I love it

>I mean other region in your country

yeah i've been everywhere in China, south of China is why we're not shit as a country- North East is full of violent stupid farmers, central China is full of poor swindlers, Beijing full of ignorant cunts who think they're better than you.

western China is very interesting, but dominant Han group is basically ethnic cleanse the area so better come to visit before they all die off and it becomes just another east-coast city.

>i should go back to china.

come back as a tourist or at least if you have a good expat package at work.

you're not missing out on much here, its much MUCH better in USA than here.

if you come back to China a lot of things you take for granted in USA will become cherished luxuries here

because our rich and wealthy want to escape

you think its a lot but its just a drop of a vast oean.

yeah. have you heard of reddit? i read reddit/china and the western expats there have a very negative viewpoint of china. i dont know whether to believe them or if they are just a bunch of losers.

and also, would you say chinese women look different in different areas? by northeast you mean dongbei/manchuria, are the women there beautiful (tall and pale)? or are all chinese women look pretty much the same.

The centre of my city is just one giant china town now

(((ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ← baby seal)))
* hmmm* its getting
poetic

Wut? China has some great scenery

you watch the movie Elysium starring Matt Damon?

the earth is China and Elysium is all the rich people in that floating space ship; and imagine that space ship landing in Australia.

thats basically the situation

you think the ones you get are shit, but its the best we have to offer.

our shit ones never leave the swamps of the toxic world.

chinese woman are all the same shit.

lol. i seen some mainland students in university, some are quite cute. but i dont know if i should try to talk to them and try to get a girlfriend. im just afraid of gold digger/greencard diggers.

do you shave ?

may be he mean smog

I'd almost prefer the peasants, at least they wouldn't be overpricing our housing market. And a lot of them act like peasants anyway.