Austria calls for less money for EU states opposing refugee distribution

Do you agree?

dw.com/en/austria-calls-for-less-money-for-eu-states-opposing-refugee-distribution/a-37848662

We're still full

We are still hungary

Yes, I do. Solidarity is a two-way street. I believe that we should accept our fair share of refugees.

Slovaks were refugees too. And maybe one day, we'll have to rely on humanity of other nations again.

Does this mean we have to pay less and still not be in the group of cucks?

wow, it is refreshing to see an eastern european with that sort of view
I wish more of your countrymen would agree with you

New tax on austrian banks inc

Lets call it solidarity banking tax

No they should send them back, most aren't refugees and aren't children. Just young men coming you europe expecting what they see marketed as the west which is why they think they deserve a bunch of money and that women just let them fuck them on the street.

Take away their benefits and they will flee like cockroaches when you turn on the lights.

Hey, thank you for beeing so invested in our security and wellbeeing.
But the topic is more about the lack of solidarity in the EU, rather about how to deal with refugees

>it's a Kraut making yet another thread about his Yuroreich episode
Nobody cares, based v4 will be running the EU in the future anyway after Britain leaves and you and France collapse.

You can have "solidarity" without signing your rights and sovereignty as a people away to globalist schemers.

Pic related

probably
wish we'd do the same, but we're le humanitarian super power XD

I don't really mind.
The money is never going to equal the cost of actually taking in the refugees.

for example, when us went to war with afghanistan, we supported you, even though we thought it was wrong decision.
I think this is what solidarity is about. It is always easy to find excuses why you cant show solidarity, but then again, who needs such friends?

great bait

Do you think I care? We could take on the rest of the world our military is so massive.

Stop being spineless multiculturists and fight for your rights to sovereignty and ancestral lands.

you lost in Vietnam, you lost in Afghanistan
So I doubt you could take on the rest of the world

arrogance leads to complacence.

You'd be against the Roman Empire if you lived in antiquity.

>you lost in Afghanistan
great meme

>the Roman Empire is in any way like the EU
even more laughable than the US being compared to the Roman Empire

We didn't, if we wanted to we could turn those countries into radioactive glass. The cost-benefit of Vietnam ended up being not worth it, and Afghanistan isn't over though it will likely end up the same way.

Also funny how you can't separate what individuals and people want vs what the government is doing. Though that's typical of you totalitarian krauts.

They ignored an important rule in warfare, which was already written down in the 6th century BC:
"What is essential in war is victory, not prolonged operations."

It wasn't really their army that is not strong enough, but their objectives that were too vague.

>The cost-benefit of Vietnam ended up being not worth it
That's what is commonly called losing

I would, why do you think those tribes fought so hard against the Romans or any other group? The Romans came to steal rape and pillage them, and obliterate their identity and traditions turning them into more Romans.

Still ignoring the more important points of all my posts. I don't give a shit about the wars.

The important point is if a war in Vietnam is not "cost-beneficial" or however you call it, you are hardly able to take on the whole world alone

Still not adressing my other points
>Also funny how you can't separate what individuals and people want vs what the government is doing. Though that's typical of you totalitarian krauts
>Stop being spineless multiculturists and fight for your rights to sovereignty and ancestral lands.
>You can have "solidarity" without signing your rights and sovereignty as a people away to globalist schemers.

Yes, they should do their part and not just accept donations like welfare clients.

Enjoy losing billions.

Westerneurocucks seem to forget that in exchange they got a tax free market of 200 million people for theri companies.
What do "refugees" have to do with that?Why do they still call evey parasitic shitskin a refugee?

>ancestral lands

You guys know all about invading and taking over someone's ancestral lands.

>Enjoy losing billions.
1% of our GDP

Oh no, we will die.

Exactly a good warning to what can happen. Also nobody alive today had anything to do with that shit I'm friends with native americans most of them don't give a shit they just want a good job to live their life like everyone else.

I guess you should manage without them, then.

Still continuing on the path to self destruction I see

Fair enough. Maybe you should end the sanctions on Russia since they're not going to give up Crimea?

I'm not the US government user. Just a random dude observing the world.

I agree. The more people see the downsides of the EU the faster it will fall

Right now eastern Europe is OK with giving up their independence for monies, we'll see how they'll feel about it in the future

From an independent standpoint, it's interesting to see how easily pressured into German backed policies other European countries are. Sure, this time around the Germans don't have guns and tanks involved (yet) but wasn't it originally decided in the formation of the EU that you all wouldn't have political power over other countries either? How long do you think it will be until the Germans are calling for a unified EU military led by Germans and bureaucrats? I mean is it even possible to say no to them anymore without being starved out financially?

>are calling for a unified EU military
They're doing it now, look it up. Some EU bureaucrats are advocating for it.

WW3 imminent

>Do you agree?
No, I don't.

The sooner the EU establishes a strict outer border the better. Our unprepared system has suffered under Schengen, both because of EU and non-EU migrants. I believe in the EU as such, but each and every nation needs to have a right to controlling their own demographics. If they agree to Schengen, that's one thing, but no one signed a just-refugee-me-up-senpai-agreement when they joined it.

Sweden's reputation as a generous welfare state (which has served us well so far) run by empathetic people meant it become the number one spot for refugees, "refugees" and welfare migrants. We've a veritable barrier of countries between us and the Middle-East and none of them stopped shit. So if we can't maintain our internal borders as well we need to in the face of this new reverse Migration Period, we need the external ones.

You guys are fucked because all your politicians and most of your people are naive idealists who think it's racist and immoral to turn them away.

>less money for
we're a net giver anyways

And this is why you have to accidently drop a few tactical nukes on westerneurocucks.

>their part
Our part in what? Germans were importing shitskins because they thought they could repeat Turkish meme and get a nice boost to econony. And now that it backfired on them it's suddenly supposed all europes problem. Poland took over 1 million Ukrainians already, if it is about helping people escaping from war then we did more than our part. But its not, it's about Germany wanting to get rid of leeches they imported thenselves without asking anyone else for opinion. Facing the music of their actions is their problem, not of other countries

Don't talk to me or my country ever again.

There is a difference between refugees and Ukrainian. The firs ones run away from war the second are coming to work. The first need help and money, the second are working and make me and you richer. What you are saying is that we don't need to help cause there are people from abroad already working in our country. It makes no sense, user. Also these people from middle east and Africa didn't come to Germany just like that. They "invaded" Southern Europe and Germany helped those coutries by taking some burden on themselves. I'm not trying to discuss whether refugees are dangerouse or not. Just straightening some facts.

So there was no armed conflict in Ukraine in recent history? Goddamn timelines are mixing again.
And why do those refugees need money? Why should the be taken care of? Yes, European refugees were escapin Europe durong WW II. They were also working and supporting themselves. War is tragic, but it does not entitle you to being provided for by other country for years. Oportunity for coming to the safe country and being able o find job there should be enough for a honest and hard working man.
And yes, Germany imported them. They lured them in with promises of social support. We have no such social support system and gues what? Some time ago humanitarian organisations took in a few dozens of Syrian families here. The were provided with an apartament, opportunity to learn Polish and to find job. All fucked off to Germany overnight because they wanted free benefits, not opportunies for safe place to live and honest work

God I fucking love Poland, stay based.

this

There is a war in Ukraine, obviously and in my humble opinion we should be giving some of the Ukrainians asylum status. But we don't :) As a country we do not treat them as refugees. We let them work and that's it (and that's good).
You are right that there is quite a long list of exemples of refugees lack of gratitude towards the host country. I'm not even going to try to defend that. But even if the half of them don't need or deserve the amount of help they are getting should it mean that we should not help anyone? It's up to us to have a strong country with strong law. Kick out those who cause problems and help those who need it. We are poorer than Germany so our help would be smaller. If they run away to the west. Good, problem's gone. But saying no to European solidaryty is just not in our interests, refugees aside. We will loose more by not helping than with helping ( I know, cold, but true).

If by helping them you mean giving them opportunity to come here and maybe helping in transition process, ie providing with a place to live for some time and language courses, then yes, I'm all for it. But only if they'll work for themselves and abide our laws
But how many Syrians are applying for asylum in Poland? Havent heard of one case. During World Youth Days in Krakow there was a group of pilgrims from Syria. TV stations interviewed them, people were offering them asylums because everyone assumed they needed help. They politely declined, asked for prayer and help in rebuilding their country after the war and went back to Syria. Those kind of people I respect and would mind them staying here, but they didnt want to themselves.
So why did they come back if its really that bad there? Or maybe or do those who flood Germany do that because they're treated like royalty there with indefinite free housung, pocket money, free food, no consequences for crimes etc.? Cut all social benefits and other free shit and see how many will still want to come

So, no hard feelings when we cut EU development funds then?

No hard feeling when we tax the fuck out your companies and products in out countries then?

>allows the most racist part of Europe to join the EU
>complains when the racist part doesn't accept refugees

Pretty sure that doesnt work within the single market

It's getting tougher and tougher to hide that the refugees didn't only make the crime statistics explode and will not work a single day in their entire lives here (quite many are illiterate even in their own language) so now the government wants to export our problems to the rest of the Europe.

Stay strong bros, it's just a barking dog. They would be too scared to take any actual steps because muh economy and muh EU.

Pretty sure that without structural fundings we have no incentive to keep single market rules that profit you and EU is kill. Do you want to kill EU over refugees tou imported but cant handle Hans?

Underrated

You are welcome to leave the EU, if you wanna.
Ukraine seems to be doing pretty well, even without the EU

The ones we accepted rented a bus and drove of to the direction of Germany.
Good luck keeping them here retards

So it cant be helped, right? looks like Germany has to deal with the refugee crisis on its own?

I unironically support distributing refugees.

To think of it, we could accept these terms, get bunch of them, get eu munies and watch them escaping to germany next day.

Of course I don't support it.

Yes. Forcing refugees to stay where don't want to is against human rights ;^) and anyways you invites with Merkel them you and deal with them faggots

We don't wanna, but with cuting of structural funds you start the process that will destroy single market first and then entire EU. If you think that your economy is not dependent on eastern and southern markets giving you preferable treatment then you are kidding yourself

hey thats cool.
but i hope you understand that we are gonna need to spend more money then. we probably can save money by reducing EU fundings, and the maybe lifting sanctions against russia could help us aswell

Freedom of movement is always a two edged blade.

Some Catholic foundation in Poland took few refugee families from Syria (muh teachings of Christ). They provided them with a flat, food, money, work offerings and even free bus passes to they could get to work.

After two weeks they packed their bags in the middle of the night and fucked off right to Germany without a word.

Unless we chain them to a lamppost or put them in a guarded concentration camp there's no fucking way they're going to stay here.

Good. Destroy EU and enjoy more "refugees" with Shultz or what ever that commies name is

Even without fundings, Poland is better within the EU, rather than beeing alone with Russia

But you can't really compare the deeds of a private organization with actions of government, right? What if way say the refugees that they only get money as long as they stay in poland. Maybe they have to go to the administration building to fetch the money in person. I am sure some sort of solution can be found

why are germans so evil baka iibh senpai

so in order not to be evil, we still continue to give the eastern europeans free money, while taking care of refugees by ourselves, right?

Are you stupid? What does it solve?
"Get money as long as you stay in Poland" was the term they got here in the first place.
They still went to Germany

>continue to give the eastern europeans free money
That's a fallacy. German government hasn't sunk a single euro in Poland.
They're investment funds, not a fucking charity.

>we probably can save money by reducing EU fundings
you really are retarded and don't understand numbers
you act as if you personally fund entire eastern europe, while in fact EU investments are a tiny portion of our budget

i find it hilarious how germans talk about "forcing" other countries to do their willing and try to blackmail us with pennies, but the truth is germany has no power over anyone, that's why v4 countries have been just telling you to fuck off with your "refugees" and you can't do anything about it

>investments
>free money

so you saying EU investment funds have nothing to do with solidarity, right? So we can invest our money elsewhere, if it serves our interests?

we need an EU wide asylum request system. if they come to Germany, German administration will see that they are already registerd in Poland and give them no money.
The problem with the church charity is that they were probably not officially registerd, so german authorities had no idea about it

Britain did the good choice.

Fuck Germany. I wish Americans and Sovietics genocided them.

I am not forcing anybody. But you have to understand, if we are to take care of refugee crisis on our own, we cant afford to invest the money in poland, we gonna need it in Germany

You are a Pole in Britain, arent you?

>so you saying EU investment funds have nothing to do with solidarity, right?
Absolutely.

If I give you money so you can turn this money into profit and bring me back €2 for every €1 I gave you is it called solidarity?
No it's called fucking business. Exactly what happens with the "generous EU funding" we get here.

>So we can invest our money elsewhere, if it serves our interests?
You do.
If I recall Germany sponsored one gas pipeline and is in the process of building a second one that wrap around Poland precisely because it serves your interests.

>if they come to Germany, German administration will see that they are already registerd in Poland and give them no money.
Yeah and they riot, burn your cars and demand German citizenship just like they did in France and the soft cunts making up german govt will go "o-okay then".

>if they come to Germany, German administration will see that they are already registerd in Poland and give them no money.
How? Even in your country with single system there are cases of people taking multiple gibs on multiple identities. They can just "lose" theirbID and come to Germany again. Whole system of giving them gibs for nothing instead of letting them stay only on candition they introduce themselves to job market is retarded, theyll be trying to get gibs instead of trying to find work

Yeah so?

So basically, you are saying, weather we invest our money in poland or nordstream II, is completely our decision, and you are fine with either? I can live with that

Yes, we have some problems and bad cooperation between German states, and we definitly need to improve it. but at the same time, we also need to improve the cooperation between eu member states to be more efficient at refugee registration

>I am not forcing anybody.
>if we are to take care of refugee crisis on our own, we cant afford to invest the money in poland, we gonna need it in Germany
i guess you are an influential member of german government then, if the decision is only up to you, which is weird considering you clearly have no idea how EU (or international relations even) work

I am just one small guy. The only thing I can do is vote for Schulz, who made it very clear that solidarity is not a one-way street for him, and that he wants to reduce the EU development funds and German contributions to the security againt Russia

YOUR POL IS SHOWING

>The only thing I can do is vote for Schulz, who made it very clear that solidarity is not a one-way street for him
yes, vote for him and enjoy even more refugees, clearly that's what german people want
>German contributions to the security againt Russia
top kek
your only contribution is trying to make EU more dependent on natural resource imports from Russia

History taught us to never trust Austrians. First they stirr shit up then shift the blame.

I think east europe has enough problems already. They don't need German problems added to it.

but they quiet welcome german money, dont they?

Yes. Go ahead and do it.

If we don't want to hang together then it is only fair that we hang separately.

and you welcome polish money, do you?

That money is not for that purpose.

DO IT FAGGOTS I dare you.
Cut funding.
Impose sanctions.

Hurry up already. Exercise your superior germanic strength. Punish the selfish cowardly slavs and huns. What can possibly go wrong?

Full of millions of complaining old people you mean. Good luck keeping your economy up while all your young people move away.

>I can live with that
You have to. I doubt a german Sup Forumsedditor has anything to say on the matter.

>is completely our decision
Was it ever someone else's decision?
Did you seriously imply that Poles dictate the actions of a German government?