Gonna do ecstasy in a couple of days for the first time

Gonna do ecstasy in a couple of days for the first time.
I've read all I can about it but nothing really compares with actual people's descriptions.

What is it like? How does it feel? Is it controllable? Does it have anxiety like weed can? Can you act sober?

>I've read all I can
>random peoples input on Sup Forums is better than entire collection of user experiences posted online

I heard it makes you gay op, but since youre already that, youre good to go

have fun the days after faggot

When you first feel it working, don't freak out. Just roll with it and you will have a blast.

This. Ecstasy is great but still not worth how shit you will feel for days afterwards.

and have water or a sports drink, you will def want to drink fluids

Get hydrated NOW. It'll make your comedown a lot less shitty. Makes things way more enjoyable

I felt fine the next day...

Grab some Mdma instead. I found the roll to last much longer. Pills tend to be pressed with more crap depending on your source as well.

As others have said the come down can suck. I felt pretty shit for a couple of days after a heavy Mandy binge. Getting out and about, plenty of water and fresh air perks you up pretty good though.

If you do go with X though as others have said roll with the feeling. Try do it with friends in a very amped up environment. A party, rave or just with some people with music you love and it will be a cool experience.

Keep lots of water near by but dont over hydrate either, little and often does the trick.

The name escaped me but you can grab herbal pills for the come down that speed up the process of refilling your serotonin supplies the drug releases.

I'd recommend doing MDMA since it's supposed to be more pure. (Same chemical, less transformed & cut, roughly)

But it depends on your supplier and nowadays you're likely to get fucked whatever you buy since it's your first time and you're most likely to not have decent "connections" that can supply a decent product.

Most likely your Ecstasy will be shit. Which isn't supposed to be dangerous, just less potent or just another chemical that will make you feel close effects to the real deal. Possibly a harder crash afterwards.

Let's say you get some good stuff, which I wish you:

1. Take it at a highly festive party. Like a techno set or a festival.
If you don't, well, you're basically wasting its potential. This drug shines in this context, that's where you enjoy it the most. (for 99% of people at least)

If taken in the right context, and if it's the real deal, you're gonna have the best night of your life. Until you do another one. kek

Takes between 10 and 30 minutes to "come up". Lasts between 1 and 5 hours depending on A LOT of parameters like how much receptive you're to it, how much you took, how good the stuff is.

Don't stress about it, just pop it and enjoy.

You're gonna literally sunk into pure happiness, it's much more controllable than alcool. It gives you a huge energy boost you're able to dance non stop through the night basically.

Just care, cause for the next 2 days you're gonna sore from your whole fucking body if you're not a hardcore sport guy. (yeah, dancing for 5 hours straight if you're not used to it fucks you up)

Some basic guidelines to remember at all cost:

DRINK
WATER
ALL
THE
FUCKING
TIME

and

You're gonna want to make love to everybody there so try to force the last 5% of your mind not under the influence to not be a total fucking jackass.

You won't have anxiety, just pure happiness. I'd say you "could" act sober if you focused a little bit and forced yourself to calm down.

Yeah same. I've never experienced this "shit for days" comedown. I prep pretty heavy before hand and my diet is pretty clean so, maybe that's it? Or maybe I just don't pop 5 pills for my first time and roll super fucking hard like half the kids I see out there.

A small % of people may be susceptible to 'sudden death syndrome' when using ecstacy/mdma etc due to a percentage of people that lack an enzyme that can break down the chemicals for absorption.

Have fun!

kekĀ“d acting sober
no its just more or less a soft feeling trip
its relaxing go on a walk with a friiend DRINK WATER and dont stress yourself if u cant piss

Not sure if you're being literal with "all the time", but OP, absolutely do not drink water at ALL times. Make sure you're drinking water, sure, but if you're downing it constantly you're gonna fuck your night up.

It also depends what you're doing. If you're going out dancing, yes make sure you're drinking water, but if you're just sitting there, you don't need as much.

Realize how much you're sweating and replenish.

when you first take it, wait for it to hit you. don't assume it hasn't worked and take more

you will feel a pretty intense wave of euphoria after like 30-45 mins and then you just roll with it, keep yourself hydrated and hit the dancefloor and you'll feel music like you never have before

doubt you can act sober since your jaw tends to swing and your pupils are huge, no anxiety at all just love for everyone and music

if ur buying off a stranger make sure he's winged too, don't buy off some sober cunt

honestly the days after aren't even that bad, you may feel a bit iffy with food but other than that you're just a little more dull than usual. it isn't anywhere close to the comedown off meth or some shit, just get laid up and you'll be fine. maybe some weed to take the edge off

you won't regret it :)

I never felt shitty afterward. My stomach gets a little queasy coming up, though. You definitely need some music, maybe a little OJ, TOO.

When I do it, I just want to melt into the couch. I don't know how people do it at festivals and parties.

Weed takes the hangover off a bit. But yeah you pretty much hate everyone and life in general the day after

cont.

You pupils might be dilatated so that can give you away. But overall, if you focus a little bit, you can pass as a normal person for a few minutes.

Being more experienced now, and having a body that let me take back control if I focus hard enough, I can have a decent conversation for a solid 10 minutes if needed.

It gonna kill the buzz a little bit, but you won't look like a madman if no one knows you took something.

You won't be able to maitain that kind of focus forever though, after a while, music calls too hard.

One last thing: DO NOT MIX ALCOOL WITH ECSTASY
DO
NO
MIX

Too many teen faggots I see at rave can't handle their shit because they pop and drink like russian babouchkas.

It's a really bad idea, it's not "dangerous" but it's gonna make you forget parts of the night.

All in all, to be a responsible pill popper:

1. Know where your shit comes from
2. Do not overdo it, wait for the high to come, only pop a second one if you didn't take off after 45 minutes.
3. DRINK WATER. Have a little bottle and refill it through the night.
4. DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOL. Could mess you up in terms of memory. It's no fun not to remember a DJ set because you drank like a moron while being on Ecstasy.

5. DRINK FUCKING WATER. Seriously, you gonna dance like there is no tomorrow, your body won't send the signals you need rehydratation. So drink drink drink tis fucking water my boy. You'll thank me the day after, when you're roughly OK instead of trashed like 90% of the retarded kids that do it.

And finally, if you can, bring a pack of gums. Taking Ecstasy makes you "chew" or wanting to. I always have some, it helps enjoying this shit.

P.s: Bring shades if you don't like being stare at for having a crazy face kek

>I take too much
retard

very intense head high
jaw goes on missions
pupils like dinner plates
dance dance dance dance
love everyone and everything
especially music
D R I N K W A T E R I cann't stress that enough
but don't drink too much, it can seem like you need more water when you don't

All true!

Just wanted to mention it can take longer then 30mins. If u dont feel anything after 40mins doesnt mean u need more. Trust me

Stay hydrsted! Dont drink alcohol while on it and wait about an hour or 2 before yoh take abother sometime it take slonger to kick in so you dont want to over do it. If you do happen to drink alcohol dont drink more than 2 to 3 beers or about 2 to 3 shots. Ot could be the end of you if you do. Ive done x for 5 years now usually about a half g in about 3 hours time not.all at once. Usually .2 will be enougj to have a good roll. Hope you find this helpful

> I've read all i can about it but nothing really compares with actual people's description

> Mary's room
> Qualia

Nah, yeah I'm not literal. I mean "drink a lot".

I say "all the time" because I see too many little faggots not drinking water and feeling like shit afterwards. (or simply passing out like fucking retarded pieces of shit)

When I do MDMA it's because I'm dancing my heart's out through the night so I need to drink A LOT. (Talking European techno parties so from 11 pm to 11am dancing pretty much nonstop)

If OP is just chilling, sure he can drink less. But hey, who the fuck pops a pill to sit there. It's a fucking wasted trip if you ask me.

P.s: These kind of parties. Damn. I miss summer. :(

How do people even drink alcohol on this stuff? I love beer and couldn't take more than a sip before switching to water.

I wouldn't recommend ALL the time to drink water, but just be sure check in with yourself often.

Being bloated on E is a real buzz kill.

take as many SSRIs and MAOIs as you can. it makes it 10x more fun. also try mixing ammonia and bleach while high and inhale the fumes. intensifies it

Yeah I precised in my latter post

>2. Do not overdo it, wait for the high to come, only pop a second one if you didn't take off after 45 minutes.

Also:

is pretty much a good summary of what I took 3 posts to say lol

Just take a half for your first go. Ecstasy is a lot stronger than it used to be.

If in doubt. Check you pingers on pill report dot net.

The forum for pill report is actually quite knowledgeAble.

depends on how much you take and your own personal chemistry m80. For me, 3/4 hit and I can act sober. 1 1/2 hit and I'm a pretty big mess. Never had an anxiety problem but my brother had a panic attack on it.
Its REALLY fucking hard to have a bad time on mdma in my experience. Its a blast, intense euphoria, incredible body high, everything that hits your sense touch and music especially is amazingly enhanced. Moving around is key, dont sit on a couch all night. Nature is pretty awesome. As is being in a club/crowd/concert. You will feel more connected to your friends and even strangers. Your inhibitions will be knocked down and you will be way more willing to be open and honest. If you can do it with a grill you like that is absolutely best. Cuddling alone can be as good as sober sex. And actual sex is amazing if you can get it up.

Very differs from person to person.
I am usually a bit "off" the next day, mostly due to the fact that I haven't slept and danced all night. That's nothing compared to alcohol hangover.

Ho come on, you're like the last guy. I'm from a part of Europe where we exagerate things. So yeah, it's not literaly ALL THE TIME.

It's more like "don't forget to drink from time to time cause your body will need it because dance dance dance"

I just wanted to make OP paranoid about it, so once he's high he's got a little voice in his head "hey this guy REALLY insisted about water, maybe I should drink a little".

With the distorted time perception and dance, OP could quickly end up passed out like a gargantuan fag who forgot to drink. And I don't wish him that.
So yeah, I exagerated a little bit haha

Can't smoke weed due to anxiety but ecstasy is fine with me, the first time I took it was mdma but tend to prefer pills nowadays. Come downs aren't even that bad, just have a few beers in the evening next day

Thread is already kind of busy but I'll give you my opinion. I've done MDMA (not ecstasy) dozens of times over many years.

There are two important things, each equally important in my eyes.

1. TEST KIT. Get a test kit, test your stuff. Make sure it isn't cut with anything. Although most of the time if it is cut with something, it won't kill you, but it's better to know it's pure. If you don't know for a fact, the anxiety CAN really get to you while you're coming up.

2. BUY 5HTP. This may even be more important than a test kit, if the stuff you're getting is from a good friend. 5htp (or an alternative) replenishes and speeds up production of serotonin (the chemical released by the mdma) in the brain. Take this 12 hours after popping, once every 6 hours for a couple days. I had the worst experience in my life (someone ask and I'll tell) because I didn't replenish serotonin in my brain after trying mdma for the first time. So make sure you have this on hand to be safe.

Anyway, during the come up, you will probably feel a bit anxious and nervous, it's a strange feeling. Not really like weed. Hard to explain. Your stomach may feel a bit strange, maybe even nauseous. I drink a tiny sip of water every few minutes, which helps a lot.

Make sure you don't drink too much water. It's incredibly hard to piss when you're rolling so you don't wanna drink a couple liters then die because you drank too much water and couldn't get rid of it then have the dumbass media call it an ecstasy overdose.

Depending on who you're with, you could have a lot of heart to heart conversations. It's an amazing feeling and everyone feels at peace. Everything looks beautiful, feels amazing, sounds great, everything is just perfect. Scratch the back of your head a lot, right above your neck, where your hair line starts. Feels great.

You can definitely control it. Some motor functions are kind of off, but you know what's going on and you're completely aware at all times.

Cont...

I second this.

>2. BUY 5HTP.

Hmmm... Always ate some bananas afterwards but never went all scientifical in this shit afterwards.

I've been doing MDMA for a few years now and i've never used what you're saying.

I'm gonna do some research for my next time, cause it could help me out.

You sure it's not just a "placebo" ?

...Cont

Make sure you catch yourself if you're clenching your jaw. Try getting some gum or something, or just keep your mouth open. You can chew up your cheeks and tongue and even chip teeth if you aren't paying attention. Feels amazing clenching your jaw, but don't do it. Day after you wanna rip your jaw off.

The last time I popped, I was at a rave. I had a spirit hood on, and I was trying to put my shirt on over top of it for some reason, and actually ended up getting stuck in my shirt after realizing I couldn't put it on over my spirit hood. My friend had to help me out of my tangled shirt and spirit hood. Dumb shit like that happens, so make sure you stop and think for a second before you do anything.

Keep drinking water, but not too much. If you're gonna do more, do it between 2-3 hours after you feel the original affects of the first dose. Obviously I don't have to say this, but don't do too much.

If you're having a bad trip, if you're at a rave, find someone to help. The people working there know people do MDMA among other drugs, and they're more than happy to help you, without any legal consequences (most of the time, anyway).

I don't really know what else to say. If you have any questions, I'd be more than happy to help out. Just make sure you stay in a positive mindset, don't focus on something that makes you unhappy or upset, and surround yourself with positive people.

best advice, you'll have some anxiety coming up but just go with it and you'll be fine

It doesn't affect everybody the same way.

It is not a placebo for me. My first time popping, I legitimately wanted to kill myself the days after. I called my parents and told them I love them and I need help. I didn't have any emotions. I wasn't sad, wasn't angry, wasn't happy, I was nothing. I wanted to die.

I've taken 5htp every time after, doing more than my first time, and felt absolutely fine. So for me, it isn't a placebo. Some people don't need it, some people it's mandatory, to put it lightly, like my situation.

makes u gay
>at datsik the other night, fuck yea
>find minion designed pink pill on bathroom floor
>pop
>1hr later- suddenly crave big dick + balles. still in affect. what did i do wrong Sup Forums?

Tip from a past E lover.
When you take it, you'll fucking love peoples' hair. Male or female. Just... keep control of it. I've almost been knocked out a few times by going up to blokes and trying to stroke their hair. Not that I would of felt fucking anything anyway.

Best times of my life.

You know that feel in your stomach when you are going downhill in a roller coaster?

And also that moment of relief when itching a poison ivy rash/bug bite before it hurts?

It is like those two feelings combined, and they last for hours, and its pretty intense.

You will be stoked about everything, even stuff that you shouldn't be. But remember, you are borrowing happiness from the next few days, so don't expect to be productive the day or two after.

The days after feel like when you've drank a shitload of coffee and it starts to wear off and you are irritable, only magnified times 10.

Do it on a friday so you can sleep and fuck off over the weekend.

Also, make sure you stay hydrated. A lot of people fuck up here and get really sick. Have a few bottles of water laying around and drink at least two of them while rolling.

Pretty sure no one has died from voluntarily not taking a piss. If things really got to that point, you'd probably just piss yourself.

Stay hydrated above all else, people actually die/go to the hospital for not staying hydrated.

no actually many people have died from water poisoning on MDMA because of the drink water meme

No, people actually have died. Water toxicity poisoning I believe. Not 100% on the medical term, but it has happened. It's obviously rare and easy to prevent, but it has happened.

>Who is Tycho Brahe

you drink too much water and to cut a long story short it makes your brain swell.

I think it's better to just say, drink a reasonable amount of water. Jesus fuck.

Have a decent sized water bottle with you and make sure you drink it all before the night is over.

something like that. You dont want to overheat either. Gatorade solves the water poisoning problem. If you are drinking a ton of liquids and sweating a ton, make sure whatever you drink has some electrolytes

potato chips, a lot of potato chips

Ecstasy is mdma dumb fuck. Yes a pill could be cut with something just like mdma powder could be.

This guy knows what's up

You'll feel intense euphoria, and everything is just fun basically. It can get quite intense, but I've never had a bad experience on mdma or ecstacy. Have some gum, or something you can put in your mouth, since you'll get gurning, which can get uncomfortable.

Where are you taking it? With how many people?

I also forgot to mention, don't waste your time with trying to jerk off if you're rolling hard. It feels really good, but in the end it's all a tease to yourself.

this

the less expectations you have, the better your first time will be. in what enviroment will you be taking it?

Literally no drug can compare.
You will feel empathy, you will feel forgiveness for all that have wronged you, music will sound amazing, you will have mind blowing faps, and you might even get some trippy visual effects if you're lucky.

Have fun user and stay hydrated

just test it to make sure your not getting methylone or some shit

Mdma is ecstasy in its purest form. So I mean, technically you are right but do some research before spouting off insults. X has been cut more and more as time goes on. Yes Mandy is also cut but to a far less extent. Do a pill of X then do some mandy and you will notice the much cleaner, more intense roll.

Or keep doing your X pills cut with speed and God knows what else and enjoy your shit rolls.

underrated post is underrated

DO NOT TAKE ECSTASY WHEN YOU HAVE ASTHMA BECAUSE SOME ASTHMA SPRAY COMBINED WITH ECASTASY CAN CAUSE DEATH

just to be sure

i have molly right now, you're gonna be fine

what it's like ?: its like someone injecting you with energy and happines.

How does it Feel ?: your visuals will get better and color become bright depending about you're life style and healthines you might even get small tripping. also surfaces feel different hard to explain but they feel amazing.

Is It Controllable ?: it is but if you think you want to do something before taking molly write down what you want to do while on it because you will forget

Does it give anxiety ?: Nope it throws all anxiety away and you feel easier to talk with people. You will find yourself hugging your friends and even strangers

Can you act sober? Yes

If you are gonna dance or something remember to drink good amount of water but don't over drink.

I have never taken it at a rave. It has always been a calm night with lots of music, bonding, snuggles and deep conversations. Really recommend it that way with the right people

Are you sure it doesn't contain pms?

this all the way

this is what im afraid of tho

lol, dont be kid

it wont happen. best way to test it is to know someone thats done it. you will be fine

Check erowid.
But you get high and super happy. You get very touchy and stuff, depends on set and setting.
No anxiety just loqds of energy and pure bliss.
Be cautious to drink and dont od.