Life hack thread

Life hack thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gofundme
quora.com/Is-it-possible-to-fire-a-bullet-in-a-curve-like-in-the-movie-Wanted-2008
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think you've confused firearms with golf.

i love these threads

Thanks for the life hacks! Need more though, keep posting

kek

What is this supposed to do?

Holy shit wtf don't try that. Pic related

I did it loads but nothing has happened so far?

You probably didn't do it right

kek

>bleach
>drain cleaner
Is anyone actually stupid enough to fall for that?

Probably but is it dangerous if I do it right?

Yea obviously hahah

gofundme com/rescue-baby-rottweiler

Pass it on

It forms a bubble in your blood vessles, It will take about 20 mins and when it reaches your heart you will probably die or get a heart attack.

I like this one

Hurt like a motherfucker

So am I gunna die?

This works, can confirm

Oh fuck don't try this my hand turned purple

show nigga

For a bubble to form, it needs gas. You cannot create gas by pressing certain spots on your hand.

Subtle.

could someone explain the science of this?
i downloaded this pic when i was in highschool and it's been bugging me ever since

Here's how it looks right now. It seems to be getting worse though

that a goodone

damn

nigga how, no effect on me? do you have to press harder?

You can't curve the path of a bullet this way. It's a myth.
quora.com/Is-it-possible-to-fire-a-bullet-in-a-curve-like-in-the-movie-Wanted-2008

No clue I just did what it said and my hand started swelling then turned black and blue

>inb4 windows32 speed booster

If you had an infinitely strong rope and pull on it with an infinite force, it would form a straight line between the two people pulling on it, not maintain a constant distance from the surface of the earth.

Without an infinitely strong rope it would either sag under its own weight or break long before the curvature of the earth became a problem.

Really more of a 'death hack,' when you think about it.

>near heart
>trying too hard

I'll bet you a pound to a piece of piss that a yank made this image

Gravity exerts a force on objects towards the center of the earth's mass, even with perfect tension there'd be nothing holding the ring of rope up and it would fall

You could be on to something...

The answer to 'is anyone actually stupid enough' is always, ALWAYS yes.

These are just Tip Tips.

Probably for the other dude who has lost $10 after you weirdly forgot that he put $20 in the box too.

dumb motherfucker download the file, not the thumbnails

I tried this, but when the cat/toast combo was attached to the rod for the generator, it stopped falling so it wouldn't spin any more. Any ideas?

you fail to point out that one of those things was drawn on paper by a child in a modern day school and another was stamped onto a metal sheet and painted by an organization with influence on the public masses and was the widespread ideology at the time.

comparisons like that are just straight up fucking retarded faggot gtfo

I swear the saying is "I'll bet you a pennies worth a pinch of shit"
that's how my cockney dad told me it

Nothing to explain. Pulling results in the rope being a straight line, not an arc (actually, it will sag towards the ground even if you pull with infinite force and the rope has infinite tensile strength).

Now my arm is getting black and blue.... What do??? I'm actually kinda concerned

sag under it's own weight? I don't think that would happen because it would be taught
You can't have a rope that's both taught and saggy

And I thought of the straight line thing. I figured out it would be either that or it would curve around the earth like in the pic but I can't figure out which it would be because Idk how gravity would affect it.
Can you explain why exactly it would be a straight line other than "cuz gravity"

the army doest do that because the bullet goes too fast, but what people do is in order to tell north/south, they shoot straight up and see the direction the bullet takes, which is north for the nothern countries and south to southern countries.

But for it to fall on one side, it would be forced to go "up" on the opposite side.

You'll be fine homo, you've never gotten a bruise before? It'll turn some weird colors and go away in a few days. Go out to a bar, let some chick see it and ask what happened, and tell her you got it beating up five black guys who tried to mug you. Then bang her and steal money from her purse when she's not looking
>profit
>life hack!

I don't mean that part, I mean the science behind whether or not you would have a taught rope curving around the earth in the first place.

homie here says it would be a straight line

can someone explain what this does?

The longer a rope is, the heavier it is. The heavier it is, the more force it takes to pull it taught. A rope can only take so much force before it breaks. Thus, a rope that is not infinitely strong will eventually either sag or break. This is my utility poles are not spaced miles apart.

Yoooooo dead ass me and my friend did this, shits crazy

It could well be in London. I've personally never heard that, though. Be from t'north.

Around here we say what I said. Probably for the alliteration.

Apparently fucks up your hand/arm

is that why they ended up in afghanistan and iraq while none of the 9/11 were from either?

Attach a magnet to both the toast and the cat.
Then drop the cat/toast mechanism and build aa frame, to which you wrap copper wire all the way around. Make sure not to disturb you cat/toast mechanism, any slight disturbance may cause the mechanism to slowly progress in a direction rather than maintaining stationary orbit.

holy FUCK ive never fallen for one of these before FUCK YOUUUUU

I don't understand this.
How can a rope be both taught and saggy?
And why would it be in a straight line and not an arc?
don't say nothing to explain and then not explain anything u jellyjabber

Shit user you will be dead in about an hour ,sorry.

ok i get it

could you explain the straight line thing then
why would gravity cause it to stay straight rather than curve

holy fuck this would totally work

cant you do that with spinbot

No they are necessary, these children will one day grow up with these fucked up ideologies, and one day maybe bronze mass produced bit of metal will be made saying "No non-coloured allowed".
Using the tactics of racists to fight racism is like using acid to cool a flame burn.

call amblamps, you dun goofed.

the blood will soon clot user go hospital

i definitely didn't think anything would happen. It actually worked. Holy shit. Pic very related

the bullet won't spin faggot

no, for that they followed the planes track as if they didnt land vertically on the towers.

Bruhhhhhhhh you done goofed too lmao

there is not even one legitimate life hack in this entire thread, yet you decided to be stupid.

yall are fools for actually trying that hand thing