a nothing remake for nothing people.

bump

STOP. REMAKING. MOVIES.

why

Why can't these faggots stop remaking good movies...shakemyhead

Kill me.

>Susperia
>remake
Why? Who asked for this? Draw inspiration from it, but don't try making a new version of something that's perfectly enjoyable on it's current form. Fuck the current year.

Fuckin hell an unnecessary remake of one of the most beautiful, distinctive horror movies ever. Can't wait for it to destroy the movies reputation.

oh god, I hope they don't remake Bava movie nexts

The only thing that could interest me in a remake is if they cast actual adolescent girls like Argento originally planned to. That could be truly shocking.

If not a twist like that to the material, why bother? Besides being great, the original is singular.

Deep Red > Suspiria

go ahead remake Andrei Tarkovsky movies you kike clowns

yea i thought so, you suck, who the fuck do you think you are?

>not having sex with ur alien momfu
>2016

>Guadagnino
>never directed anything of note
Watch A Bigger Splash with "this guy's remaking Suspiria" on the mind. He's perfect.

We cast the ideal Suspiria remake:

First chick who dies
>Emily Ratajkowski
Her friend
>Asia Argento
Suze Banyon
>Olivia Thirlby
Sarah
>Jane Levy
Olga
>Emma Roberts
Miss Tanner
>Olivia Coleman
Madame Blanc
>Charlotte Rampling
Prof. Milius
>Udo Kier
Daniel
>Christoph Waltz
Pavlo
>Cillian Murphy

how to become a meme director
>watch a cult classic with perfect original cinematography
>imitate everything the director does
>your film is just copy of some other guys work
>now you can remake more cult films

these guys are like every other bedroom skrillex how do they even get this far

Now that I think about it, Cillian would be a perfect Daniel. I dunno what thuggy guy to cast as Pavlo though.

Nice. My picks for Suzy would be Lucy Boyton or Lily Collins.

pls no. We have Neon Demon and Beyond the Black Rainbow. That's plenty.

Prometheus is a homage to 'Planet of the Vampires.' Look at the suits they wear. The ones that Weyland's people wear at the end look closer but I can't seem to find and image of those ones easily.

An ideal remake to me would be it to never exist.

Alien is more the homage to Planet of the Vampires

vimeo.com/131860842

It's a really weird movie to be remaking. It has a loved reputation among horror fans however they're also the type of people who'd probably not wanna see this ever be remade meanwhile it's also not well known enough to cash in solely on brand recognition like Robocop or Ghostbusters did. Who the hell is this for?

Were the suits a homage to a particular film, or just the pulp scifi aesthetic as a whole

I knew this would happen. After remaking RHPS nothing is sacred.

How about they remake Inferno instead.

The whole movie's tone and style felt like Scott was going for an older kind of style science-fiction but I think that the suits the crew wear at the very end were a direct homage to Mario Bava.

Alien definitely because of the scene with the giant dead alien but Prometheus is more fun to talk about because it's newer.

never have I simultaneously enjoyed a film on both ironic and sincere levels so much

Don't forget.
>Remake of Suspiria

Why haven't I seen this yet? I love Bava too, so it looks like I've got me something to watch for tonight.

>solaris

What's the fucking point of a Suspiria remake ? The movie holds up basically on it's aesthetics and score alone. You try to redo it without these core elements, you're bound to make another forgettable witch movie.

I have enough love in my heart for both.

It's been on the cards for years now. If memory serves, at one point David Gordon Green (Pineapple Express, The Sitter, Your Highness, Undertow, Joe, All The Real Girls) was attached to direct.

I'm all for remakes if the first one has a neat premise or can be improved upon, but there is absolutely no need to remake Suspira. Especially with a terrible actress like Dakota Johnson.

IS NOTHING SACRED?!

so the next big horror genre is witches

Sup Forums suckered me into watching this garbage last halloween. talk about boring, slow hot garbage. i watched basket case after this and that was a masterpiece compared to this.

Why?

>youtube.com/watch?v=pins1y0XAa0

Fuck everything

Why not just make a film inspired by Suspiria

Does the general public even know about Suspiria, are they really that desperate for "recognizable" brand names that they're now literally remaking Dario Argento joints

What is there to remake about suspiria? The best part about it is its visuals. Are they gonna do a shot for shot remake? What's the point in this?

Man, that's a perfect way to describe it. Such a fun kino.

i just found out about this movie coming into this thread. ive heard of the argentos but cant really say if ive ever seen any of their movies. i remember as a kid on latenights they would show foreign horror movies here in the burgerland

>remakes
>sequels
>adaptions
when will it end

On the one hand i love Tilda Swinton and want to impregnate her and be her boy toy.

On the other I dont want a remake when the original is perfect.

On the third, i dont give a shit and if this brings more attention to the perfection that is Argento's Suspiria then im ok with it.

Bu they already remade Suspiria. It's called The Neon Demon.

thats about hollywood vampires though

haha Inferno was ok. All Argento films have shitty writing.