This is mechanic where I lived stiffed my girl on draining her coolant and won't put any back in...

This is mechanic where I lived stiffed my girl on draining her coolant and won't put any back in. I wanna fuck your their 4.5 star review. Got any ideas on how to make a bot that will do this for me?

>This is mechanic where I lived stiffed my girl on draining her coolant and won't put any back in.
there has to have been a misunderstanding somewhere, care to elaborate?

All we wanted him to do was a diagnositic on the car. He drained it and then tried to tell us he didn't but the car was completely empty

Hmm perhaps your coolant was gone? You do realize coolant can go away right? Even fucking oil can, so I don't know why you think he drained it

Because it was just fine before we gave it to him. We just filled it yesterday.

sure, create like 20 google accounts, do various stuff with them to look legit, over the course of 5 months leave reviews at random intervals. profit. no bot required. google has state of the art bot detection.

>We just filled it yesterday

>This is mechanic where I lived
>I wanna fuck your their

>not doing your own car maintenance

Go back to the shop and beat his fucking ass. Stop being a bitch. FYI your girl is fucking Jamal.

Post nudes of your girl or fuck off.

If the car was fine, why did you give it to a mechanic? Why did you have to fill it unless it was already leaking? In my last 5 cars and 200k miles I've never put a drop of coolant in. Maybe it leaked out. Did he say he fixed a leak? Do you think he's lying about that? Why?

My friend and guy i live with is a mechanic at a small shop. he says this stuff happesn ALL the time. especially at franchise places like jiffy lube. They try to stiff women and younger people that dont know any better. its not unreasonable to assume that a mechanic would do this.

so was it leaking or disappearing quickly or something?
I'm a mechanic and i can tell you he (probably) wouldn't have drained it if it wasn't necessary

what was it doing when you took it to him?

before you decide to shit all over somebody's business, lets make sure its justified

what did he say the issue was?
did he say he fixed the issue?
Was draining the coolant required?

Why would he drain coolant as an attempt to stiff someone? Don't you just buy that shit at a gas station? what do they have to get out of it?

just post the complaint yourself. you're not going back, right? prove to the community you and your girl will not be taken advantage of and standup to dishonest business practices.

Dude, so like this happened to ME and I work on my car all the time, but I was studying or finals and I didn't have time to do the work and took it in to a local service center ...anyways, this is how I got back. I dressed up like a local news reporter and had a friend show up with a camera and we said this shit was going on the local news at five. So the manager comes out and does the work right there in front of us while we video taped it for free. So do shit like that instead. Good luck.

first go in there and request the complaint be rectified professionally before resorting to posting the review. include the fact he denied to take responsibility

This is what you do OP:

Look at the bill. Look at what was fixed. If the repair had something to do with that coolant system or engine block, then they prob had to drain it and you are just a pissy little shit.

If the service had nothing to do with coolant, go in there with the bill. Point out the following: "you added a bill to a service that was not requested. I filled the coolant before and you drained it and replaced it for no reason. This was not an agreed part of the service and you will immediately refund her the cost since it was outside the order. If you don't, I will report you to the BBB and [insert local consumer watchdog group]."
When they go "well there wasn't any/ it needed to be done" you say "no, you fix what we ask you to fix, your job is not to go add things to the bill that are not asked for."

They will refund you.

Post the shop you retard

I work at a car dealership, you would not believe the amount of shit that gets towed in from jiffy lube or other "quick" oil change places.

The way it works at our dealership is that if you ask for a diagnostic, they ask you to put down 90$. When they tell you what the problem is and how to fix it, they give you two options.

Fix it and the 90$ diag fee is waved.

Dont fix it, take your car and leave, but you pay the 90$ for taking up our techs time.

>complaint be rectified
>rectified
>rec
>rectum
>rectumfied
>up the ass

And that's why you shouldn't ever go to a dealer... Duh

Kekkity

The engine light was on and of was making a squeaking noise.

Tried that. He and his group laughed at me

1) Buy 1h botnet time 2) do a ping of death to google.com. 3() Pfotir

Right, because giving out free diagnosis is a fantastic business model.

NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY

REEEEEEEEEEEE GTFO \b\ FAGGOT

why? because if they diagnose it and you don't have the work done it should be free?
i don't understand your reasoning, "dont ever go to a dealership because theyll charge you for diagnosis"

We are more expensive then every small shop in the area. But after working here for 5+ years, I gotta say the quality of work and the guarantees given onto any service the dealership does is fantastic.

Every single day, we have a customer complain that one of our techs broke something when we had their car. The dealership just pays for it, no questions asked. Customers come in with a complaint, our techs fix it. They come back weeks later and complain that something else, completely unrelated to what we fixed and the dealership just fixes it at no charge.

Say whatever you want about dealerships but small shops/local places dont have the kind of cash that dealerships have, so they cant have a "keep the customer happy no matter what" mentality.

Management even knows that alot of this is customer taking advantage of us, but they dont want to have to fight with literally everybody and they dont care because they dealership is making a shitton of money.

Wasn't a dealer you dumb fuck maybe you should read the post again

and what codes did they get out of it?
did it need a water pump or something?
what work did they actually do other than draining the coolant

Not your personal army retarded poor faggot

Dealerfags btfo

A diagnostic tool is 50 dollars at some stores

Sorry just drinking and hate people dealing with stupid problems in public

He said there was an issue with the water pump. Give me a few to grab the paper

I'm OP idiot

ITT: guy who couldn't get hired at a lube place much less a dealership

A diag tool only tells you a code. Alot of stuff can go wrong on a vehicle and no little light is going to come on. We had a car come in today with both rear brake calipers seized up. No lights are on the dash.

We figured out that they recently had a brake fluid flush done at some quick lube place. Well they put the wrong fluid into the brake system. The car needed DOT 3. They put in DOT 5.

A diag tool wouldnt have been able to solve this problem.

OP here. To avoid confusion on what they did. I didn't have the codes just read what we paid for was for them to read the codes and then narrow it don't to the part

okay well right off the bat i can tell you that's why they drained the coolant. servicing the cooling system obviously requires draining, refilling, and bleeding the system.

now whatever their reasoning is for not re-filling it is, thats different.

He said his form of diagnostic was and I quote "driving it around and parking it in the bay."

we're not concerned with his diagnosis, right?
we're pissed that they wont put coolant back in.
so why is that?
it had a water pump installed and he wont re-fill the cooling system why?