ITT: we stop whining about the voting system and propose actual solutions

ITT: we stop whining about the voting system and propose actual solutions.

It is very clear that the election was rigged for Drumpf. America is currently in crisis mode, so here is how we fix it...

>Everyone under 25 gets a 5x multiplier since they will have to live with the consequences the longest.

>Everyone who is between the age of 26-49 gets a 2x multiplier.

>Everyone aged 50+ vote's counts as 0.5 as they are matured to the point of having frequent health risks, and not having to worry about the outcome of elections.

>Everyone aged 70+ (A.K.A Baby boomers), votes dont count for shit because they are wrinkly old fucks on medicare and will die very soon anyway.

>African Americans get a 5x multiplier for 188 elections since thats how long they were restricted the right to vote, aswell as being victims of racial discrimination.

>Any other Americans of color gets a 3x multiplier for 100 elections as compensation due to white oppression throughout the 20th century, while contributing to our society.

>Women get a 5x multiplier for 144 elections since they were restricted access to voting, aswell as being sexually oppressed.

>Anyone who is a part of the LGBTQ community gets a 2x multiplier stack due to being victims of homophobic discrimination.

>Anyone who is a part of the Islamic faith gets a 2.5 multiplier due to currently being victims of racial discrimination.

>If you have a PhD diploma in gender studies, your vote will get a 3x multiplier since we dont want dumbasses making decisions for the rest of the country.

>Illegal immigrants count as a single vote REGARDLESS due to having poor quality of life, UNLESS they are in possession of a green card. In which case they get 3x if colored, 5x if of African origin.

Example #1: A white 50 year old woman with no degree's vote will count as 2.5

Example #2: A black 19 year old woman's vote will count as 25 votes

Example #3: A white 40 year old man with no degree will count as 2 votes

Come on people its 2017!

Dumbest fucking thing I've ever seen. Idiot. Something this big must be simple.

I'm a fan of the 1-10 rating system. Whichever candidate gets the highest rating overall is winrar.

lets fix the system by rigging it.
sure kid. another thread to show how stupid your generation is.

try some shit hole then kid.

>>i'm a pissbaby liberal who even tumblr won't tolerate so I post here

weighing votes is already being done. this stupid suggestion just replaces one problem with a worse one.

They can barely count votes right and you want them to go through this convoluted system?

Here's how we fix it.
>we stop bitching about it altogether

and people like you wonder why trump won lol

sounds like you're still whining. sage

oh some one is butthurt.

I think any objective person wonders how Trump won. It sure as hell wasn't votes.

the crying game election edition.
sage

And if Trump lost the same way you'd do nothing but bitch and call for secession so stfu.

so much salty ITT. fucking get over it already and try again in 4 years, losers. maybe with a candidate that has more merit than having escaped the fucking kitchen.

aww little baby butthurt?
you know why they stopped the recount kid?
it exposed hilllary cheating.
ain't that a kick in the cunt.
you have a cunt, don't you? most crybabies do.
maybe you and op can get together and rub flaps.

Proof that drumpf supporters are all edgy overweight greasy hate-filled anti-human teenage virgin deplorables, they blame their short-comings on successful women & minorities.

>pic related, it's you...

sure kid.
no asshole I'd go on with my life like I've done for the last eight years.
like smart people do.

We'll kick your ass too.

You better not be pretending to be retarded.

Honestly, noone buys these bait threads that try to make the other side look retarded.

aww generalizations
where's muh education?
stupid people generalize.

>they blame their short-comings on successful women & minorities.
living in your own reality? why are you so bitter your shitty party lost?

.... I stand corrected, there are people stupid enough to think this isn't bait.

Maybe if you post this a 1000 more times maybe in galaxy far far way some somone will give a shit about your plan

this thread will go on for hours and accomplish nothing.
welcome to the new Sup Forums.

tl;dr.
cry more

>Example #2: A black 19 year old woman's vote will count as 25 votes

You really gave up the game here, this is just hamfisted. This post is just a mess. We're gonna make shitposting great again, folks.

So you want to give people who worked their ass off for their entire lives while paying taxes less voting rights?

Cucklary Cucked

I thought Sup Forums was finally starting to return to its hole though. Well fuck.

this is posted every week
you could at least change the image

Basement-dwelling shitlords, see

bogs checkem

>he sexually assaulted us
bitches were asking for it.

>stop whining about the voting system
>whine about the election being rigged
>propose rigging the election for Hillary
lololol

Id give 26-49 the largest multiplier since

It's time to stop giving them attention.

obvious and stupid bait is obvious and stupid.

>pretending not to realize I'm calling our your shit trolling is just another tier of shit trolling

It's pretty bad tbh fam. Have you tried, like, being convincing? Playing a character, you know? Is it because it would be no fun if we believed you were being intellectually honest?

libcucks are just pissed that a fucking white male won the election, and not a woman to replace their pet nigger. is this crying ever going to end? it was funny at first but now it is making so called "progressives" seem unable to progress at all and is kind of getting sad.

Please stop posting this.

bait/10

not very good bait

try harder next time.

Muslim, nigger, carpet munching, bitch under 25 with a phd in gender studies counts 1875 votes....sweet

First off trump won fair and square according to the current election process. Don't like it? When you grow up control your government and change it. Second, Hillary and the DNC rigged sanders to loose the nomination. She lies and cheats and cheaters never win. Simple. Next time, expose the corruption where it actually occurred. Sanders had a better chance beating trump than Hillary.
>pro tip: I don't vote or believe in government in the first place. This is a non bias observance of what actually happened without the smoke and mirrors of American propaganda.

sage

>tfw I'm going to read my generation's Ann Coulter in a serious context

This is the best timeline.

I think this was the method used in the states Clitton won

I think the problem is that all those with social media were too busy to vote while the sat on the shitter posting on twitter and facebook. then when the election didn't go their way they followed popular opinion on whatever media they used in order to try look clever.

Won fair and square and nobody should be getting all uppity really