Why doesn't Sup Forums realize that Future Funk is the absolute TITS?!

Why doesn't Sup Forums realize that Future Funk is the absolute TITS?!

It's literally the best music.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uno7f5IGAPI
youtu.be/a6qSOvsXGCs
youtu.be/WYvji5AXOfk
youtube.com/watch?v=vuRT7Oszwio
soundcloud.com/moonside-720/charge
youtube.com/watch?v=hTl0F2cKzLk
youtube.com/watch?v=AW--RGEGkUg
youtube.com/watch?v=fVL1NxraxWw
youtube.com/watch?v=Zcb1ZN7Jo_4
youtube.com/watch?v=rdlvPe959Ck
youtube.com/watch?v=eyHW6J5o89g
youtube.com/watch?v=0z0hatNwdGw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ac4iNC-3Ino
youtube.com/watch?v=0W61RElje8I
youtube.com/watch?v=UEQCASaxHgU
youtube.com/watch?v=k-KAY_Glmn4
youtube.com/user/Jummkopf/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=WHckO1AWM6M
youtube.com/watch?v=bwePUfvymFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Qcmm7_5AYRw
youtube.com/watch?v=OSvq6bRWhnI
youtube.com/watch?v=n_sb1AzUEyM
youtube.com/watch?v=oRS_qvP4Aeg
youtube.com/watch?v=25M2y9aXjoc
youtube.com/watch?v=0h7T_LzuAVI
youtube.com/watch?v=hPVUM0ZGhx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>mu
>having good taste

>listening to plagiarized music

>Le samples are le bad le Queen was better because they didn't sample

mu has fucking awful taste

listen to the music without thinking/watching about chinese pedo cartoon amvs

I do, but I don't tell nobody because I like having niche tastes

>samples

youtube.com/watch?v=Uno7f5IGAPI

lazy cunt slowed this shit down and hardly tweaked

also fuck off if you think future funk and vaporwave are different genres

youtu.be/a6qSOvsXGCs
youtu.be/WYvji5AXOfk
"""""""""""sampling"""""""""

future funk is just entry level poorly mastered 2010s incarnation filter house, with samples from J-boogie and city pop instead of American disco and soul. there really isnt anything that original or great about it, except the aesthetic, but we're running out of unused anime and old Toyota adverts. The scene is actually in the midst of a mass exodus towards, straight filter house, and lofi house, along with vaporwave defecting back to chopped and screwed, with the aesthetic shifting towards late 90s cyberpunk and early 00s Shibuya-core wear as we enter another period of political uncertainty which you would see if you were involved with the artists on facebook. The reddit scene is nothing but cancer.

future funk and vaporwave are different technically but stupid fucks use them interchangeably. the major difference is that future funk is sped up and focuses on a 4 to the floor while vaporwave is (traditionally) slowed down and focuses more on creating a sound collage. its plunderphonics for people who cant dj.

i dont care fuck off and listen to your meme genres somewhere else. we have enough shit posters(indie fags, kpop fags, metal fags, etc.)

>btw im joking you're probably not new but vapor wave is literally teenager in art school music

youre not wrong lol even if you were meme'ing the first time id rather not perpetuate the idea that theyre the same, because people will believe you.
honestly im only involved in the future funk scene so i can use it was a platform for my hard techno and italo songs. if i slap some cute anime characters or make an video using a Nissan Skyline commercial, and its dancey, theyll listen to anything. they literally dont know (or care) about the difference apparently lol

this is correct

that sickens me. don't people get any enjoyment out of researching artists, music knowledge/history? the first thing i do if i hear someone cool is look up all the interviews with artists/band and then discography

the infrastructure just isnt there. everything is so poorly documented and some people think its ok to sell a tape for $5 and $9 shipping. the scene is mostly ran by poor teenagers, many of whom live in South America. the perception of reality is so different. of course it allows for completely original releases to be made, but the resilience to change and adapt is worrisome

>le queen never did this so it's le better xD

Someone pls cap this.

>screencap blatant lying cancer posts
Newfag

do it yourself next time you lazy fuck

I finally got off my lazy ass and checked out future funk recently. Don't care if it isn't the perfect genre, it's still pretty fun. What songs do you guys like? BABYBABYの夢 and You Look So Good have been stuck in my head a lot lately.

Macross 82s A Million Miles Away is one of my favourites

its nice background noise but it really is just japanese disco with some fliters and sidechained effects added to it
how ever i will admit j disco/j funk kicks ass

Any charts/recommendations for j-disco/funk?

no charts made afaik
Tatsuro Yamashita has some good stuff, you'd probably recognize some of them since his songs have been sampled a lot
Others I can think of off the top of my head are Hiroshi Satoh - This, Toshiki Kadomatsu - AFTER 5 CLASH, and Seaside Lovers - Memories in Beach

youtube.com/watch?v=vuRT7Oszwio also this song is really good in english and japanese

Thanks senpai
I do have Melodies and For You [spoiler] big guy [/spoiler] which I enjoy

shameless self promo
soundcloud.com/moonside-720/charge

is that music sounds better with you

its always music sounds better with you >_>

... >_

name that anime you memer faggot

Urusei Yatsura you fucking underage faggot christ I hate neo-anime watchers

I know the name dumbass
I was asking if OP did because he probably got it from some epic future funk video

>Gets btfo
>Pretends all along you know
Embarassing

Who cares. Weeb losers spend time on Sup Forums being pedantic assholes! Need to go get laid! Sad!

le trump post xd

future funk is gay
ur gay

sister sledge, close

so accurate

Future funk is dead. We are in the future. We moved onto cyberjazz

>This vaporwave track is pretty catchy, I like
>Excuse me, it's FUTURE FUNK you uncultured swine

I'd be inclined to agree if you weren't so obsessive with getting the arbitrary labels correct.

op btfo

Whom are you quoting?

>blatant lying cancer posts
Which part isn't correct again?

>"""""Future""""" Funk
>it's actually 80's japanese disco using filters from the 90's and copying a sound that was prevalent throughout the 00's

XD

Literally all of it you fucking cuck

>XD
>fucking cuck
Nice

>Knowing the names of subreddits
Go back

>knowing that's a subreddit or what a subreddit is
You first

>not just listening to 80s psychedelic funk

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaYdzP5Lr3A

>Why doesn't Sup Forums realize that Future Funk is the absolute TITS?!
I do though? These are my allt-time favorite Future Funk tunes btw.

youtube.com/watch?v=hTl0F2cKzLk
youtube.com/watch?v=AW--RGEGkUg
youtube.com/watch?v=fVL1NxraxWw
youtube.com/watch?v=Zcb1ZN7Jo_4
youtube.com/watch?v=rdlvPe959Ck
youtube.com/watch?v=eyHW6J5o89g

let me correct my self
>not just listening to JAPANESE 80s psychedelic funk
or THIS
www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhCDK_pSjnk

I've seen it on the internet enough to know what it is because it's all people talk about dumb cunt
Any good recs?

its the past's vision of the future that we currently live in

>youtube.com/watch?v=Zcb1ZN7Jo_4
literally the logical conclusion to future funk/vaporwave and it was released back in 1998

>I've seen it on the internet enough to know what it is because it's all people talk about dumb cunt
and he couldn't possibly have the same experience

Considering he's actually from reddit no

Alan Braxe is a seriously underrated Future Funk genius.

youtube.com/watch?v=0z0hatNwdGw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ac4iNC-3Ino
youtube.com/watch?v=0W61RElje8I
youtube.com/watch?v=UEQCASaxHgU

How can he be from reddit when he doesn't defend literal reddit genres like future funk?

>epic meme >>>
>implying future funk is reddit
>implying electroswing isn't the pinnacle of fedorafags

First of all I recommend Junko Yagami; her two albums Full Moon (LP), and Communication are awesome. She has quite a lot actually, but, if you liked that Bay City (Extended) then def check out Full Moon first.

For Mai Yamane? If you've watched anime she's worked with Yoko Kanno and a few things. But by herself she has an awesome album called TASOGARE, and another called Will.

A lot of that I believe can be found on soulseek.

>epic meme
>implying
>electroswing
>queen/dadrock shaming
Did you come out of a time machine straight from 2013 or something because your meme lexicon is retro as fuck

Thanks senpai
Know of anything similar to Tatsuro Yamashita if he counts as funk

>implying future funk is reddit
What is it then?

Sup Forums doesn't listen to this garbage as evidenced by the catalogue.

>literally defending Queen

>What is it then?
tumblr (aka worse than reddit)

It's a solid genre memefaggot
>Sup Forums is a collective organism

Another one I think is fantastic; Miki Matsubara - Stay with Me from her album Pocket Park youtube.com/watch?v=k-KAY_Glmn4
This is all mostly...
>funk/jazz disco.
Some of it is kind of poppy

>It's a solid genre
see

>Steal the whole song and add some lame effects to it
>''sample''

Um, well I've not quite listened to him! So I'll give him a round and then see about finding you a similar sound, user.

>C H E R R Y P I C K I N G

youtube.com/user/Jummkopf/videos

epic greentext you really convienced me that future funk isn't a shitty ripoff genre that doesn't require a single spec of talent to make

xD :P 0wn3d haha epic user simply ebin

^what did he mean by this

>future funk fan talks like a 15 year old retard who just discovered memes
what a curious coincidence

Thread should have ended here.

>cannot understand satire
>claims I'm a 15 year old
hmmm

are queen bad? i thought the meme was normies thinking liking queen makes them special, not that queen aren't good

i think theres a little boy here

You just come off just as a retard pretending to be extra retarded.

Queen have had a couple of decent songs but are otherwise a bland rock band
Underage detected

the general consensus is that they're a singles band i.e. their singles are legitimately good but their albums as a whole tend to be lackluster

even so though their weakest songs took more talent than your average future funk song, so

In terms of what is the most low effort meme music, Future Funk takes the cake.

Its not sampling, its straight up plagiarism. Of course not all are, but definitely most ive heard. Its not THAT big of a deal since the music is mostly free, but why would I listen to future funk when I can hear the superior originals without the anime aesthetic and obnoxious EQ and compression that is added (and that is really all these "artists" contribute to the music). Doesnt help that they usually dont even give credit to the source and change all the names to suit whatever meme is hot right now.

But im glad to see OP is the only retard in this thread and that most people are calling him out. good job

Wrong

Explain

dont try to argue with him

Because other genres that are worse exist
>If I'm wrong I'll just say not to argue xD

>Oh no someone's pointing out that I'm retard who doesn't know how to argue and hides his incompetence with meme words and ad hominems disguised as irony
>I know what to do, I'll just call that guy underaged!

It's you people that throw around meme words like reddit in place of an argument

He's obviously just a kid go easy on him

you/that guy literally just responded with one word, ive been here 8 years mate, i know how these things go and im not interested in wasting my time kiddo, nothing personal

>Uses reddit in place of an argument
>N-no you're the underage

>8 years
Underage confirmed
Get the fuck out of my board

>one post calling you reddit
>20 posts from you complaining someone called you reddit
really tickles your fancy

>Unable to comprehend posts at this level
Holy shit user

Some BIGWAVE.

youtube.com/watch?v=WHckO1AWM6M
Original:
youtube.com/watch?v=bwePUfvymFQ

youtube.com/watch?v=Qcmm7_5AYRw
Original:
youtube.com/watch?v=OSvq6bRWhnI

youtube.com/watch?v=n_sb1AzUEyM
youtube.com/watch?v=oRS_qvP4Aeg

Oh yeah, and this is very cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=25M2y9aXjoc

>first 15 seconds is turning up lowpass filter cutoff on every single song.

Actually, I think I'd like the future funk more if the songs didn't have the vocals intact. I hear a groove, but then my boner is sunk into the ground by some homo-gay singing.

youtube.com/watch?v=0h7T_LzuAVI
youtube.com/watch?v=hPVUM0ZGhx0

Asides from like 3 other songs these are the only "future funk" tracks I like. The rest are really boring to me. I just wish they had more of a progression instead of the same beat for 2 minutes, a "interlude" in the middle and then the same beat again for 2 minutes. And also if they didn't all start out in literally the same way holy shit. Also no japanese vocals thank you.