Can someone tell me how it's possible for illegal immigrants to have voted when the voter registration process is...

Can someone tell me how it's possible for illegal immigrants to have voted when the voter registration process is rigorous and thorough as hell?

Other urls found in this thread:

immigration.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=005535
dailycaller.com/2016/01/10/almost-half-of-california-drivers-licenses-went-to-illegal-immigrants-in-2015/
ssa.gov/pubs/EN-05-10096.pdf
cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/administration-gave-social-security-numbers-541000-illegal-aliens
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/15/obama-amnesty-granted-more-500k-ssn/
scholarsstrategynetwork.org/brief/misleading-myth-voter-fraud-american-elections
fvap.gov/vao/vag/chapter2/california
dmv.org/ca-california/ab-60-drivers-license.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bacause Drump said

Because all you need to vote in some states is a drivers licence, and many of these states give illegals a license to drive.

Then there's states where Felons can vote, it's not as rigorous as you imagine.

It's not. There are more people who have been struck by lightning twice, than have committed voter fraud.

this is the correct answer

Where I am, they ask for your name and address and check you off a list. That's all. So if you know people who aren't voting or don't vote and their address......

pic not related

>[citation needed]
really, I just want to see what stats you have on people that have been struck by lightning twice.

But don't you need a birth certificate, social security card, proof of address ect to even get a license?

He and his fanboys need an excuse as to why they technically lost. It's bs.

"Immigrants in the country illegally cannot produce the necessary documents (like a social security card) to obtain a driver's license under state laws. Beginning in 1993 with Washington state, 12 states and DC have changed their laws to allow immigrants in the country illegally to obtain driver's licenses.Mar 18, 2016"

immigration.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=005535

Pretty much this. In CA, illegals can get drivers licences. It's exactly the same a s a standard DL. And everyone with a DL is automatically sent voter registration forms. It is up to the illegal immigrant to NOT fill out the voter forms and to NOT vote. But they do anyway, and CA doesn't have the resources or motivation to chase down the millions of people that abuse the system. It's almost like the very Democratic government of CA set up a system that would inevitably fail, in the favor of the Democrats...

>inb4 hur dur Republican Trump supported derp
I'm not, and I didn't vote for Trump. But I'm also not going to be willfully ignorant of blatant corruption.

Who technically lost? Who is technically president? Madfag it's electoral votes. Not YouTube views

Oh and this little gem:

dailycaller.com/2016/01/10/almost-half-of-california-drivers-licenses-went-to-illegal-immigrants-in-2015/

This is all bullshit to get more voter suppression laws passed.

That's the only way republicans can win. Low turn out.

not any more

Well, to be fair, that was the first year illegals could get a license, so it's not reflective of a typical year.

It's not, unless you accept "alternative facts" as real facts, in which case, the earth is flat. Where the fuck do you think illegals are getting a social?

>That's the only way republicans can win

Still failing at projecting. President, Senate and Congress now enjoy a Republican majority.

Keep crying.

There isn't. He is a big tiny dicked liar who is going to tiny dick this country in to bad deals and a a war or some shit. Because he acts like a tiny dicked lil bitch.

This. And everything has been glorious so far

The Senate is part of Congress. The House of Representatives is the other part.

You need to be asking Google not fucking Sup Forums:

ssa.gov/pubs/EN-05-10096.pdf

cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/administration-gave-social-security-numbers-541000-illegal-aliens

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/15/obama-amnesty-granted-more-500k-ssn/

And that's not counting identity fraud, numbers used by dead ppl etc.

Wow! So smart! What should I do to increase my butthole size wise guy?

Fortunately you understood what I meant. :)

rigorous and thorough, that is a good one. Each state's process is different. Nothing wrong with implementing a federalized standard.

Use one of those cone shaped butt trainer things.

>hyperbole
But seriously according to this at least there have been only 6 documented cases between 2000 and 2012, the lightning thing was just me being impulsive because I hate the voter fraud myth. scholarsstrategynetwork.org/brief/misleading-myth-voter-fraud-american-elections

I'm not crying, and it's objective reality that R's win when fewer people vote.

But you're a moron, so I wouldn't expect you to understand factual information.

sad democrat is sad

Nah, there were 51 counties in Indiana alone that were all under investigation for voter fraud in the last 4 years. I think the benchmarks they are using for "voter fraud" are unrealistic.

/thread

>But you're a moron, so I wouldn't expect you to understand factual information.

Crying

Cause it isn't and no one follows up on legitimacy of registration.

if these IDs were 100% free and easy to get. Not talking having to go to the DMV and wait for 2 hours between 9-5 monday through friday, I might be ok with voter ID law.

>I don't recognize voter suppression laws or gerrymandering.

They're not the same you lying sack of shit hahaha holy crap. They're different do you morons just make shit up?

He didn't "technically" lose, dummy. He's president. He won, Hillary lost, and it's "technically" your fault - maybe if your side didn't fracture so hard while alienating their base in battleground states she'd be president.

Absentee ballots, dummy. Look it up.

My solution has always been this:
>100% free voter ID
>photo
>confirmed by birth cert & tax ID
>tied to a physical address
>if a LEGAL immigrant cannot prove this info, a govt screening is done at no cost
The cost is well worth it to kill off voter fraud

And to avoid fraud, changes to the voting process:
>all votes are electronic
>server hosted by the Pentagon
>three step process
>1. fill out a paper ballot and turn in, in person
>2a. vote electronically, sent to server
>2b. server processes, and sends out confirmation to your voter account
>3 you confirm all your vote info, and vote is processed and counted
>paper ballots then confirm all votes

This. Along with being aloof, elitist, little bastards that whine every time something doesn't go your way.

I am seriously about to start advocating for protesting that damages property or blocks traffic to be a capital offense. Shoot on sight.

Those 'Federal Limits Apply' IDs are used for more than just illegals, numbnuts. They just won't get you on a flight. And the state still sends out voter registration documents to everyone that has either DL. Your point is pointless.

Oh yeah I forgot they just send those out to everybody and you don't even have to give them any info.

fvap.gov/vao/vag/chapter2/california

Treat your vote like a Debit card. Have to have the card, and the pin to cast your vote. The 'banking' system keeps track of the 'balance'.

Votes cannot be cast sooner than it takes to travel the distance between votes. Anti-fraud devices on the card, must show valid Citizen ID or DL to use card.

Too easy to break. 100s of millions of accounts are compromised every year. I had automatic replacements happen three times on the same card last year. Not a very good tract record...

Bullshit they can't even use the dl as proof of identification. You think the dmv doesn't know which ones are for illegals?

dmv.org/ca-california/ab-60-drivers-license.php

the people that get caught are the pissed off idiots who vote twice with their own name.

>liberals dismiss any notion of a possibility of fraud, yet anything that doesnt go their way is muh patriarchy, muh russians etc

Putin is doing his damnedest to make the USA election process look as ugly as Russia's is.
Trump is his puppet and does what his master wants. Very shameful.

he told you this, yes?

Pssst!
It's not possible; He's full of sh*t.
...and not just on this issue...
TeeHee!

Good question. Trump behaves in almost all things regarding Russia as if he owes them homage. I do not know if it is lust, blackmail, money or something else.
Maybe he just wants to join forces and control the world with our foe.

I've spent years at a time without a 'physical address'. So I can't vote?

Not homeless btw but why should that matter?

>Bullshit they can't even use the dl as proof of identification.
wtf is a DL, if not proof of ID? States run elections, as is their constitutional right. The federal government cannot require a specific form of ID for even federal elections, without new law being passed. But the states are supposed to only allow legitimate votes to be counted toward federal elections. CA accepts their DLs as a valid form of ID for all purposes, including elections, while the federal govt does not... you won't even be able to use a CA license to board a flight soon, because their standards are too low.

No, even current laws do not allow you to vote without an address. If you do not have an address, you are not within a district that is responsible for counting your vote. If you don't ahve an address, what's to stop you (and many more) from simply claiming a FL residency as a CA resident and upsetting the election? An address is absolutely necessary, even if it's a relative's house you park your car at, a hotel, or a homeless shelter.

California automatically registered people with driver's licenses. You do not need to be a citizen to have a driver's license. Right now, the California DMV is scrubbing it's servers of any information that links a driver license holder with being an illegal alien.

Seriously, user, this whole "THERE'S NO PROOF" thing gets repeated over and over and eventually you believed it. There's been cases of illegals voting for decades. How could you imagine it suddenly stopped?