Daily Sup Forums fight thread. Today's theme: white knighting

Daily Sup Forums fight thread. Today's theme: white knighting
Can you hold your own in a fight?

>what's your age, height and weight?
>what martial art or any sport do you practice?
>have you ever whiteknighted (ie fought to defend a cumdumpster or some other weakling?)
>what was the most painful technique/method ever used against you in a fight?

>28, 6'3, 180lbs
>Workout, cardio, boxed for 4 years in highschool
>whiteknighted for a male friend after highschool (interesting fact: we made out once)
> Had an angry little Mexican dude at a bar in Puerto Vallarta try and rip my nuts off with his barehands once. Went fucking mike Tyson on his ass and bit down on his ear so hard he let go. ended up getting chased by 4 guys and ran away. Friends were inside the club.

did you make out before or after you whiteknighted him?

>23 , 5'2
>all of them
>all the time
>the legendary tripple-nippletwist, was put in a coma for 3 weeks

22 186cm 83kg

Boxing/Ji jitsu

Nah fuck that. Wanted to smash a cunt out on the town for kicking a guy he knocked unconscious. White knighting is not worth it 99% of the time because it's a fucking crime and you probably won't get your dick sucked by the slag.

And umm I don't know. Getting punched in the fucken head.

Nah but it was a winding punch to the chest from my coach

27, 6'3 190lbs
Boxing since I was 5, recently started catch wrestling but only a month ago.
Never white knight
Got put in a wrestlers guitine, twister, never felt so much pain

>6'3
>put in a twister
What the fuck was the other guy gorilla-sized?

>[Post a Reply][Return] [Catalog] [Top] 7 / 0 / 5 / 5 [Update] [Auto] 6 new posts
After, not sure which is more gay

Are guillotines qnd and twister the same thing? Also do they hurt the spine or the legs?

That's pretty romantic. Tell the story of how you white knighted him

>26, 6'2, 178
>Taekwondo & Capoeira
>no
>armlock

Not that much bigger than me but way more experienced
Not exactly the same. A guillotine puts a lot of pressure on the neck where the twister hurts the lower back. I'm rolling with guys way better than me everyday, I keep finding myself in bad positions.

Did you tap?

26 , 191cm , 131kg
lifting since i was 20
fought to protect my chicken and week friend in highshool againsr 3 assholes humiliating him ,
razor blade cuts on forearms and thighs in a fight when i was 12 ,

>20 5'11 178 (pic related)
>soccer and bjj
>white knighted a girl once at a night club
>bow and arrow choke or crucifix

>22, 5'8, 160 pounds.
>Worked out, black belt, experience grappling, breaking holds, and submission techniques.
>Also rowed crew in high school and ran fairly often.
>I would not white knight anything unless I am the one at fault or if it's strictly self defense.
>the most painful technique would have to be a jaw grab pressure lock, neck-break hold, or a shoulder socket hold.
>moving a centimeter under any of the two holds sent lightning pain through the body.
>the neck-break hold is strictly for life or death situations. I couldn't even move at all when held under that. It was quite literally a hold that would ensure you break the neck quickly and efficiently.
>definitely not a hold that could be broken.
Scary shit when you're being trained by combat experienced fellas.

I might have misunderstood you, a wrestlers guillotine is a twister. Eddie Bravo named it twister because guillotine was already used in mma training and they didn't want confusion. A traditional guillotine focuses on the neck where the twister hooks one leg from behind and twist the spine

>9 5'10 220
>wrestling, football, rugby, power lifting
>no, too pussy to fight anyone

19*

I thought you were a giant 9 year old for a minute

were all those holds done in controlled conditions or fights? They do sound painful

years old 1 Meter 90 Centimeter 110 Kilos
>>Systema (Russian self defence) running and Swimming
>>Someone harrased a hot girl and i wanted her pussy so i went full white knight and gentleman for her and broke that dudes arm, went home with her, fucked and came inside her (Gave me herpes in exchange so she was a slut anyways)
>>someone i fought with dislocated my shoulder once

Makes sense and they both seem really effective hope you didn't get hurt man

Sound like my buddy. Monster of a dude but underestimates himself physically

How did he dislocate your shoulder?
Did he let you go afterwards?

All of them were done controlled. I don't want to think of how they, or I would use them in a fight. I wouldn't use half of them in a fight to be completely honest.
Fights are quick and fast paced, and of course nobody is just going to willingly let you get them in a hold or some sort.
You have to coax them into getting close, and feeling confident, then when they're close enough you strike with enough thunder than they don't know what hit them.
When it comes to fighting I like to get the job done as quickly and efficiently as possible.
That means me walking away with the least amount of damage.
You can find people who know how to fight, and you can tell because the way they present and hold their body.
Then there's people who don't know two shits about fighting and those are the ones always looking for a good fight.
Self discipline is picking and choosing the fights you know you can win and walking away from that situation.
It's only when I feel the most threatened am I supposed to use the skills necessary to defend my flesh and blood.

whoops this reply was meant for you

>37, 6'3", 150lbs
>Earned 2nd degree black belt in shotokan karate many years go
>(quit because I became aware that karate is ineffective bullshit and bad for your knees)
>Never been in a real fight before.

Most painful thing in karate class was injuring my neck from falling the wrong way. It's never been the same since, and that was like 13 years ago...

I didn't get hurt, I mean it hurt but no long term damage. I was kinda used as the throw dummy in my catch wrestling class so there wasn't a ton of pressure applied, still way worse than the 20 years of getting punched in the head boxing.

>38, 185cm, 83kg

>kickboxing, muay thai & aikido

>punched the shit out if two punks who beated up a friend of mine

> classic ball kick

>ball kick
fuck this is low, accidental or on purpose?

I wonder what that is in people that compels them to prove they're badass when they aren't. I've been in a few fights and never with anyone who knew any techniques I've been boxing so long that the fights never go more that 30 seconds. Two straights will put someone down before they finish winding their haymaker. Yet in my boxing and wrestling gyms there a are guys that could smash my head and they're always fucking sweethearts.

>18 5'11" 135 pounds
>none
>whiteknighted for an autistic kid that was being picked on by this fat kid. earned me respect too somehow
>not a technique i guess but i was grabbed and thrown to the ground, tried stopping the fall with my arms because i have a damaged spine from recent surgery and i hurt my arm
feelsbadman, i used to pick fights in middleschool and the beginning of highschool back when i was chubby, now im skinny and have a shit back. cant even throw a good punch (my spine cant rotate)

22, 175cm, 100kg
Krav maga, muay boran, taekwondo, handball
>Stepped up for a friend when a guy pulled s knife on him
>Knee to liver

On purpose these two guys attacked us, i had to get rid of the first one so i performed a nutcracking lowkick to get the other one off my bro (he studied history and he looks like that) without the risk of bring sneaked by the other one.

That was the one and only fight i ever had , normally i try to talk me out of trouble but these guys where stupid fuckers, attacked us just for fun and without hesitation.

18 with a bad spine? It's going to be a rough life my man. You should ask your doctor or a PT about spinal decompression excercises. It may help you a little

>Knee to liver
Damn, how did that happen? Did you get knocked out?

18, 6'5, 140, never fought before but my katana skills are definitely superior to all of your fighting skills

its not like that. had my spine (pretty much all of it except for the bottom 3 vertebraes or so) fused because of scoliosis caused by a tumor. my spine is basically one long bone now, cant rotate or bend. any sports with too much contact or weightlifting is bad for me. no pain or anything, just limited in what i can physically do. without surgery id be deformed and in pain. the spine was pressing against my left lung reducing my lung capacity, was about to be against my heart too. the mass made it a fuckload worse.

5'10" 300 lbs
Football and Rugby
never whiteknighted
Some dude uppercut the shit outta me

Didnt lose my senses, but trust me, it wouldve been better if i did, that fucking pain. It was in a streetfight and he attacked from behind with a rotating knee. The reason i trained muay boran was to never again feel that pain and to know how to properly clinch, something i was rather weak in, since krav maga has short term grappling mostly

>20 6'2 160lbs
>hema/lacrosse
>whiteknighted for some tenth grade dude with auts when i was in grd12
>stabbed in lower back with sharp ass stove poker

Thats fucked up, what a pussy move. Do you know why he attacked you?

>21 , 6'5" 210
>a little beefy from weight lifting but still skinny,
>no just fights at school
>walk away

handball is based, what position do you play? Is it at college level?

>what's your age, height and weight?
27, 181 cm, 75kg
i work out 3-4 times a week but sometimes i slack off, so i'm really fit but not peak yet.

what martial art or any sport do you practice?
did judo for 7 years as a kid, then jiu jitsu as a teenager, some other stuff afterwards.

>have you ever whiteknighted (ie fought to defend a cumdumpster or some other weakling?)
yea, punched a guy in the face after he slapped a gay friend of mine. was drunk and got the shit kicked out of me by him and his friends.
didn't regret it though. it was the right thing to do.
second time i punched a guy for harassing a group of girl friends me and some friends were partying with. nearly turned into a giant brawl, but we left the venue. got my car window smashed in and a friend had some bones broken when he tried to fight a guy a bit later.
this i do regret. it was unnecessary machismo on my part. whatever, at least i got to fuck one of the girls later on.

>what was the most painful technique/method ever used against you in a fight?
got kicked in the head. probably minor concussion. slept it out and everything was fine again.

>Can you hold your own in a fight?
i don't know. even though i have some experience in fighting AND a very long history of martial arts, i feel reluctant when it comes to actual conflict.
ever since that shit happened with my car, i feel like the consequences are seldom worth the ego push. even though i could knock out a guy, you'll never know how many of his friends are waiting to kick your teeth in.
you only have one body. being the mentally stronger person and just leaving a fight before it starts is nearly always worth it.

Brown belt Mcninja
Yes.
In an actual fight? Weight. Fucking big dude. Good friend of mine. We got into it one night and he just flattened me.

pretty cool of you to stand up for your friend, and those guys were assholes for jumping you after that, you were drunk and he still couldnt 1vs1

>19 6'2 180lbs
>Krav maga
>Helped a chick in the shady part of town
>tornado kick to the jaw

Dunno how its called in other languages lol here its pivot, and i play on professional level, college handball is near to non existant in my country
Also play for the national team
>Portugal

I was winning. His friend wasn't, luck was on my side tho, my cousin was with me and stepped in, we trained krav maga since early on since our uncle teaches krav maga to military forces

Is there a lot of rivalry between professional clubs there?
Pivot is a tough position to play.

I am 5"6 and 127 pounds, I learned how to fight from naruto, I fought my middle school bully, but he was cheap and punched me in the face.

>6 ft even
>250 lbs
>slow, but a strong punch
>Been known to slam people in fights
>16 yo
>Pretty big, but a nice guy, people dont really want to fight me.

at least i learned that if you're drunk, you're way easier to beat.
if that sounds obvious, imagine your self-assuredness during the situation.
you think you can quickly K.O. one of the guys and then turn to the next one, but in reality your first punch comes out so slowly and predictable that the only thing you achieve is giving the guys a real reason to stomp you.

>NEVER fight when drunk

Similar to ou football teams, we have 2 to 3 great teams who actually have a shot at the title, mostly being
Sl Benfica
Fc Porto
Abc Braga
Madeira SAD
i play in one of these actually, cant say which tho lol
I plan on going to play for a spanish club next season
>once trained with my idol, Ivano Balic

>24, 183cm, 89kg
>kenpo karate, green belt atm
>only 1 time, when I was 7 yo
>to me? naw, to them? almost exploded their eyes with my fingers