They will probably erase america

They will probably erase america.

Have you started learning russian already?

Chinks are the next superpower, we already have areas in our country where they only speak Mandarian.

We;re not erasing anybody. We want to be friends. If we could manage that we would be walking on Pluto together in no time.

China is gonna be the next big boi dumbo

I am Russian, but I really doubt it.
Russia is a poor country, and even if it was rich, it has only the half of US population

We should stop China from expanding its power. Do we really need a chink superpower?

I'm okay with it. I'm just glad USA can finally stop playing police officer for a broken world.

they seem like an improvement

they're the heaviest investor in renewables and pollution reducal these days, so it seems likely they'll be able to curb their pollution problem in some amount of years

No, we don't. I want to return to the cold war: the world split in half under either American or Russian control.

What about Apelsin?

You do realise they're literal commies, right?

State capitalists calling themselves communists*

No, they're an oligarchy

I would much rather have them rule the world instead. At least they wouldn't be trying to make everyone into a bland, one raced, mono-lingual, sexually amorhpic, slave caste.

>one raced
inevitable
>mono-lingual
inevitable
>slave caste
inevitable

lol

How the fuck is one raced world inevitable?

Yes, actually.

But it's pretty hard and I didn't have the motivation, so I dropped it.

Chinks will evetually chinkify all of us.

Indeed.

Are you just shitposting? Russia is a declining power soon to be replaced by the chinks

Who told you so? Russia is a paper tiger, or paper bear, if you wish. We're going to disrupt ourselves within few next decades. Stop consider Russia as a something strong or powerful. I wonder would our rusty and obsolete missiles being launched if there will be such a necessity?