ITT

An album and it's ideal listening environment

>sitting around a campfire

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YYvPc4CuXLU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>staring at a campfire on acid and beginning to think you can see god in the flames

browsing Sup Forums

thissssÅ›

i wish i had friends to go camping and listen to animal collective on shrooms with

If I was on shrooms I wouldn't be able to just sit still and listen to music if I was outdoors on shrooms
I would be running around like a maniac

>peeing your pants

t. middle class suburban kid that has never worked a day in his life

Say that to my face faggot, I probably work more than you

t. bitter middle class suburban kid who thinks he's working class and works at McDonalds,

Shots fired.

????????????

I just mean that if bon iver is your idea of "campfire music" it's obvious you're from the suburbs and middle class

nothing about class welfare or some shit

You started the class welfare shit by calling him a middle class suburban kid. Listen Grimes, you can only do so much damage control, however, damage control changes absolutely NOTHING. You made yourself look stupid and you now have to deal with it.

fuck off retard. I meant more like youre a complete city/urban kid if your campfire music consists of bon iver. dont forget fleet foxes or other gay fucking shit too while youre at it.

because being a suburban middle class kid is somehow bad.

suburban middle class white people as a whole are by far some of the most boring people i've met

Summer roadtrip with your best friends. Same goes for Wildflower.

I can't wait for it to be warm again. Summer is so nice

This album is great for driving around with the windows down

And who do you find interesting?
Let me guess.

you didn't guess

OP I think you meant
>fucking and breeding my tight muscle ass

;-)

chequed

In a hospital

Warm Summer vibes :)))))))))))
youtube.com/watch?v=YYvPc4CuXLU

watching a sunset (or sunrise) with someone you really really like even times can be shitty

sex

Bad sex?

Wind picking up at the pier during the fall

I feel it

A dark room, or alternatively, a long dark path home.

On acid out in the back yard with your best friend being amazed at every little thing.

drunk and high in a frenzied rage running around the dark city streets at night looking for blood

>on a california beach during a hazy sunny summer day in your teens