Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8TrBG3e5bzk
youtube.com/watch?v=Wof_IfgHNFY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/8TrBG3e5bzk

what do you make of this

Why are you so retarded and why do you want Superiority over Males

Bait

What kind of feminist the actual kind (that wants actual equality) or the feminazi (that wants more equality for themselves)

Are you a weak man that thinks this behavior will lead to women valuing you and letting you have sex with them? (they won't)
Or are you an ugly women who had a broken upbringing and instead of exercising/dieting to be healthy would rather take the easy way out and blame men for your unattractiveness?

I'm sorry...

> goes to [website]
>wins at life

Although it's her choice to objectify herself so tastelessly, I think her parents should be ashamed of themselves for not teaching her how to respect herself and how negatively her actions represent other women

How does it feel being a puppet for the Jews?

Feminism isn't about equality, it's about women's rights.

So the retarded kind

Women are superior to man because they can make babies and women don't stink that much. Males are superior to women because they are naturally stronger.
Also, you just called me a retard just because I said I was a feminism. If you are going to assume your moral superiority because of your beliefs, those will become a cult.

I think a little bit of both, to be fare.

Feminism isn't about equality, it's about bitches taking it in the ass when their husband fucking wants them to

kill your self you femanazi

Tits and timestamp or gtfo

I am a 27 old women, 5.8" height 110 lbs.

That has been feminism from day 1, moron. To quote feminists all the time "The dictionary definition clearly says"

Great. I am a Jewish myself.

prove ur a feminist and then i will

Pic or gtfo

why princesses pretend to be oppressed by slaves?

Feminism is about the equality specifically for women. So in areas where women aren't as equally represented, we have feminists to call.
There are area where men aren't equally represented, but you've MR movement for that.

is it "feminist" to have a sugar daddy?

How?

think of something, woman!

Oppressed is a strong word. I personally don't feel the oppression. Just a little disbalance.

Yes and no.

I know this is bait.

How can you agitate for "empowerment" while insisting that government provide for your needs and wants?

How can you be independent of men while asserting that it is "up to men" to do something about the inconvenience-of-the-day?

How is it that gender roles are oppressive yet children do best when in the mother's care while not needing their fathers...except for his money?

are you a nigro?

what kind of feminist are you? give me answers!

It's up to you to think of something - your request after all.

I wouldn't phrase anything the way you wrote it, I'm not standing behind these phrases.

I have a white privilege.

are you lesbian?

Moderate one. I will not read the slam poetry or scream about mansplaining.

Why is Nozomi best Muse?

I've been in a relationship with woman only once. Bisexual I suppose.

do you have a bf?

She is really cute but I disagree with the word "best". To each their own, and there are some women of color too.

How much do you weigh?

I have two boyfriends.

110 lbs, 5.8"

She's asian you dumb bitch.

do they know you have two boyfriends?

Good point, although anime characters look more like white ppl.
But I still stand by my point - to each their own, I disagree with the word "best". There are other colors, including white ppl.

No.

sluuuuuuut

Life is complicated.

grow up

Grow up and only have 1 bf? How is that related?

Why do feminsts defend Muslims but never call out Muslims on their oppression of women?

>Women in the west Oppression "WAHHH THEY CALLED ME FAT

>Women in Saudi Arabia Oppression "I sure hope i don't get gang raped and stoned to death today"

is that how you usually talk with everyone?

Why should eomen be paid the same when they do Orleans work?

As a truck driver, I have to change my own tires, the chicks who work on the same trucks, for the same hours and get paid the same can't lift the tires or open the hood and us guys have to do it for them.
That is not right. If I'm doing my work and theirs, I should be paid more.
Why can't women lift two hundred pound wheel assemblies?
Why can't women open a forward tilt hood on a truck?
Why can't women drink four beers and still be under .08?
Why do the chicks always run away when the bar fight starts?
Why do women spend so much money on makeup? The only makeup I wear is some lipstick half way down my dick.

why are you a feminist?

A lot of Muslims that came to a western world came for a better life and to escape that oppression. That's why we are defending them. Ones that came here and hold their old views will change over the time, but only if they feel like they are accepted.
To deal with the oppression in another radical country is quite frankly, impossible. Telling them how to live in their home is not gonna work. We would gladly welcome oppressed women here as a refugees.

>is that how you usually talk with everyone?
is that how you usually talk with everyone?

do you hate men?

Where is my Sandwich?

Thats a crock of shit OP and you know it.

how are you feeling, sweety?

Great question, user, and you shouldn't be doing someone elses work. You help these women out because of your free will and I believe you can stop doing it any moment, instead of whining about it.
The answer to all of your question is women are naturally physically weaker sex. But if they will realize that they have to do the job you're doing for them for themselves, they will grow some muscles or go look for another job.
So the problem here isn't in establishment, it's in you.

My mother was a feminist and she was telling me a lot of inspiring stories about the movement while she was alive. Now I just want to continue doing that.

I love men

Between your buttcheeks ;)

you sound like you just love dick.

Little tired, thanks for asking.
Since its the internet, I don't mind being called sweetie, but inrl I wouldn't appreciate a stranger calling me that.

then why do you believe in superiority rather than equality

how many dicks have you taken?

Not only, im sorry if i came across like that :)

Do you play video games OP?

I believe in equality.
Equality for women = feminism
Equality for men = MRA

You are heavily getting off the topic.

I do play them and make them.

I would rather not. Considering that being an 'ist' means you're an idiot

why won't she text or approach me and say sorry for the stupid things that she said and done to me?

You can only pick one OP. But whats sexier

Ass or tits?

She has her own reasons, valid or not.

what a great help you are

why did you come here of all places?

Ass. Guys tits aren't to fascinating.

To meet the resistance.
To get my ideas challenged.

I heard this is the place, but so far everything is quite soft.

Well your on Sup Forums not Sup Forums but hang with us for a bit.

big mistake we don't use intelligent points here we mostly just declare things gay/retarded/sexy
but have fun while you're here

Well being a feminist doesn't mean being an expert in relationships and psychology.
I donno, maybe she is too proud to admit it.

>but have fun while you're here

this OP.

Oh thanks. I wasn't sure where to post.

You going to leave us now?.....

I'm genuinely surprised of such hospitality.
I was told that if I come here as a feminist, it will be pure brutality.

No, there is no use to create same threads

like user said, go to Sup Forums if that's what you're looking for

>I was told that if I come here as a feminist, it will be pure brutality.
>Sup Forums is one person.

Well there are tendencies

What youtube video/music is playing in the background while you are here?

I'm sitting in silence. Is that weird?

Yes.

Here some Italodisco for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wof_IfgHNFY

Also dubz

ahhh yeah!

If you can find a chair you wont break by stepping on, hang yourself