Will this man destroy America?

Will this man destroy America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ELD2AwFN9Nc
fas.org/irp/dni/icd/icd-203.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

these dubs will

Only if you let your fears get the better of you. Just be opened minded about what ue does and laugh at the stupid shit that he does. At least hes not a nigger

some people will tell you he's already destroyed it, and others that he surely will.

a normal, intelligent person will say no and continue to live their lives.

no but he'll hopefully destroy my anus

Naw Americans will destroy america.

If anything rampaging neo-progressives will.

no. now stop being a pussy about it.

Not even really a counter-revolution, this is just what middle class and lower Americans have felt for decades.

The neo-progressive SJWs are the new group that want everyone to fold to their unreasonable demands and wildly contradictory ideology.

Yes, he will.

Through doing things like ending globalism, "building a wall", censoring government research, and banning refugees from certain areas Trump has confirmed that ISIS has already won.

No, because the power of the Executive Branch is limited by checks and balances. He will however make a huge inelegant cock-up of virtually everything he does in a misguided attempt to leave a legacy greater than himself.

Only if we let him. He is one man, and we're a pretty big nation. Nobody seems to be lifting a finger so far though.

He was elected and he is now President. Could you people please move this shit to Sup Forums? I'm sorry if you aren't smart enough to keep up on Sup Forums but this shit is getting a little old on Sup Forums.

...Their goal is to establish a global caliphate and their qualms are our foreign policy and lack of allegiance to the Muslim faith.

Do you honestly think that keeping them out of our countries will cause more problems with them? I miss when conservatives were the uninformed morons.

Yeah, we need more amateur fap threads, dick rating threads, and roll threads right?

Fuck you

This. OMFG This. Seriously. Fuck off!

Get a load of this faggot.

Anything goes on Sup Forums ya cunt.

>banning refugees from certain areas
>ISIS has already won.

Can you elaborate a little?

CNN fake news talking point in 3...2...

I think that if aliens invade then the US will be less of a target now if they only go for civilised countries

he's not wrong, Trump is the polar opposite of Obama and a natural reaction to mainstream political correctness

youtube.com/watch?v=ELD2AwFN9Nc

Sounds like he's actually going to build the wall.

I never thought he'd actually go through with it.

Sup Forums is already an absolutely appalling shitheap of autism, how could anyone possibly make it worse?

Stupid question.

Stupid answer.

highly probable
fas.org/irp/dni/icd/icd-203.pdf

This.

That is a cursed statement user. I never anticipated "faces of Sup Forums" threads. I never thought that it would get bad enough to where People were allowed to treat Sup Forums like snapchat with no consequences from mods or other Sup Forumstards. It can always get worse.

Fucking pwned.

not just america. the whole world.

this is our world

they can't afford dark matter,

i am the dealer

a quark is enough to destabilize the whole of humanity

i got this guyz

pretty sure he was going to make America great again.
or did you not get the memo?

How can Sup Forums be made worse and when can I start?

Naa, this is just another regular pounding up the ass. America will survive it, like all the other previous times.