Does jelqing work? Is there any way to make your dick bigger

Does jelqing work? Is there any way to make your dick bigger

Other urls found in this thread:

tubegold.xxx/en/gals/pump/36411.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>jelqing
hell no it doesn't work. why the fuck would that work?

You can use a hydro pump but it is a long therm commitment and will cause ED after time.

Why would pumping your dick cause ED? Is there anything that won't?

get some friends together

There is a surgery you can get that cuts a tendon in your dick deep dow that allows it to basically fall forward, but your dick will never be a solder again if you get what i mean.

Probably because it's all based on causing a zone of negative pressure around your dick, and, your dick is like a sponge with all these spaces that get filled with blood when you get an erection, and when ever space of the sponge is full of blood you get really hard, but by jelqing you're pretty much trying to stretch a sponge, which, may or may not break the walls of the sponge cells, so your dick doesn't get as filled with blood as it would other wise.
So, you can either have a stiff pencil, or a limp hose.

Hang weight of it

in reality there is no good way to make your dick bigger without the potential of serious side effects like ED.
so unless you've got a micro dick. i wouldn't worry about it

It does work but you're looking at a long time commitment to it. Jelqing multiple times a day every single day for months to see any results.

I'm not going to lie to you OP, my dick is 7.25 inches. I have been with many females and most say that I feel like the best they have ever had. Too big is an issue. Just be glad you have a dick. Girls really don't care about size unless you are under 5.

Interesting.

Stop worrying about it, every guy wishes they were a couple inches bigger or thicker when in reality they are fine. How big are you?

Your time would be better spent working on your abs.

I know listen to this "On average, the vagina is 3 to 4 inches deep during un-arousal periods, although some women have a vagina that is around 5 to 7 inches deep. As a woman becomes aroused, the vagina expands: as blood flows to the area, the cervix and uterus are pushed up by the upper two-thirds of the vagina to create more space."

I jelqed, and I gained an inch
This took 2 months
I was wondering if it'd be a mental disease where I think my dick is small perpetually for the rest of my life...
To be honest, I've never had problems with any of my ex's.
I just wanted a bigger dick.
Now that my dick is 7 inches and much thicker than average, I don't have second thoughts when I pull my dick out. That alone is worth jelqing.
Oh, and size did matter.

How good is a hydro pump? Would you say that hydro pump is super effective?

it works but you will lose it when you stop PE.
Never heard of this happening
Surgery is costly and I have heard alot of the time it doesnt work or reverts
this

>I have a small dick, I have done everything, my wife is 5' filipina and I get her off, I have to be happy with that

That's what I am trying to tell OP 6 is a good size and there is no worry to be ashamed or a six inch dick. I know, I have been with some petite females and my 7.25ish sized is was so painfull I had to hit that shit at 10 at 2 to get off.

Well, your dick is rock-type so hydro pump would probably make it faint.

Fascinating. Your previous statement seems to be true with what I've experienced as a relatively small dicked guy (ca. 5"). Most of the girls I'm with seem like it just fine. The challenging part of sex for me is getting the girl in bed with me the first time. After that I can usually keep the sexual relationship going for a while after that.

You know you die at the end of this right? Relax. You undoubtedly have bigger problems than your dick size. Take the money you'd spend on that shit and buy yourself something nice.

Dubs of truth

I'm 6-6 1/2 and almost 5 around. But I wanna be 7 1/2 and 5.5 around

Money would me nice... Not OP, I make about 80k USD a year, girls like your pockets more than your dick size especially if you can afford to carry their weight

i have a 6" dick and the ladies have always been satisfied, no worries bro

We may assume, then, that the picture is not of YOUR dick, but would like yours to be like it. Well, it all starts with what you already have. You'll never incease by more than about 15%. And 15% of nothing is still nothing.

What sort of instructions did you follow for jelqing? Are some sources better than others?

I dry fap like this and I'm circumcised.
It doesn't do a lot man. No it's not painful, just far easier to clean up.

I always dry fap, and when I cum I squeeze the tip of my penis so I don't make a mess everywhere. When I am ready I drop it where ever I need.

How old are you? Does it only work during adolescence?

Beginner's jp90
I looked at penis extenders, hanging, clamping, pretty much everything out there.
Then I did the most common advice, which was to do jp90 for a month, and I gained an inch.

I'm 28

tubegold.xxx/en/gals/pump/36411.html

As you can see from this, 15% is all he got and that was during pumping.. OP I am telling you from the bottom of the shithole just deal with it.

I look at it this way, we all wan to finger bang some fuck hot fucking twat right? Well, if your dick is bigger than your finger you are in good shape, imagine how much pleasure a girl gets from her own fingers, a mans finger is way bigger and so are our dicks.