Today, Neptune has taken away from us one of country's most famous landmark

Today, Neptune has taken away from us one of country's most famous landmark.

Rest in peace Azure Window, gone but never forgotten.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xyBX1H9Z3Oo
youtu.be/c0IhEYId-rQ
nst.com.my/news/2016/12/194377/blue-tears-horse-stone-famous-tusan-beach
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's just a rock, what's the big deal

RIP

Poseidon you arab animal

its a small non country

build a bridge

are you """"greek""""?

yes

It was a tourist attraction.

Fuck off cunt.

>Azure Window
very sad, i swum under it. hugs OP

''Nizza Savoia Corsica fatal, Malta baluardo di italianità... Tripoli nostra splendida in fronte al mar ... noi vireremo a te!''

RIP

I never thought all of it was going to fall, I always imagined the horizontal part being the only part that falls.

youtube.com/watch?v=xyBX1H9Z3Oo

we can remake it
we have the technology

today, rock under water

ooga booga looga hooga

For a moment I thought you were talking about this place and almost lose it

I'm against that to be honest, It shouldn't be replaced.

so will tourismn now collapsing?

How will you ever recover?

youtu.be/c0IhEYId-rQ

We used to have this naturally occuring rock that was just barely resting on the side of a hill, moving whenever there was wind or people pushed it
It eventually fell in 1912 when tourism grew and retards began throwing bottles and shit under it to see how the rock shattered them
It got replaced by a replica like 10 years ago and it's actually taken care of now

Nah

No need

A
FUCKING
ROCK

>shihole landmarks
I can't stop laughing

>google portuguese landmarks
>nothing but cork trees and maybe a few castles and cathedrals that can also be found on Latin America

not our fault you're the vanilla flavor of the landmarks world

Says the shit in form of a piece of land.

>a rock is a landmark
>locals ruin it
>a rock is replaced
>a pet rock is beying tended to right now with argentinian money, as we speak

inshallah, my semitic friend

it generates revenue out of tourism, lad

>a glorified pet rock
>argentinian tourism

Not funny.

Welp, there goes 50% of Malta's GDP.

Is this the end of Gozo?

even portuguese rocks seem to be bland and non interesting, I see

How do these things even form?

Sad day

I mean, they have the Iguazu Falls, the Aconcagua, glaciers and some places in the antarctic.

>rocks are interesting
>replacement rock is as interesting
What's next? Dangling sets of keys?

Yes

Erosion

Don't worry, for every loss there is a little bit of despair gained.

you just got used to Portugal's boring and lame natural occurences like illiteracy

Just pretend that it's still there. Or call it the "Azure Face" or "Azure Cliff"

You can 3D print it right?

sad

>a dangling rock
>pays money to tend to a dangling rock
>a fake dangling rock

>a dangling rock in the middle of nowhere in Argentina generates 100 times more revenue than the entire Portuguese economy on its prime

>having rocks on the beach
Next you going to tell me you like mountains. This board is disgusting.

>a fake rock
>argentinian investements

Or, we could try to promote other windows that we have.

Don't think we aren't catching on to your lies, Pieter

hold on there a minute, I was looking at some of Portugal's data, since I have no idea how to banter to such an irrelevant country and the HDI felt a little low
turns out I shouldn't be seen talking with a port*guese, it would lower Argentina's status otherwise

pic related

How does that marketing plan go, though?
Does the head of tourism in malta have a meeting to decide which arc is the next big thing in Malta?

>nigger island
>Nederland

Fake news, James. Sad!

I have no idea, but I guess trying to bring our other natural sites to popularity. They might not be used in movies or TV like this one did, but at least the tourists will know about them.

Portugal is a fucking shithole, don't respond to him.
Trying way too hard.

We had one too but not as impressive as yours. Hmm. Just a horse drinking the blue biolumin creature.
nst.com.my/news/2016/12/194377/blue-tears-horse-stone-famous-tusan-beach

many such cases

Kinda sad 2bh

Poseidon is a cruel motherfucker

>One day while sacrificing to Poseidon, Minos, King of Crete and son of Zeus and Europa with Zeus having taken the form of a bull, prayed that a bull would appear from the depths of the sea to prove to his brothers that he was the rightful King. Minos vowed to heaven that he would sacrifice the bull to Poseidon once it appeared.

>Poseidon, then, produced a magnificent bull from the sea and gave it to Minos with the expectation that Minos would sacrifice it to him. This bull indeed certified that Minos was the rightful king of Crete. Rather than sacrifice the bull to Poseidon, Minos kept it for himself. Angered with Minos, Poseidon plotted to punish him for his arrogance. So, he made Pasiphae, the wife of Minos, fall madly in love with the bull.

>Pasiphae was the daughter of Helios, the Sun, by the eldest of the Oceanids Perse.

>Pasiphae had married Minos, the King of Crete. She bore several children to the king, including Androgeos, Ariadne, Deucalion, and Phaedra.

>As she fell in love with the white bull, the Queen conscripted the great artisan Daedalus to assist her in the endeavour, and he built for her a hollow wooden cow, wrapped in a bovine skin and endowed with mechanical life.

>Hiding herself inside this contraption, the Queen of Crete satisfied her lust for bull. She become impregnated by the bull and she then conceived and bore a hybrid child, the bull-headed Minotaur.

>A FUCKING ROCK

Testen

Cool is there a video of it collapsing?

No, sadly.

>tfw your country has an abundance of natural wonders so you don't have to worry about stuff like this
You guys need your own Grand Canyon.

F

why do you think your rock was special?

Because we say so.

>italianità
*romanità

"Di Malta lo strazio grida nel cuore d'Italia, l'audacia che irrompe e sfonda Britannici navigli schianterà."

magari

oh shit
i have been there malta bro
sad times

Indeed.

annex when?

R.I.P [spoiler]Gozo's tourism[/spoiler]

Ggantija is still there tho.

Right, time to summon another storm then.

A WIZARD'S WORK IS NEVER DONE

TRAITOR!

why all the Maltaflags?
Where did you all just come from??

>Traitor
>For wanting all of Gozo's shekels for ourselves
Payback for hoarding that grain during WW2, goatfuckers

I like the ones outside the marble cave in the patagonia

we can kill them with hunger, why not do that instead?

Impossible, they have too many gbejniet. We need a new, esoteric plan of attack. Thankfully nature has given us a sign.

Poison those wretched gbejniet.

you arent gonna warp the world to your selfish whims with that attitude, buddy

f

Hey Malta, why doesn't your cute non country build a bridge between your islands ?