If you all hate him so much, why did you elect him? Talk about a nation of retards!

If you all hate him so much, why did you elect him? Talk about a nation of retards!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=LqB8P_ZY_0Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He got 64 million votes, meaning less than 20 percent of the population voted for him.

so 80% dont care

He lost the popular vote by 3 million.
He won by only 78,000 votes in 3 states.

suffer bitches

less than 50% of the population votes at all, so your figure means nothing.

russian hackers

Those that actually voted him instead of trolling libtards on the internet for lulz, do not even know how to work a computer enough to find an image board, let alone post on it.

Yea but about 25 percent of the population is under 18

Don't be an ageist, that shouldn't matter

The election basically came down to change vs more of the same shit. After we elected Barack "Change We Can Believe In" Obama twice, it's actually not so surprising that change won again after Obama failed to change much. Even if that vehicle of change came in the form of an intentionally incompetent, constantly lying egomaniac.

Go to bed Ivan

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

so what retade? what about the other 45% of the population?

What about them?

When you can't tell the difference between "your" news and "their" news (fiction or fact) your f*cked.
www.iwp.edu/docLib/20131120_KuxSovietActiveMeasuresandDisinformation.pdf
and then...
youtube.com/watch?v=LqB8P_ZY_0Y

I, for one, blame Dr. Gerry Mander, the creator of Gerrymandering.

And who was the cause of this? The not much changed? Republicans that fought tooth and nail to block anything Obama did. Just cause he's ethnic.

So the 'change' they voted in this time is a Republican that will only change things back to the way they were (Ie Reaganomics) and nothing new will change...

GG ameritards

leftists are literally retarded

I do hate him, and I did not vote for him!

That said, he is still my president, unfortunately.

What about them? Retade

Who's them? Idiet

I will not remove my Pink Hat until that Hitler Man is Gone!

Fuck you. Jagaff

That's exactly how the American political system works. You're really smart.

ahahah you fucking conspiracy retard

Although you're right that the Republicans fought him on most things, Obama himself changed after election. He promised the most transparent administration ever. He gave us the least. He continued and expanded the surveillance state, the drone program, kept Guantanamo open. These were all things that he had direct power over, no Congressional cooperation needed.

If we could do a revote one week from today and this time it went by popular vote, Trump
would win again.

I voted for him strictly to spite liberals calling everyone who didnt agree with them a sexist racist bigot. No ragrets

He won because he was to the left of Hillary on issues important to working class morons. She would have beaten any other R candidate.

Also Comey, Russia, and Americans in general are pretty stupid.

20℅ votes for that bike whore too, what difference does it make? The states choice.

Whats a bike whore mate

You used the 'care of' symbol, not the percent symbol.

The Dems have totally written off the blue-collar white voters that used to be their base. They used to be the party of the worker, of organized labor, and peace. Now that they are no longer that, they've had to come up with a gimmick: the social justice movement.

So the response to 'not enough change' was to elect an thoroughly incompetent moron?

No, the other dude was elected

I think the thinking was that you'd rather have an incompetent moron than an extremely competent person whose views, associations, and ambitions you find abhorrent and terrifying.

Clinton is a centrist Democrat, I'm not saying she's great by any means but what, specifically, do you find so terrifying and abhorrent about her political positions?

we love him

Your point?

Dont hate him, he's doing fine.

she's a Soros whore for one. She's also a warmonger and wanted WW3 w/ Russia. FACT.

no, you stupid piece of shit? clinton got 62 mil, trump got 61 mil

Huge mistake in my opinion. I vote Dem, but I hate how they pander to every damn snowflake.

popular vote is irrelevant, argument is DOA.
Electoral College is genius.

the majority of the us citizens voted against him, it's the fucked system that made his victory possible

once he's paved the way for the next global financial crisis, maybe you fucking monkeys will rethink your system

hopefully though russia and china will just pave you guys with nukes before that happens

Are you fucking retarded? No one wants WW3.

I guess being Russia's bitch is ok with you.

not him but you go from that to nuclear war

wewlad

What are you talking about, thousands of powerful CEO's want WW3

This what's generally known as a "low information voter."

u watch too much CNN

she wanted the no fly zone in Syria, this means war with Russia, moron.

and ur a cuck MSM naive fem

What dumbfuck, tin foil mental gymnastics led you to this stupid ass conclusion?

it's not going to be a war if the cancer that is half of your population is wiped from the face of the earth quickly enough, tough luck for the other half though

Can you re-phrase the question?

Her hostility to Russia is, as the other user said, a big reason, along with her general eagerness to involve our military in regime change operations in the Middle East (which always make things worse, not better).
She is tight with the Council on Foreign Relations, whose views I despise. Her opinions on the First and Second Amendment are opposite my own. She panders to the SJWs. She doesn't believe in securing our borders, limiting immigration, etc. She was (and still probably is) in favor of the 6000 page "free trade" agreement TPP. She's an accomplished liar. At least if Trump lies, he's obvious about it.

military industrial complex...

u ever hear of Lockheed Martin? Raytheon?

how ignorant are you?

Doesn't change the fact that you're dumb as shit. My condolences.

Nice catch, it almost went 100‰ unoticed

A++++++

Why do you think that thousands of CEOs find global, thermonuclear war to be a desirable geopolitical outcome?

go move to Mexico ya cuck.

take Cher and Barbara Streisand with you

>once he's paved the way for the next global financial crisis
That's already done, friend. There are bubbles in just about every financial sector, the dollar is overvalued, debt is out of control...
A lot of smart economists have predicted a larger crash than '08 a year or two out. Some even think that Trump was allowed to win so the powers that be would have a convenient scapegoat and a political swing back to the establishment.

why all the angst?

the market was fueled by zero interest rate policy for the previous 8 years. If rates normalize, the market should normalize.

To blame Trump for any type of market normalization is typical knee-jerk sensationalist bullshit.

'Murrifat here. You're not wrong.

NATO is provoking Russia right now. Troops and equipment have been moved to Latvia and Estonia. The EU and US were complicit in the Ukrainian coup. This shit has to stop.

Trump.
The fucking niggers and faggots od'ing on nostalgia.
Not all decisions have major consequences, but this one sure as shit will.
I personally figured it wouldn't really matter and he would soften and get real when he got into office. But i was wrong and unfortunately Your USA is about to be retarded and raped into the 1800's

The problem is his fucking unrealistic right wing extremist views, he can't be reasonable.

Building a wall. what a disgusting waste of money, when there are plenty of intelligent alternatives that could lessen illegal immigration much more effectively. I could see a future where becuase
>muh wall
there is more illegal immigration because there will be less of a focus on personnel and illegal immigration because
>muh walll!!!
if youve seen the pictures so far and as an experienced at height rope worker I can confirm its not going to be difficult to get over, notwithstanding the fact most of the illegal immigration is not from people just tramping in across the border. A reliance on the wall will result in less of a focus on human patrol.

secondly this abortion thing. Are you fucking serious america? You want to have more fucking single white trash moms and nigger babies? That is good for America? unwanted children has never and never will be good for a nation. Get your president under control. Abortion is necessary for any reasonable society. Just enforce a 7 year IUD in every women with every abortion. Easy.

3rd the TPP.
The only reason your orange king decided to leave was because of the enviromental rules and the enforcement of labor standards. I won't even start with the environment part because it is a waste of time to discuss with extremist cucks, but the fact that trump wants to cut labor standards is the most fucking backwards thing i have ever heard. The 98% that have money will get a fuck ton richer and all the rest of you will get to work alot harder and for less pay, but at least you'll all have jobs.

disgraceful.

They don't. They want conventional war. Who says WW3 has to even involve nukes?

you took a long time to write this pile of shit, congrats.

Did you seriously just use the word "cuck?"

You need to immediately go and find something sharp and slap your head into it repeatedly. For the sake of humanity.

2 minutes faggot
learn to type

cool story, still shit

The problem is that when everything's artificially inflated, as you pointed out, then "normalization" might MEAN "crash".

>Who says WW3 has to even involve nukes?

Basic logic.

isnt it time for you to watch Wolf Blitzer and regurgitate his bullshit on Sup Forums boards?

is this copy pasta from reddit or what?

still a brain-dead shill. just mad cause you know I am right.

yea and this is not Trump's fault.

Same way Obama can't take credit for the 8 year stock market performance with no growth, just fake zero interest policy with quantitative easing.

probs, redditors are known for calling people niggers.

i dont give a fuck about abortion personally.
tired of you fucking SJW's with your pussy hats. GTFO.

This dunce wrote a fucking novel

What bullshit would that be, specifically?

Fuck Russia. Those NATO countries are our allies. We can park a carrier battleground in the Baltic and put 500k troops in Poland and Russia won't do shit.

Their military is no match for ours now.

>blue-collar white voters
...who have run right into the arms of the party of right-to-work laws. I'm sure their lives are about to get better.

i wouldnt know, i just witness the retard froth that spills into here sometimes

>wall
If we can't secure the borders, whether through increased border patrol or a physical barrier, there is little point in even having an immigration policy written down.
>secondly this abortion thing
Trump has said that he wants to leave abortion up to the states. That's good enough for me.
>TPP
I don't care why he doesn't want it, as long as he doesn't. I also don't necessarily agree with your premise that decreased regulation leads to increased wealth inequality. We've had increasing regulation for the past few decades, while wealth inequality steadily grew.
If anything, heavy regulations hurt SMALL business. The huge conglomerates love it, because they're the ones helping write them.

lol you like paying for nigger babies and crack whore single moms

and i am the sjw

idiot

if you think the media is being honest right now, you're incurable and hopeless.

Actually, basic logic would do the opposite, user. Have you never pondered Mutually Assured Destruction?

>logic
made this for you

Dont know if you were aiming for topkek, but you got it

>her general eagerness to involve our military in regime change operations in the Middle East
As Flynn and Mad Dog are drawing up plans to invade Iran...

no, i think there should be a fucking carbon tax for every bullshit kid you bring to this world, instead the government gives them tax credits for having more babies. disgusting.

religion is bullshit.

Even I could have told you you were going to get wrecked with a response like this. Retade

>Those NATO countries are our allies
Why do we need Latvia and Estonia as allies?
Also, fuck Turkey. Who the fuck decided to invite them?

Until people start taking third parties seriously, what's the alternative?

Wrote my college thesis on gerrymandering, racial at that. It's real folks, and it isn't doing the small man any favors at that

NATO was only originally supposed to expand as far as Germany.

NATO is the aggressor. Even your god Noam Chomsky agrees with this.