Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums
I tried to kill myself 8 times already, everytime someone stopped me, or i had not enough will to finish the shit i started.....
How does that come to be?

Get fucking help. We need as many shitposters as possible.

stop trying to kill yourself and go do something new and fun

"i don't want to have fun i'm sad"
the only person stopping you is you.

there might be a reason you're still living, don't give up OP

What Kind of help you mean? I lost my faith in humanity, order, dignity, respect, honor, and many more other already dead values.

If you really wanted to do it you'd sell some stuff and buy a gun. Otherwise you just want attention puss

this

In my country buying a gun isn't just going to WallMart and getting one :)
On the other hand, i know noone who have some blackmarket options, but trust me I'd try that and i wouldn't even hesitate

sell everything you own, buy a ticket to somewhere in the middle east and go join the kurds in fighting isis. Die for a cause at least and feel kinda cool in the process. Who knows, maybe you'll find reason to live in trying to die.

you about donating a kidney to a random person? then like bone marrow and blood and lung bits and liver chuncks?

if my depression ever gets so bad as to actually fucking kill my self, i've said id give a kidney first, a real big commitment that I couldn't back out of afterwords, if im that worthless, then id try to even things out and save someone better.

idk bout you, but I dont like surgery so im not killing my self anytime soon.

Therapy. If you can't pay for it, then talk to a close friend or family member. I have experience with shit like this

nigga

or join isis and fight the kurds

Im thinking about making somehow livestream and doing suicide online, like hanging myself down the bridge in my City, as soon as i will be able to make it i will give ya'all link and who gets to watch it he's funny dude!

You're a failure at everything and can't even do the simplest task.

Idd

u never really tried to. u were just calling out for help

You obviously don't want to kill yourself or you would have
So stop trying to kill yourself for the lols

what a fucking throw

Just jump head first off a 15+ story building. That way even if you wanted to be a pussy and back out, you won't be able to.

Didn't see that coming. Sheet
Sun

You're a fucking idiot OP, if u don't have a fucking gun, just fuckong jump from a very high building that's fucking all faggot and stop crying about it here

this do this op dont be a faggot gogogo

>join isis and fight the kurds

for once dont be a faggot do it for the luls

Aye, HALP

That's perfect you can only go up from there. You are free my friend to cheat, lie and stealing. Go be a sexual degenerate with other consenting adults. Make up a new identity and troll sluts.

I'm calling for help now, i need to get into this idiots facebook but i don't know how....

Killing yourself is the easiest fucking thing in the world.
Just find something high and jump.

Are you insane?
The nsa are now probably watching you
Youre so dumb

8 times? You're not trying hard enough faggot

If you really wanted to kill yourself then you would have done it already. You're either an attention whore or a pussy.

Fuck that though user.
You can survive 100 concrete even if you land or your neck.
That wud suc

Join isis, when they tell you to shout allahu ackbar, secretly blow them all up, be a secret agent, and video tape your journey, all the way to suicide bombing them from within, it would be #1 on netflix

it has come to be because you lack the brain capacity to come up with a way to off yourself efficiently. you can't even do that.figures.

go to a shooting range and do it there.DUH.retard.

>can't even kill himself
HAHAHAHA

OP do your hands work OK? Did your nerves heal? How long ago were the wounds inflicted? Respond cuz its important

Become an adrenaline junkie.

Try yoga. Don't belittle it either, because you've already tried to kill yourself so many times that you don't deserve an opinion. You deserve to shut the fuck up in your head and be happy. Not act, but be. Do. Yoga.

Don't be a pussy and only do gay poses and shit. Go to youtube, search "Sadhguru yoga" and listen to an Indian mystic make you feel comfy as fuck.

Go be a super villain irl. It will either give you something to live for or get you killed. win-win

>close friend or family
Only helps for a day. And that's if you even have a friend/family that you can talk to and don't feel like a piece of shit for always needing help.

>tried
stop trying and do it.

I think they don't i just need to get on this fucker facebook account he made me something pretty damn bad and it hurts, if i will get into his messages i will be able to find out the truth about my girlfriend

Hey, user! What is your last happy memory? Do you remember at what point have you become hopeless?

I don't remeber..... seriously, i can't remeber anything happy since a long time.

>bad troll

There is absolutely no way you tried 8 times and didnt finish the job. Two things:

1) you were a huge fucking pussy and couldnt complete the mission on your own without you wanting to get caught.
2) You really suck at both life and death.

Question everything, especially your own emotions or reasoning.

bro can u reply to >>

Well obviously, you're not doing it right. Go to the library, check out a book. Learn how to do it correctly. Fuck, only trumptards are that fucked up that they can't handle simple jobs.

Sorry m8, those are "I need attention cuts", not "I really want to actually die cuts"

Also though, don't do it; check your self in voluntarily into an inpatient program at your hospital

Don't be a pussy, get the fuck off your lazy ass and get shit done. It will take time but eventually you will be happy again, telling yourself everyday that you want to die is only fueling the flame.

stop being a faggot and live your life. it's hard, deal with it. you obviously suck at suicide (not saying you should do it tho)

My nerves aren't fine in my hands, sometimes they just go fist randomly, aswell as my left hand can't fully close fist, 4th and 5th finger theese are kinda broken. Also i get low blood pressure in hands cause i get a little numbness on the surface of the skin.

I have anxeity disorder. I suffer day to day with a constant, worrying thought that picks and picks till I eventuality break down. I take pills everyday, sure. But I had my fair share of suicidal thoughts. Some got awfully close to actual suicide attempts, but I could never bring myself to it. This issue started when I was 13. I'm 22 now. Advise I have for you is GET HELP. I see a therapist about once every two weeks since I was 13. It truly does help

dude that fucking sucks. when did you cut yourself?

lol it helps? is that why youre still on meds while people self medicating live freely and arent labelled a lunatic by society? just start drinking or popping pills and it will all go away. what do you have to lose, being a masochist baby who has a state sanctioned babysitter monitoring your life like a third parent? do drugs faggot

user... Today Im feeling ok, But last week ive tried some self harm too. I was just trying to punish myself for existing. The idea of being a waste of resources keeps echoing and I dont feel motivated to change it. I might be being just a lazy fuck... and so do you. Imagine what those niggers in Africa wouldnt give to have what we have... Makes me laugh. But its true. You know. Things are always changing. Once you were happy, now youre miserable and I understand if youre not willing to see what comes next. I truly wish we could hug, But guess we will never get to see each other afk. Whatever you do, try to succeed.

are you in NY by any chance?

well the question i'd ask you is if you want to end your existence or you want to end your life as it is? i think the letter is more likely, you don't seem ro want to quit being you want to quit being the way you are.

No. EU...
*hugs hugs*

June somewhere in the middle of june,
Nah, I'm not in NY by any chance, and aswell im going to therapist, he prescribed me some medicines, but those doesn't help, i still have sleep deprivation, still feel sad and left alone, i still feel like maniac thinking only about those who did hurt me, who made me fall apart like I am doing today.

And of doing drugs what do you mean? Diazepam? diazepins? These doesn't help at all.

i dont need a hug, i was gonna get you high. unless youre a girl then you can hug me

My girlfriend went drunk, and cheated on me, 3 times, but she doesn't remeber that at all, she knows that this might have happend but she doesn't remeber, and it's like the guy's facebook i want cause he might've been roofed her, raped. And i want to know the truth, it's simple.
Otherwise i feel like no point of living, no point of doing anytihng, those manical thoughts about how did that happen doesn't let me sleep, work, live, focus, do anything i just want them TO END

drugs like.. opiates, benzos for sure, even drinking alcohol. theres a lot of drugs out there man. id recommend shit but i dont think youll follow up on it. the therapist is making you worse. now youre locked into the system - theyll probably send people to come take you away if you stop going and stop taking the medicine. if not then just drop that shit and become spiritual. smoke weed to sleep, if youre alone go fucking do something. who hurt you? go beat them up. come on man dont be so weak

Heh~
Then I guess we would hug...But
I'll just gtfo before you pervs ask for my titties! Goodbye, user.

You fucking nigger don't do this. We need your shitposts as I need yours. Cowboy up you faggot

Well, i think i'm doing drugs at the moment and i feel ..... not happy, but i don't feel so much pressure to hurt myself while im high on cocaine

do you think this accurate? if you broke up with her so you could move on and she WAS raped you would be doing something that violates your conception of who you are as a person, someone who would stand by your girlfriend if something terrible happened. but if she cheated it obviously violates all trust and love you have for her and you want to be someone that wouldn't allow yourself to be mistreated like that

yes, if she was raped, i'd fucking kill the guy who did that, (not actually kill, but i'd get the evidence and go to police station)
but if she CHEATED on purpouse or willingly I'd just go ahead with my life without her. i can menage that.

Fuck that, if your killing your self at least take those bastards with you... or not, i mean, is your live OP, do whatever you want.

the universe wants you.

So get on his FB account and send me his credentials, I'll check it since top til bottom and i will get everything Up on surface so i Can do anything with my life HALP

Just in case op is not a complete fag.

Maybe dying is not for you. Perhaps living is where its at.

Prime example of shitposting. Are you Australian?

well your biggest problem here is that you're a decent person. when it comes to something that's important to you you want to do the right thing badly enough that it's hard for you to go on.

this is a harder question but if you never got an answer how do you think you could best go on with your life?

Don't share the site so it gets fixed by snapchat! [website]

I think i couldn't live in such a mess, constantly thinking about this and that, i just can't get it out of my head, it drives me insane, and i want to end it, by killing myself, i just want an answer so hard,;.... no idea why

People care about you more than you care about yourself, you're a whiny faggot who needs to get over themselves and realize the real problem is you're being a bitch.

reasons /b is dying

use a gun

>everytime someone stopped me

Hence why you make sure that when you do it, no one knows where you are or what you're doing so they can't try to stop you.

>or I had not enough will to finish

Then you obviously don't want to kill yourself.

Get your shit together OP. Once fucking up suicide can be excusable but 8 fucking times?

well from the situation you described it seems unlikely you'll get a clear answer, one that a decent amount of doubt couldn't tear apart. so regardless of what happened how do you best move on with your life?

you could choose to trust your girlfriend and go forward that way.

you could decided that the doubt will eat at you to the point were you won't be able to do that, in which case wouldn't it be better to allow both yourself and your girlfriend to put the relationship in the past rather then try to build a relationship on mistrust and the inevitable resentment

I know this means nothing to you son, I can call you son because I am 43
My story
>be me madly in love with girl
>sex every night crazy shit
>she is three years older and divorced
>the shit seems so awesome
>I'm talking everything anal,rimming, every great thing she's a sex fiend
>she has super high sexdrive
>you know what I am going to say next
>I go to her apartment one day
>garbage can of beer bottles ex was there that night she fucked him for sure
>when we fought she went to bars
>I did too but did not cheat on her
>found out she was "friends" with a bar tender
>she confirmed fucked him too
>I work with a 10/10 body 5/10 face and fuck her multiple times
> but she has kid and looking to settle with me as permanent boyfriend
The point is I bailed from all and moved 200 miles away and started over.
You need to not give a shit you are so young
BTW FFW 17 years I am married with 4 kids and have a wife that is not a total slut

I think all i need is an answer to finally find peace.
Sup Forumss are you able to help me and get somebody's facebook credentials?

what info do you have to work on?

Only his profile, nothing else.

post it

Become a katarna weilder OP anime will change your life I promise u

at facebook /wookashu?fref=ts

> goes to [website]
>wins at life

I just cut myself for the first time in 6 years. lets kill ourselves ey?

You don't actually want to die. You want the attention of "attempted suicide" and people to come and "save"you.

Get help. You're an adult, act like it.

ever heard of a fucking gun? its like 500 bucks dont be poor fag..but you probably shouldnt kill urself you never know you could hit lottery next year and have bangin ass life.

anyone in the same situation? lets join on KIK. my username is vagsunite.... lets have a chat

arent you a fucking useless cunt. act like one you suburb asshole

fuck off you dumb nigger

you know way too much about this. maybe you should do something about Your own situation?

don't like that diagnosis. surprising

donate your pathetic life to a bigger cause. Join a church and do missionary work in Africa.
PS: it's a free way to travel.
PSS: if your lucky you'll die of malaria or aids soon enough ;)

Why is the Michelin man wearing a black garbage bag in the background?

I'm just at the edge at the moment, I'm reading all of your posts, and i feel misunderstood.
Like I'm trying to kill myself not hard enough, well, most likely it was luck that saved me. Nothing else, like i can't fucking die yet,..... And that depressing

Don't kill yourself, it's obviously a sign you should be alive.

Because deep down you know you don't want to die at all, you just want escape and a better life. Which is quite easy if you let it be easy.