ITS OFFICIAL

So according to The Spoiling Dead Fans, both Abraham and Glenn get Lucille'd by Negan then Daryl is taken as a prisoner.

Where are all the faggots saying this show is too scared to kill off major characters? This is bigger than the Red Wedding or anything on GoT.

How is it official? They sued people to keep it under wraps.

>a chink and a ginger get hit with a bat
>a meme character that wasn't even in the comics is taken prisoner
Wow how exciting I better share this on facebook

They said fuck it and posted anyway their official "prediction"

Even their predictions are always right

Fucking hell, are people still watching this shit?

Can't be bigger if nobody cares about the series.

just to complain, see: GoT

yeah, not like it's the biggest show on television or anything

oh wait

google.com/search?q="biggest show on television"

I honestly hope it's not glenn, but all signs point to him.

>not Daryl getting rightly lucilled

DROPPED

>people still watch that shit...

I only watch it now to riff on it with my sister.

Whens the new season start?

Did they explain why two get killed?

Why spare Abraham just to kill him 2 episodes later? That doesn't make much sense.

Got is way bigger globally than the walking pleb

Nobody cares about America only figures

>This is bigger than the Red Wedding or anything on GoT
>game of thrones
lel

nobody gives a fuck about Glenn anyway. he's been nothing but an obnoxious beta bitch the entire series, and Maggie is 50% of the group's problem at any given time.

Abraham is ok, but I doubt anyone gives a shit about him either.

>Got is way bigger globally than the walking pleb

kek no its not.

Sorry but TWD is bigger than GoT just about everywhere. Its got the bigger viewership, even when you take piracy into account. That's just a fact.

>defending this shit show this much

Shut the fuck up. GoT does zombies 100x better than TWD and it isn't even about zombies.

its funny when you think about it

>show is criticized for just being "who's gonna die this week" bait
>literally a scene where every major character is lined up and someone randomly chooses who will die
>cliffhanger for 6 months

These are only predictions.

Daryl lives, we riot

People have a right to their opinions, but I don't watch the show to see "who's gonna die next," I like the plot.

But now someone's gonna ooga booga me for saying I like the plot because they have a differing opinon

>they kill one of the few people who had enough presence to be recognizable from band of brothers

It's not major to kill off those characters because they're one dimensional as fuck and they're absence will mean nothing

>"who's gonna die this week" bait

Same could be said for GoT. Every normie pleb who watches either of these shows is just there to see who dies next. With TWD it's more understandable and fitting because, ya know, its a fucking survival show.

What plot? It's the same shit every episode.

ooga

your obesity is the same shit every day

OP is a liar.

You should try grabbing her boobies

Neither of these shows are good. Stop.

I'll never get over the amount of years I wasted on this show. I was there at the beginning. I watched the premiere. I loved the first season. The second season was shit, but at least there were some good characters, but the show has been dog shit for years. Absolute dogshit. I can't even fathom how a show this big can be so bad.

It's a soap opera on par with Days of our Lives. I don't get the fans' vehement defending of the show. It's awful. Genuinely awful.

>This is bigger than the Red Wedding or anything on GoT
at least they GoT didn't kept us waiting

Countless interracial relationships. TWD is R*ddit. I spit on every numale fan.

bookfags mouned Abe. he basically restarted the army himself. him and jesus.

we mourned glen because he was the one happy person, who had hope for the future with his wife and child. then he was taken from them and shit went beyond grim, all out war was rough as fuck.

I'm watching the last half of last season, I think it might get good again with Negan as an antagonist, The governor seasons were the best because of the group having a purpose

why the fuck didn't the governor rape

I bet Walking Dead cucks will return to this show after it shit on them in the season finale. Have they no dignity?

>implying GOT isnt better than it has ever been

Thank fucking god my husbando is safe.

>unironically watching TWD post season 1

Same logic could be applied to Glenn. Why save him in the most anticlimactic episode in the series just to kill him at the end of the same season?

Go on. Tell us how big of a cocksucker you are.

OK so there was a trailer behind Naggen, then where are the shadows from the car headlights? Why are their faces illuminated and not the back-side of Naggen?
The composition of this image literally make NO SENSE.

What did he mean by this?

Glen's death was supposed to bring development to some characters in the comic, so I hope they kill him of. Killing Abe though, for what purpose? Why cheapen the death of a major character with the king of quips' death?

More like past the pilot, Season one is just as bad as any of the later seasons

Awww did I insult your little shit show? Ya gonna cry now?

>you now realise OPs pic looks like the characters are all cardboard cut outs

bump

I have been re watching this, and have concluded...

They get as much achieve the same amount or progress in the 6 episodes of season 1 as they do in the 13+ episodes of the next 5 seasons..

TL;DR 5 episodes worth of filler every season......

try whiffing between her legs next time shes on the couch sit on the floor beside her and inhale

>she's all black
>that means she's evil, can you tell yet?
>she's evil
>she's a bad guy