Not American, Not Russian either

>Not American, Not Russian either.
>Watch election.
>Wonder how there is even a debate between Trump and the corrupt criminal.
>Wonder how so many people vote for a corrupt criminal, the people, voting for the most corrupt criminal that has ever run for president, interesting must be brainwashed by the media or something, easy feat since alot of americans are idiots.
>Minus 1.2bil, media lies, ''fake news'', libtards [autistic screeching], shit flinging, internet shilling etc later, the corrupt criminal still loses.
> I guess there is still hope.
> Trump has given not only americans but milions of people around the world a idea to get behind, something to believe in.
> Breathe deeply in and out, its over, or it has just begun, either way, the criminals have poop in their pants at the moment, they are very dangerous in this situation but they have already been killing us / brain washing us for more than a decade, it's never too late to do something about it.
> Make America/The World ( that these criminals fucked up over and over again over the decades ) great again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LqB8P_ZY_0Y
google.com/search?site=&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1863&bih=1106&q=nice rack&oq=nice rack&gs_l=img.3..0l6.1072.5013.0.6177.15.10.3.2.1.0.99.785.9.9.0....0...1ac.1.64.img..1.11.706...0i24k1.28jm2T8ScEE
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
history.com/news/history-lists/8-reasons-why-rome-fell
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>corrupt criminal

politician*

>be American
>not giving a shit about politics
>buisness as usual really, hamburgers and shit

>politician*
corrupt politician*

Don't share the site so it gets fixed by snapchat! [website]

Trump is now that too

A perv, a con artist, a psychopath, and a fascist walk into a bar. Bartender says, "What'll it be, Mr. President?"

sad thing is, that is still like 100% better than the corrupt criminal that opposed him.

he's a dream come true, and the only candidate to keep his promises. i can't wait til he publicly hangs Paul Ryan.

I bet you majored in liberal arts with a minor in philosophy

>Get destroyed

Christ you people are stupid.

regurgitating media lies...
every man talks shit in private conversation...
con artist? proof?
fascist? proof?
psychopath? proof?

>corrupt politician

politician*

Only stupid / brain washed / hopeless people are the ones who voted for the criminal, justify voting for a corrupt criminal for president you retard, go ahead do it, I dare you.

>Politician
45th Hokage

the fucker insist on mexico paying the wall. firts. of all it is just stupid idea for stupid rednecks to have their safespace.. wel for me is ok, but how inthe fucking mind of chimpanzee these people think is a serious request to mexico pay for it¿.. i like asking your negberhood to pay for your fence or your lost keys or anything.. i think it would be like. just empty treaths. but no , this fucker is serious on his claims... mexico. obiously will seek for new partners but the idea is sooo stupid i aleays think it was a joke.

>he wanted Hillary
>literally the biggest loser to ever serve in politics
>cheated on multiple times and stays with bill
>loses to Obama
>takes place in cabinet
>steps down
>runs against Donald fucking trump
>has all media and Hollywood support
>gets heat stroke in 65 degree weather

>gets BTFO on election night
>still can't come to grips and conceed like a professional
>gives concession speech
>advocates for recounts

Only a fucking loser would want this in office.

BEANER ALERT BEANER ALERT
MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA

Respect, brother.

Have a pic of the first Female President of The United States of America.

Op here, that is the only stupid thing I think Trump has promised, like a ''wall'' already exists, its called a '' the fucking border '' it not only has a high ass fence, it has multiple fences, mexican already climb over, dig under, go around it, a wall, will do literally nothing, unless its you know 1km deep and 1 km high or something, anyway, thats the only stupid thing about his campaign. Maybe there is more to this wall that I can't imagine at the moment, maybe it will be better than the existing border / fences etc.

don't tempt me, fkin chick is so hot and rich, what do you fucking give to such a woman? you gotta be 10/10 alpha big benis I guess.

As a sports fan, I say there's slightly reasonable suspicion for direct tampering in this election. My father specifically has expressed his concern over several championships in the past 5 or so years being fixed. I rationalized it by saying, if they were to be fixed, the margin o victory wouldn't be so narrow. Simply put, if you wanted to guarantee a win, you wouldn't let it be so close.

Trump won overwhelmingly comfortably, as an overwhelming underdog, in spite of overwhelmingly losing the popular vote. It's not completely crazy to think it was calculated.

This is Sup Forums, no proof needed. But would not have to delve to deep to find it on your own,.

When you can't tell the difference between "your" news and "their" news (fiction or fact) you're f*cked.
www.iwp.edu/docLib/20131120_KuxSovietActiveMeasuresandDisinformation.pdf
and then...
youtube.com/watch?v=LqB8P_ZY_0Y

Nice rack.

15 billion plus "unforeseen overruns" will be funneled into Trump's pocket through the construction cronies (often mobsters) who will be given the contracts.

It's dumb to promise anything really, but he did it so outrageously that people ate it up because all of life is a fucking sitcom now.

Isn't 'rack' referring to ones ass?

skank detected

Her husband is a powerful, wealthy jew. so hes prob avg endowed.

What's the difference?

LIBERAL VIRGIN ALERT LIBERAL VIRGIN ALERT

google.com/search?site=&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1863&bih=1106&q=nice rack&oq=nice rack&gs_l=img.3..0l6.1072.5013.0.6177.15.10.3.2.1.0.99.785.9.9.0....0...1ac.1.64.img..1.11.706...0i24k1.28jm2T8ScEE

triggered

That's the joke. People are acting like this is unusual in American politics. We've just never before had such a wall to bounce it off of.

Oh my.

America is brainwashed via the leftist media, user.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

you must really be one frightened little cuck

I didn't vote for Trump.

But but her emails!

You're about to witness the most corrupt administration in history. It's going to be central American levels of fraud and graft.

I saved some of those for later watch a couple of hours ago, you sure are doing a good job spreading that shit, kinda scary if its true.

I hope you don't consider yourself white

we don't need your kind giving the rest of us a bad name

oh no its retarded

history.com/news/history-lists/8-reasons-why-rome-fell

ahaha you faggot retard

Trump isn't a corrupt criminal politician because he's never been a politician. Dude is a nigger with money.

Be glad you don't live in one of those countries

no, I just dont dismiss stuff that doesnt align with my washed brain right off the bat because, reasons...

ok, some user call me. beaner, , not offended, i just said, you whitetrash. joke on those claming their safespace but you ask for one with that wall, you said mexican force you to do drugs, thats is sooo stupid, you said we steal jobs, thats is soo more stupid, be serious you are a doped nations, you want cheap workers, we give to you, and you pussy fuckers said we owe you something... is a white thing to blame others for your shit. you had the entire century. doing stupid things, loosing on it blaming thise. you force to support that stupid decitions and then just retreating cowardly.. since nafta to irak, you white pride fuckers. being loosing and not bieng responsible for your decitions... well you want a wall do it and pay for it, nobody owes you anything. your safespace will isolate you.. but you are the only one to blame..

>Jewish connections, spouse
>implying marrying someone means they automatically run shit
Nigga pls.

>fascist
Fuck off, faggot.

Mexico will pay for the border means US companies that outsource jobs to Mexico for cheaper labor will pay for the wall with huge tariffs when sending products back over. Its a threatto both Mexico and unpatriotic corporations.

good luck with that

>A perv, a con artist, a psychopath,
So then ok with perv, con artist, and psychopath?

Or goes back on reversing his position on the ACA

He's being sued for fraud relating to his "university", he's an authoritarian nationalist who has checked off the list of fascism, and the way he and his father ran their businesses indicates a lack of guilt over the pain their actions cause, a condition usually referred to as sociopathy, which is interchangeable with psychopathy, from a technical standpoint.

That good enough for you?