top (max) kek

Too bad nobody knows what that is

(rofl)

>mfw I will never make 2 million dollars even if I lived to be 2 million

please never leave Sup Forums

hnnnnng
i want to lick the sweat of her eye brows then I can die peacefully

pretty good for one movie desu

didn't mark hamil make more than she did and he only starred in the movie for like 5 seconds? fucking sexist

pretty good for one movie desu

didn't mark hamil make more than she did and he only starred in the movie for like 5 seconds? fucking sexist

No fucking way she's only worth 2 mill

That's wrong because she only made like 135,000 and a ham sandwich while Ford got 15mil and a percentage. Hamill acted better than she did in those 10 seconds alone

Its less

if that's the site I'm thinking of it seemed like a lot of celebs had exactly 2M net worth. i smell bs

Its bullshit becsuse she only made 135,000 for episode vii

how the fuck do actors live in LA getting paid this little? she had no roles before this

If this is not evidence of the wage gap, I simply don't know what is.

Wow he's on the show for 6 years....such detectivr work

2M must be a low limit or something.

kek

im sorry literally who

shut up faggot

anyone have that screen cap? you know the one about ass eating, that always got me hot

you shut the fuck up faggot

sorry i dont know your gay fetish twink

Pls marry me, Daisy

daisy ridley

ridley

d is just p turned around

daisy ripley

ripley

alien.............

Ridley is also a bad alien from the vidya that ripped off Alien

the pieces just keep coming together

Sure you don't

Star Wars is more than a paycheck. It's also residual checks for merchandise featuring your likeness, and public appearance fees.

heh heh heh

lol

No it isn't, only three people ever got merchandise residuals. It's the actor's version of "work experience"

yeah i actually dont though

its why i asked

Where do they get these stats from? Why do I trust this website?

and now you know how smart they were for getting no-namers for protagonists. Over the 3 movies they'll probably pay them what DiCaprio makes in 6 months

they usually get the ballpark. Adam Carolla said they are pretty close to his net worth

It's pay off for the no-namers too, of course.

At least it's early in her career...

her fault for not working on big sets because of her fears of being decapitated. she does low budget shit

Look, just because /got/ fetishizes Bran Stark doesn't mean everyone does. I have truthfully never heard of this person. Who the hell is he?

with jews...

you think thats bad

You idiots don't seem to realize that the Star Wars movies pay absolute, complete shit. It's built into the model. The pathetic pay is compensated for by a ridiculous amount of fame and permanent financial security on the comic circuit. She's a hell of a lot richer than $2 million.

>financial security on the comic circuit

They have to attend comic con as part of their contract for promotional purposes. You fucking mouth breather.

He's going to lose his house and get nothing from it and go off into obscurity. Holy shit. He's got to be kicking himself for not investing a small portion of that half mil.

Megan won irl too lol

>THE DRAKESTER

With Dan you win

Maybe Uncle Mel can help her out.

But only if she's pure.

But at what price...

what is this expression trying to convey?

CAN'T LEL THE MEL

She is literally crying in the pic.

he got ugly, holy shit

"shut up OP, JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!"

because she sucks and all the shills realized that without $50,000 in makeup she wasnt pretty.

>his father
>cucked

you shill her but i have no idea who the fuck she even is. also, when i did look her up i found out she is 70 years old and i played roles in movies and shows i never heard of.

How old are you and what's the purpose of your image?

Not to mention

Ridley Scott

it's probably double that now. that hasn't been updated to account for the amount she has made for doing the voice of a character on despicable me 2, a highly successful film

I doubt that. Her career is completely dead now. Her last show "Crowded" bombed really hard. Probably she is burning her kids show money really fast.