How many times have you watched this now Sup Forums?

How many times have you watched this now Sup Forums?
Im on my 4th viewing, once at the cinema and 3 times watching the UC

Gonna watch it today for the first time, question is should I go for the extended version or not?

I'm still waiting to torrent it

once in theater
once more from downloaded extended addition

3rd time all pirated this movie is comfy as fuck

1 and i watched in 30~ mins a time in a span of 4 days

Sorry, i tried to like it, but i never did.

Extended

It is worth it

I watched first in cinema, then i downloaded a CAM copy to watch it again.

Extended Cut i saw 1 time, but sometime i will watch with again.

Watch it in black and white for ultimate kino master piece

I saw it three times at the theaters and have watched the UC twice so far. I'm waiting on my Bluray to arrive before I watch it again so I can dive into the special features immediately after.

I saw it twice at the cinema and watched the UC maybe 4 times? I appreciate something different every time.

Ive watched the theatre version twice. And I could continue watching the UC forever

5 times in theaters, 3 times since.

3, first in theater, 2nd some shitty rip. 3d extended version, movie is shit though, for some reason dc movies are not comft like marvels. They take themselves too seriously and feel forced

3 times in theater

1 times in home extented edition

dont think will watch anymore

I hope you're watching it without sound too

It's how it was meant to be viewed

I've watched it three times, once in theater, twice extended cut.

I still can't figure out what you people see in it. All the Probst and Homer references in the world can't make up for a fundamentally broken story structure, and the least subtle and most audience insulting "world building" of all fucking time.

Once per week, I'm doing my doctoral thesis about it.

>Snyder fans are the same plebs who think monochrome makes a film better
What a surprise

Without sound or color it is still a masterpiece

>movie is widely agreed to be garbage in every facet except visuals
>it's just as good without any sound
Really makes you think

10 times cinema (tickets are cheap in my country, around 3 dollars)
4 times UC

>being a trendsucking faggot

Really makes you drink

Bleach

A P O L O G I Z E.

fuck you

Watch the normal. They are both garbage but at the extended is more garbage. scratch that, do not watch, even out of curiosity.

I saw the theatrical twice. Got a little bored during the second viewing but I am still going to but the extended steelbook edition when it comes out.

All Affleck's scenes were hell based

I am going to buy the extended steelbook*

I hope the steelbooks don't become so rare like the Deadpool ones became. Literally 2 days after they came out in my store: they were all gone and can never find them unless pay $60 for it on ebay (not that I enjoyed Deadpool much).

>Watching a shit movie that many times

Do people from Sup Forums have brain damage?

I think watching that movie gave me brain damage. I watched it and then the very next day I couldn't remember a single thing from it that wasn't in the trailers. I'm not kidding, literally I don't remember any of it.

I love how people say they hate this movie but never explain why? Give me a decent example of why this movie is bad to you?

>inb4 marvel's civil war is better

>why this movie is bad to you?
It's a super hero movie that's every bit as vapid as every other one except this one has a director who thinks he is smart.

>Not watching BvS on mute, black and white, with french subtitles, the screen flipped horizontally AND vertically, inverted colors, and the screen facing away from you

HELLO NEWFAG, THERE'S THE FUCKING DOOR. PLEASE FUCK OFF

>French
>Patrician
Fuck off newfag. French is too easy to learn. It can't be patrician.

Second time and I love it.

Then again, I liked it the first time.

It's actually a really good movie.

>the version it's not released in is somehow patrician

Kill yourself frog.

Oh, and wonderwoman is a greek badass. They stayed totally faithfull to what she is in the comics. Fucking legend.

Only ignorant plebs and children care about comics.

hiya r/MarvelStudios!

>Not realising I was talking about the inherent qualities of the language
>Calling me a frog when no frog pic
You have to be 18 to post on Sup Forums.

hiya reddit!

for comic readers, it ripped away their expectation of the how superman and batman should be
for casuals, it's too ambitious but fail to deliver effectively the message
for marlelcucks, they're just stupid

Personally, I'd be a bit more precise in how I define the term "comic reader." I'm a comic reader and I love this film.

I've taken to drawing a distinction between comics fans and comics fan*boys*, For me, the term has nothing to do with gender and everything to do with obsession. Fans can appreciate a different take on a character. Fanboys can't, at least without resorting to concepts like alternate realities.

I believe I see what Snyder and his team are exploring with Superman and the Batman and really appreciate what they're saying about the nature of heroes and how a person comes to be one.

1 cam
1 cinema with mates
1 uc

Literally me. I like to compare stuff in the movie to tv posts to see if people are shitposting or not. Other than the greek paintings, everything else has checked out fine until now.

Watch both. Theatrical to see its problems and Ultimate to see how they tried to fix it.

Check out Superman's two death poses - the one after Bruce throws him down the stairwell and after the Doomsday fight. That's "The Hanged Man" from the Tarot, and yes, it's possibly significant in more ways than one.

Once theatrical. Twice ultimate.

Gonna watch the theatrical again soon probably for the last time.

The Snyder Kino series also includes Wonder Woman. Reddit Squad has nothing to do with Snyder.

Love how mad plebs get for simply liking this movie

doesn't he produce it?

Given how prominently magic is going to feature in the Squad, I still think we'll see an expansion of the world/myth-building that Snyder is doing through his films.

He has started the fire, brothers.

WOW what a stunning image, how i wish i could fucking see it
i can barely make out supes body

and is WW wearing a brown costume?

What does it imply? Is it important or just another cool visual cue?