My girlfriend is cheating on me. She doesn't know i know. Shes out with him right now and i don't know what i should do...

My girlfriend is cheating on me. She doesn't know i know. Shes out with him right now and i don't know what i should do. I love her and she tells me she loves me. Should I confront her or what? Shes my first girlfriend and I'm honestly in love with her

Op is a faggot

Wow that's ironic

Yes you should confront her and dump her. If she's cheating on you she doesn't love you. I know she's your first and all so you may be a bit naive but trust me one day you will look back and think fuck me I really was being a complete cuck.

/thread

how could you love a cheater?
oh wait
because you're a cuck, OP
saged

you dont love her. you are charging up for a super life blast. u can do this. you are it! welcome to your new times. you arer a universe again, once more.

I'm not its just before her i was a 22 y/o kissless virgin

never seen such a faggot on \b\

I'm not a cuck

How?

I second this, it'll suck at first but overall you'll feel better about it down the road and it will help your confidence since your standing up for yourself. Don't be a faggot user, dump the bitch and be an alpha and get better pussy

Oh yes you are. Stop being a cuck, cuck.

DUMP THAT CUNT

Today was op was a faggot

Come to terms with the fact that you are a beta cucklord

Might as well start buying stuff for Trayvon and inviting him to live with you

kill her then suicide

She's just gonna keep cheating until she dumps you, trust fam

>in love
>with somebody who cheats on you
This is bait.

the relationship is over, i want you to understand that

>Shes my first girlfriend and I'm honestly in love with her

WTF is this shit, this drastically reduces the likelihood you'll deal with this in an appropriate and lulzy manner

Gr8 b8 m8

One of two things needs to happen. You either need to man up and dump her, or get your sissy clothes out and get ready to be a good sissy cuck.

You know why she's cheating? One of two things. Either she's a natural slut(you can't fix this) of you're weak, she knows it, and is exploiting it.

I r8 8/8

Confront her with evidence and film it for shits and giggles.

Dump her and move on user. Someone that doesn't respect you enough to not cheat isn't worth dating.

Only answer is double homicide then suicide.

Assuming this isn't bait, if you've only had one relationship you straight-up don't know shit about relationships, love, women, or even your own needs.

I'm guessing you're maybe 23-24? 25?

Yeah. You're a goddamned child. Dump this broad, get another.

Even if you're fat, poor, and an asshole, you can STILL pick up women with the slighetest confidence.

After a while, you'll figure out how the world works, and find someone to settle down with.

rolling

confront her, at first its gonna suck but after you get over her its all good. You'll find someone new.
Evil: Have sex, cum inside her, break up with her, have bags already packed then never talk to her again.

how can you love someone cheating on you? what a weak cunt you are.

>Even if you're fat, poor, and an asshole, you can STILL pick up women with the slighetest confidence.

it's like rain on your wedding day? spoons when all you need is a knife? good advice you just can't take?

>find out your significant other is cheating on you
>just automatically stop feeling emotions for that person because you want to

you must be retarded.

Throw that bitch out on the street. How are you such a pussy OP?

She's only saying she still loves you because she's too much of a coward to hurt you, but selfish enough to continue the charade.

Leave her only telling her you know she's been cheating and you can no longer trust her. Keep it to that. Don't drag it out.

Don't feel bad, most chicks are idiots and think their feelings trump any one else or what's right. She may have cared about you, and may not have been anything you've done, but they're going to go for the juiciest target.

When is the best time to look for a job? Answer: when you already have one. Women are better than us in this respect. They always have a dickinajar to bounce to before they leave a relationship. Cultivate a rebound before you take any confrontational steps with the current gf so you don't stink of desperation later.

You, sir, are obviously fat, poor, an asshole, AND lacking confidence.

>fat, poor

no.

>asshole

Yes.

L2LIFE.

disgusting, useless cuck. if i had the opportunity i'd push you to the ground and stamp on your skull like the worthless rat you are, then tie you up and make you watch as your girlfriend fucks tyrone.

Post her nudes in this thread obviously. Why are we still waiting for them?

How's that? You gonna tell me you can't control your emotions? You old enough to be on this site?

This man knows what the fuck he's talking about, OP.

I'm sorry for your situation OP

if you're still here, I'll tell you what to do

kill that man

listen to me

kill

that man

whether it be downlow like grinding up enough aspirins to kill him and putting it in his drink, to out there like just fucking stabbing that douchebag to death

do it

Yeah they'll never suspect him, it's not like he was fucking his girlfriend!

Two more things: 1. keep fucking your current, only with rough abandon and start wearing rubbers. 2. Be mature and emotionless when you end it. You'll earn points with yourself and it'll get around that you're a man.
Nobody is faithful forever. Enjoy people while it's enjoyable and move on when it's not.

text her and tell her just got in a horrible car wreck and you're about to die

*you

Use [website] before it gets patched fellow Sup Forumsros!
Share pics that you got here

Pack her shit. Leave it outside. Problem solved.

what'd the guy do wrong? did he have some sort of agreement with OP?

and stop projecting your regrets

Nigger

>text her and tell her just got in a horrible car wreck and you're about to die

faggot.

there's only one answer. murder.

kill them all user. re-assert your dominance.

you can't stifle emotion, and if you think you can, you've never truly felt anything. you can control how you react and manage your emotions, not the whether you feel them or not.

you can't simply stop loving something or start hating something because you want to. emotions are what they are. it's not logic, so don't be such a tough-guy try-hard and say you can change the way you feel just by wanting it so.

why you guys still here

While all these drastic punishments? You're punishing her enough with just your eventual absence. IF that isn't punishment enough, fucking fix yourself and become the commodity men forgot they all are.

they never leave.

This

if you got one gf, you can get another. she doesnt care about you if she would do this. learn what you can from this experience and move on

>you can't
>if you think you can...

blah blah blah, faggot. You're half right ; YOU can't. there's greater men than you and your presumed inabilities in this world. keep being weak.

ok buddy. keep kidding yourself. you're on the internet, you're not impressing anyone with your bullshit.

HE SAID IT AGAIN HAHAHAHAHA
>CUCK

#LOL! You are a cuck

Consider this OP.

She is cheating on you and this could mean several things.

1) you arent good enough for her. maybe you suck at sex or have a micro dick or give her way too much and its gone stale (doubt this, you're probably a good dude)
2) she is a narcissistic loser who finds comfort in gaining approval from people. IE she started hooking up with this other dude when she got all the comfort she could out of you until it was the norm, then wanted the fresh feeling of approval again because shes weak.
3) she is using you for something. financial or emotional support etc

My bet is on #2.

Honestly OP I would get your fun now. maybe even take some dirty pics or videos of her. Take advantage of that secret knowledge while you can. Maybe you could even set it up to meet all three of you and confront it calmly and tell her you're done. Perhaps the other dude doesnt know about you and you could be saving his ass from this dumb girl too.

Consider this,

Maybe she just likes variety. Not everyone is hardwired to be monogamous.

Some are just hardwifed sluts?

You saying you wouldn't fuck 2 girls? I'd fuck 2 girls. I guess I'm a slut.

Man number two here is exactly what happened to me awhile ago. You don't see it coming when you're neck deep in it then you look back and....yep should have seen that coming....

Some people can't. Some can. Sometimes something just happens and the feelings stop, like a switch flipped. That's what happened with my ended relationships. When it was over or they did something to really piss me off it hust made sense that they weren't the one and my feelings for them vanished. So you can't just say everyone feels without wanting to, and it doesn't mean those who stop having feelings don't know love. I'm currently in a wonderful long-term relationship. I love my fartner with all of my being. But you best believe if I were betrayed that love would change in a second.

dude are you drunk

How do you know she's cheating? Not that I don't believe you, I'm only wondering how you found out.

Ambush them, pepperspray both so its harder to fight back and then bite their noses off

It is fun seeing how many that are oppose cheating here, but whenever a guy asks about cheating people are all for it?

Anyway, dump her or fuck someone else behind her.

just break up with her. its over user sorry.

No, why?

>do the same
>make sure she caught you
>act innocent for a while, make her rage
>when she rage hard at you, tell her u know all and leave

>I love her and she tells me she loves me.
Your mistake was looking for a girl to "love" you. Men should look for women who loves AND respects him.

>Your girl doesn't respect you enough to be true only to you. MOVE ON FROM THIS WHORE!

Well op
Time to put a knife through her skull

if a man could get better pussy that is

>being such a grumpy pants

nigga no. if you are in a relationship you should talk to your s/o if you want to fool around with other people, not go behind their backs and start fucking around just because you cant do monogamy. Found the narcissist.

yeah its tricky.

OP ask her about bringing another woman into the bedroom and see how she reacts.

do some saw-like shit.
let her kill him, or cut his dick off.
or just kill her, what do you have to loose?
your bitch already betrayed you, you lost her and you will never love her again.
that peace of shit got his dick in your "love".

take a hammer into a plastic bag and hammer her to death.
there is even a chance you dont get catchedby police.

if they get you kill yourself or take the chance in prison to work out.

I didn't read the thread, but here is what to do. You need to let her know you know, and then drop her, act like you don't give a shit, and keep acting that way.

She will literally crave your cock, what you do with that, I leave up to you.

Also, when you can fuck other chicks, or at least make it seem like you are. This will also increase the wetness of her pussy.

I'm not saying it's right, I was just pointing out that it's a possibility. A more simple and likely explanation than the garbage user was spewing.

Nigga it's your first one, if you really thought you would go full serious with her all your life you're kidding yourself. Just dump the damn bitch, you can get other hoes if you got her.

This is a case of ONEitis, op. If you want to be a man that she will RESPECT, you WILL dump her ass and give her shit. Don't be a cuck. If you try to bargain with her, or compromise, or deal in any other way, you are admitting your own weakness and vulnerability. This is also a statement that will influence your family and friends' opinion of you.

You just can't afford to accept this. There are countless women out there, so don't cling to one.

You shouldve just stayed alone like me, this is what you get. I cant stand people who get a girlfriend and then complain all the time and act like they cant just fucking walk away whenever, kids and marriage is different but thats their fault

lock her out and dump, easy

Op seriously first girlfriends never last.
It sucks but everyone's been through this.
When Im dating someone and I find out they're fucking around I just give them one last hate fuck the dirty ho they are, and just never talk to them again.
This drives them completely insane and you get to keep you're dignity.
Don't go back, don't try to work it out, she'll never really respect you again and will just give you a major headfucking and low self esteem.