Donald Trump's administration is removing all references to climate change from government sites

Donald Trump's administration is removing all references to climate change from government sites.

The only debate regarding climate change is the one between the world's scientists and uneducated conservatives who don't know what the fuck they're talking about.

Do you think climate change is a hoax? Does that guy on your facebook feed know something the world's entire scientific community does not? If you're one of these "skeptics" I would like to remind you that you do not have a degree in climatology and you do not understand the limitations and extent of the knowledge of those who do.

Climate change is not liberal propaganda. If you're a conservative then great, that's wonderful, but don't think every god damned thing is a left vs right issue. People need to understand corporate propaganda news networks want to keep us fighting amongst ourselves while their wealthy owners run off with all the fucking money.

Climate change is real. Only a fucking moron would suggest pumping insane amounts of carbon into the atmosphere would have no effects. We need a plan to mitigate it, not ignore it.

So what does Trump do? Appoints the CEO of Exxon Mobil (a company that knew about climate change in the 70's and lied to the public about it) as his secretary of state.

Donald Trump is a threat to mankind.

Other urls found in this thread:

climate.nasa.gov/evidence/
climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/
svs.gsfc.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/details.cgi?aid=12475&button=recent
youtube.com/watch?v=JzIK5FaC38w
time.com/4345367/donald-trump-climate-change-golf-course/
youtube.com/watch?v=vspJVmiE7rE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump.
The fucking niggers and faggots od'ing on nostalgia.
Not all decisions have major consequences, but this one sure as shit will.
I personally figured it wouldn't really matter and he would soften and get real when he got into office. But i was wrong and unfortunately Your USA is about to be retarded and raped into the 1800's

The problem is his fucking unrealistic right wing extremist views, he can't be reasonable.

Building a wall. what a disgusting waste of money, when there are plenty of intelligent alternatives that could lessen illegal immigration much more effectively. I could see a future where becuase
>muh wall
there is more illegal immigration because there will be less of a focus on personnel and illegal immigration because
>muh walll!!!
if youve seen the pictures so far and as an experienced at height rope worker I can confirm its not going to be difficult to get over, notwithstanding the fact most of the illegal immigration is not from people just tramping in across the border. A reliance on the wall will result in less of a focus on human patrol.

secondly this abortion thing. Are you fucking serious america? You want to have more fucking single white trash moms and nigger babies? That is good for America? unwanted children has never and never will be good for a nation. Get your president under control. Abortion is necessary for any reasonable society. Just enforce a 7 year IUD in every women with every abortion. Easy.

3rd the TPP.
The only reason your orange king decided to leave was because of the enviromental rules and the enforcement of labor standards. I won't even start with the environment part because it is a waste of time to discuss with extremist cucks, but the fact that trump wants to cut labor standards is the most fucking backwards thing i have ever heard. The 98% that have money will get a fuck ton richer and all the rest of you will get to work alot harder and for less pay, but at least you'll all have jobs.

disgraceful.

like the americans would care about the co2 in the Air driving v8 and shit

Hey OP! We just don't fucking care.
I know climate change is real but I support rolling back all the restrictions in favor of money. You see we just get one go around this life. So I do not care what happens to the environment or anything at all past the next 80 years or so.

Love reality

I drive a 350z with no catalytic converters

Thank you for keeping it real man. Thank you for keeping it extra real. Roast some tires for me

Although I don't care about the environmental impacts, my tires are about $200 a pop, so I don't lay rubber down.

Climate chang isn't real cucks. The only scientists that claim it exists are the ones who have jobs depending on its existence. How does that Kool-Aid taste you faggots.

amen.

There are more important things to worry about than the natural cooling and heating cycle of the planet

silly libtards

>Climate change is real. Only a fucking moron

the homosexual / female / Sup Forums argument "youre a fucking moron" is the only thing you have to back up climate change? Game's over kid

if it was real there wouldnt be so many contradictory arguements.

See

I hope Trump gives tax breaks to drivers who run over cyclists.

>/thread

Let China do all the work.

anyone who has been alive for more than 15 years can see a notable change in weather and environment if they are actually aware.

TRUMPTARDS, first of all, are stupid enough to believe that he has any of their interests in mind..

truth is, everyone is fucked..
black, white, asian, whatever... You fucktards are too stuppid to remember how bad reagan left things once he was out of office.. but oh yeahh..
fuck mexicans build a wall.

im mexican ... none of my family climbed over that fucke fence you stupid piece of shit

youre going to waste billions of dollars for a useless project.. i still know people coming in and out without papers so suck on that bitch

I don't like Trump, or the two parties, but I give zero fucks about the environment. In fact, after I'm dead the earth can blow up with everyone in it. It won't matter to me either way because I'll be dead, incapable of caring, or anything else. While I'm here, and I will make it as long as I can, all that matters is getting what I want and dipping my dick in some pussy when I'm up for it. If it does not personally advantage me, please me in some way, it's just not worth doing. The rest is all just noise.

>Trump.
>The fucking niggers and faggots od'ing on nostalgia.

So you saw South Park too.

>Building a wall. what a disgusting waste of money, when there are plenty of intelligent alternatives that could lessen illegal immigration much more effectively.

Your list of things he should do instead?

>there is more illegal immigration because there will be less of a focus on personnel and illegal immigration because
>>muh walll!!!

He already signalled hiring more personnell.

>if youve seen the pictures so far and as an experienced at height rope worker I can confirm its not going to be difficult to get over, notwithstanding the fact most of the illegal immigration is not from people just tramping in across the border. A reliance on the wall will result in less of a focus on human patrol.

Not necessarily. But it would make it more difficult to enter at random unnoticed.

>secondly this abortion thing. Are you fucking serious america? You want to have more fucking single white trash moms and nigger babies? That is good for America? unwanted children has never and never will be good for a nation. Get your president under control. Abortion is necessary for any reasonable society. Just enforce a 7 year IUD in every women with every abortion. Easy.
dont care. I¨'ll leave that issue
>3rd the TPP.
>The only reason your orange king decided to leave was because of the enviromental rules and the enforcement of labor standards. I won't even start with the environment part because it is a waste of time to discuss with extremist cucks, but the fact that trump wants to cut labor standards is the most fucking backwards thing i have ever heard. The 98% that have money will get a fuck ton richer and all the rest of you will get to work alot harder and for less pay, but at least you'll all have jobs.
>disgraceful.
Dunning Kruger much? The labor standards would really only affect shit tier asian countries. The US already have many labor laws and strong unions.

Apparently he's add 5 thousand patrols. Guess we'll see.

Stupid trumptards

My toothless uncle in Virginia is about to get fucked up the ass pretty hard.
I can't wait til he realizes it. Won't be long now!

>So you saw South Park too.
what is south park?

>Your list of things he should do instead?
secure border more effectively with man power and realize most illegals don't just walk across the border. then use the rest of the billions for tax breaks and infrastructure or pay off debt.

>dont care. I¨'ll leave that issue
idiot that is an important issue, unwanted kids waste millions in taxpayer money and could be easily negated. but instead trump wants to hold to iron age religious ideals. fucking absurd.

>Dunning Kruger much? The labor standards would really only affect shit tier asian countries. The US already have many labor laws and strong unions.

What is dunning kruger? no seriously this time what is it?

Your are fucking stupid. you don't even understand what im saying, He wanted to leave the TPP because they have non negotiable standards so that he could reduce your labor laws and unions and wages to make you into amerinese,

use your brain you fucking dunce.

Trump is a traitor.

Why do you think he still uses and unsecured phone? He wants to make it hackable. He is a Russian puppet. And the Republicans have sold out America for the price of 4 years in the White House.

COWARDS!

I'm glad to see that some people are comfortable with being a cancer to humanity. Hopefully those 80 years are more like 80 days.

>Just enforce a 7 year IUD in every women with every abortion
this is actually a great idea but since the WHO just declared that not being able to reproduce is a disability and by extension is a right.. i can hear the screaming already.

>Scientists think that humans contribute ~5% of greenhouse gas production
>can't even prove that GHG's are the driving factor of climate change
>more likely answer is solar irradience
>nobody's discussing the idea that we might need to pump a fuckton of GHG's into the air to survive the next ice age.

climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/

>can't even prove that GHG's are the driving factor of climate change
>more likely answer is solar irradience
nights are warming faster than days, and winters are warming faster than summers. this indicates that the cause is more heat being retained, not more heat coming in in the first place. (if irradiance was the driving force, daytime temperatures and summer temperatures would be rising faster, since they're when there's the most incoming sunlight in an area.)
also, we can measure solar activity. and it's steady, slightly declining.

t. /sci/duck

global warming/climate change is in large part a scam. it is an industry unto itself and they want worldwide "carbon taxes" on top of that. it is an insidious thing far beyond that even.

you won't understand wtf i'm talking about unless you look into these things for yourself. so, you can do that (takes effort)... or (more likely) you'll just write me/trump off as anti-science hillbillies or whatever. that's the easier option as you're being told to do that by those that follow that agenda.

did you know having ice cap is an anomaly? did you know that the earth has been ice cap free for ~90% of its existence? did you know by definition ice caps only exist during ice ages? did you know we are at the tail end of a CURRENT ice age now? did you know the caps extended as far down as missouri/kentucky just 20,000 years ago and have been receding ever since that peak? did you know the caps are going bye-bye even if every person on the planet disappeared 20,000 years ago?

svs.gsfc.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/details.cgi?aid=12475&button=recent

so much this.

Americunts fell for the most obvious con man in history.
Can't wait to see the white trash get fucked in ass without lube this time.

Do "climate changers" know they are the modern equivalent of the catholic church in the medieval era?

YOU MUST ACCEPT US AS FACT OR WE WILL SCREAM AND YELL AT YOU.

Seriously, history repeats itself, different topics, same approach of intolerance.

Climate change is a very real and dangerous thing. It can and may very well lead to the extinction of man. You can start protecting the environment with something as simple as installing solar panels. We at Sun city solar energy only have locations in Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, and Missouri but we do service the entire United States. Don't be like these science nay sayers. You need solar panels if we are going to survive.

>secure border more effectively with man power and realize most illegals don't just walk across the border. then use the rest of the billions for tax breaks and infrastructure or pay off debt.

Use manpower to guard a border where people walk across, while realizing that people just don't walk across the border.

k, whatever

>>dont care. I¨'ll leave that issue
>idiot that is an important issue, unwanted kids waste millions in taxpayer money and could be easily negated. but instead trump wants to hold to iron age religious ideals. fucking absurd.
Not necessarily. In Europe they claim to have too few births. Leading to immigration from dumbfuckistan which will be even more costly in the long run.

>>Dunning Kruger much? The labor standards would really only affect shit tier asian countries. The US already have many labor laws and strong unions.
>What is dunning kruger? no seriously this time what is it?
Use wikipedia. You'll figure it out.

>Your are fucking stupid.
Your are fucking stupid?
Stopped reading

> you don't even understand what im saying, He wanted to leave the TPP because they have non negotiable standards so that he could reduce your labor laws and unions and wages to make you into amerinese,
>use your brain you fucking dunce.

do you need to be told you're stupid this many times
lol

Trump is literally just steamrolling pro-business policy

calm down and enjoy the ride

youtube.com/watch?v=JzIK5FaC38w

i heard that he's dead now

Fortunately we've got 4 years to get this asshole out of office. Maybe having Trump in there will scare people into straightening up.

I'd like to remind you that if you do have a degree in climatology, it's in your best financial interests to keep yourself relevant by inflating your findings and burying opposition.
>The fact that you profit from its existence makes you untrustworthy

Geez Everyone sooooo smart here Don't even know why you guys waste your time arguing on the Internet It's not like you guys are even listening to each other's points. Everyone just wants to have that cynical one liner that in their own little world trumps the others argument

As if the person telling me I'm stupid carries any weight on my beliefs.

>Only a fucking moron would suggest pumping insane amounts of carbon into the atmosphere would have no effects. We need a plan to mitigate it, not ignore it.
>MUH CARBON TAXES, PAY THEM GOY

You stupid faggot, the amount man releases is absolutely insignificant compared to what nature releases. We account for less than 2% of the total in the carbon flux cycle.

WE ARE EXITING AND ICE AGE

CAPS ARE GOING AWAY

WEATHER PATTERNS WILL CHANGE

SEAS WILL RISE

THIS WOULD BE HAPPENING IF WE EXISTED OR NOT RETARDS, STOP BEING SO GULLIBLE TO GLOBALIST SCAMS

you have no dick, please kill yourself you stupid fucking moron

too few birth in EU isn't because of abortion, people just make less kids.
the fact that you are gonna waste taxpayers money on unwanted kids who will likely often turn into criminals is disgraceful and will make your society even worse in time.

As for labor laws, trump also said he wouldn't touch medicare and social security but guess what, republicunts already said there will be cuts. How can anyone trust them is beyond retardation, trump would say anything to please an audience and do the opposite when the time comes.The sharks roaming in his cabinet speak volume of his intention

That's not how peer reviewed scientific research works. These people don't get cash for their findings, unless they write a book or make a movie like Al Gore. These people woudn't even lose their jobs if climate change was proven false. They would just be shifted to a new project.

very true,man made climate change and global warming is all a bunch of BS....nature changes herself over the centuries....if you don't like and you are scared then please kill yourself and stop whining like a bitch

You're right, it's not a left vs right issue. Stop making it one. Science isn't concerned by consensus, so neither should the global warming debate. The fact is that this issue has been heavily exploited by politicians on both sides, and it's very likely that what you believe to be the truth about climate change, is far from the reality.

you have no dick, fuck you

Reminder that one of Trump's hotels sought to build a wall in order to provide protection against the results of climate change.
time.com/4345367/donald-trump-climate-change-golf-course/

mom let you on the computer again?

To be clear... we ARE warming... because we are exiting an ice age.

As the oceans warm they become a less effective Co2 sink (they hold an infinite amount more C02 than man has ever created, think of them as a C02 bank/computer heat sink) and therefore release more Co2. THIS is why C02 PPM is increasing. That cycle feeds on it's self until things stabilize after the cap melt.

THIS HAPPENS AT THE END OF EVERY ICE AGE

climate change isn't real.

prove it exists.

/thread.

Before that, all of the carbon dioxide being released was being reabsorbed by the environment. An excess of say 2% per year means in 50 years we'll have 100% more carbon dioxide in the atmosphere at a given time.

Back to the caves everyone, its time for the stone age again!

>too few birth in EU isn't because of abortion, people just make less kids.
And they make less kids because they are having abortions, retardotron.

>the fact that you are gonna waste taxpayers money on unwanted kids who will likely often turn into criminals is disgraceful and will make your society even worse in time.
An unaborted child will not necessarily turn into a criminal.

However, there is something to be said for helping parents avoid birth defects.

I personally am for abortion, but I don't like abortion as a solution.

>As for labor laws, trump also said he wouldn't touch medicare and social security but guess what, republicunts already said there will be cuts. How can anyone trust them is beyond retardation, trump would say anything to please an audience and do the opposite when the time comes.The sharks roaming in his cabinet speak volume of his intention

Well, he is coming through with his promises of building the wall and getting rid of TPP, so that's good. Soon he will get rid of NAFTA too.

So you admit denying climate change is a "belief."
Maybe there is hope for you faggot.

>The fact is that this issue has been heavily exploited by politicians on both sides,

just shut up faggot

now

Dubs confirms

Global warming is a hoax

prove you're a faggot
done

denying climate change is a "belief"
believing climate change is a "belief"

That's the difference between opinion and science.

ummm... so is climate change.

hurr durr, aren't we smurt?

>won't post a source

sure kid. i'll believe some fandangled graph

Literal who cares? You're not even going to be alive to see any of the devastating effects of climate change.

Like do you think if there's even life after death you're going to spend all your time staring down at this planet and crying about it? There's got to be more to the afterlife than that.

Live fast, make money, look after YOU.

maybe so but
If you're this faggotpunch yourself in the face

>CAPS ARE GOING AWAY

So tell me how dose the cum on your face taste?

By that logic gravity isn't real because people can argue that

All people except the very wealthy are going to be dead in the next 200 years so it's sort of irrelevant. They know the world's overpopulated and there's nothing to do with them since everything is becoming automated. Everything is going according to plan.

you aren't "we"
and you sure aren't smart
Trumpfag

this dude seems to have the right idea
youtube.com/watch?v=vspJVmiE7rE

When the Democrats get back into power the Alt Right will be investigated and imprisoned.

I never voted for Drumpf, any form of populism is
fucking stupid.

>I would argue "anthropomorphic climate change" is nothing more than left-wing populism forwarded by governments seeking to control their citizens by scaring them about their very existence, and handing out money to "scientists" who just want the money and will say and do anything for it.

But no, nothing to see here, no conflict of interest.

This "Alt Right" sure is a bogeyman to the dems, besides yo9u're going to have to wait at least 4 years, because you know niggers haven't figured out yet that there are midterm elections. And even then you won't take back the Senate or House

shut the fuck up you retarded ignorant asshole
>never voted for Drumpf
yes you did
whatever the fuck you did helped put Trump in office.

Republicans aren't up for re-election in 2018 faggot. Democrats are.

Shut up faggot. Adults are discussing ways to get rid of Trump.

dont tell me what i voted for, you werent in the voting booth when i voted.

Dont tell me to shut up either, no rebuttal, just raw anger is a sign of weakness and vulnerability.

shut the fuck up asshole
if you didn't vote Clinton
you voted Trump
own it shithead

Learn to read you fucking retard. I swear you faggots are literally brainwashed.

Babby's first election? Nice anger.

nice ad hominems, you got any more?

It is always a race to the gutter with leftists, and I think I'll let you win this time.

Jesus Christ faggot stop replying to me

OWN IT. You ELECTED TRUMP.

isn'tlol.

i'm

Keep crying, cucks
The next twelve years is going to be full of your delicious, juicy tears, and hell it has never ever been so amazing to taste. All those people you faggots have been trying to deny throughout the duration of this presidential campaign - Alex Jones, Mark Dice, Paul Joseph Watson, Stephen Spencer, Milo Yiannopoulos, and lastly, Trump himself - its now their dicks you're sucking the juicy plump load from, you faggots. Its their boots on the back of your skull while your jaw stays open on the curb, spread eagle. All these years of truths that you brainwashed, thin-skinned cucks were too ignorant to know - the chemtrails, the ""environmental sustainability"", the antropomorphic "climate change" that you idiots so believed? This is OUR era. This is OUR time to wake every single low-IQed idiot in this world and ready their nooses and stars at that great day of the rope.

Oh, and by the way, Sup Forums owns Sup Forums now. From now on, every time you faggots keep crying, every tears that falls and runs down your cheek will never change the fact that we, the Truth Revolt, won. You are nothing but degenerates to the eyes of us civilized and sophisticated apex predators of the American society. You snowflakes are no match even for the weakest of us, both in mind and body. Fear us. And lastly, I have only one more thing to say to you before you even have the balls to speak to me, cucks.

Welcome to the real world, bitch.

I said shut the fuck up.
You elected Trump. Stop pretending your opponent is the shithead.
You are.

I said own it Trumpfag. You voted "yes:" to fuck the country up.

Keep FAGGOT crying, FAGGOT cucks
The FAGGOT next FAGGOT twelve FAGGOT years FAGGOT is FAGGOT going FAGGOT to FAGGOT be FAGGOT full FAGGOT of FAGGOT your FAGGOT delicious, FAGGOT juicy FAGGOT tears, FAGGOT and FAGGOT hell FAGGOT it FAGGOT has FAGGOT never FAGGOT ever FAGGOT been FAGGOT so FAGGOT amazing FAGGOT to FAGGOT taste. FAGGOT All FAGGOT those FAGGOT people FAGGOT you FAGGOT faggots FAGGOT have FAGGOT been FAGGOT trying FAGGOT to FAGGOT deny FAGGOT throughout FAGGOT the FAGGOT duration FAGGOT of FAGGOT this FAGGOT presidential FAGGOT campaign FAGGOT - FAGGOT Alex FAGGOT Jones, FAGGOT Mark FAGGOT Dice, FAGGOT Paul FAGGOT Joseph FAGGOT Watson, FAGGOT Stephen FAGGOT Spencer, FAGGOT Milo FAGGOT Yiannopoulos, FAGGOT and FAGGOT lastly, FAGGOT Trump FAGGOT himself FAGGOT - FAGGOT its FAGGOT now FAGGOT their FAGGOT dicks FAGGOT you're FAGGOT sucking FAGGOT the FAGGOT juicy FAGGOT plump FAGGOT load FAGGOT from, FAGGOT you FAGGOT faggots. FAGGOT Its FAGGOT their FAGGOT boots FAGGOT on FAGGOT the FAGGOT back FAGGOT of FAGGOT your FAGGOT skull FAGGOT while FAGGOT your FAGGOT jaw FAGGOT stays FAGGOT open FAGGOT on FAGGOT the FAGGOT curb, FAGGOT spread FAGGOT eagle. FAGGOT All FAGGOT these FAGGOT years FAGGOT of FAGGOT truths FAGGOT that FAGGOT you FAGGOT brainwashed, FAGGOT thin-skinned FAGGOT cucks FAGGOT were FAGGOT too FAGGOT ignorant FAGGOT to FAGGOT know FAGGOT - FAGGOT the FAGGOT chemtrails, FAGGOT the FAGGOT ""environmental FAGGOT sustainability"", FAGGOT the FAGGOT antropomorphic FAGGOT "climate FAGGOT change" FAGGOT that FAGGOT you FAGGOT idiots FAGGOT so FAGGOT believed? FAGGOT This FAGGOT is FAGGOT FAGGOT us. FAGGOT And FAGGOT lastly, FAGGOT I FAGGOT have FAGGOT only FAGGOT one FAGGOT more FAGGOT thing FAGGOT to FAGGOT say FAGGOT to FAGGOT you FAGGOT before FAGGOT you FAGGOT even FAGGOT have FAGGOT the FAGGOT balls FAGGOT to FAGGOT speak FAGGOT to FAGGOT me, FAGGOT cucks.

Welcome FAGGOT to FAGGOT the FAGGOT real FAGGOT world, FAGGOT bitch.

Even though this is pretty accurate, I think climate change is real it just has more to do with the cycles of the world instead of our interference. Even if we were influencing/speeding up the process there is no solution at this time. You have major events in the past (ice age, grand canyon, continental drift, etc.) that people would throw there arms up in the air and say we are fault if they happened today

I know you fucked up your best chance in the next six years to take control until the maps get redrawn after the census, but tell me who's going to be redrawing those maps hmmm.

>I think climate change is real it just has more to do with the cycles of the world instead of our interference

I Didn't Elect trump.
I am in a blue state, 55 Electoral Votes.
I didnt vote for either of the shithead major candidates.

Nothing i could've done would've made my state's 55 Electoral Votes go to Clinton.
Now go take your whining and bitching elsewhere and deal with reality.

>I Didn't Elect trump
I said shut up faggot.

Shut up. That means shut up.

stop exaggerating things

I can do this all night, can you?

who gives a fuck about climate change? What have we humans done with our lives anyway? All we do is spend time on smartphones, computers and wasting money on meaningless shit. All we do is work to pay off debt. Fuck the climate. Humans will die off just like the dinosaurs.

If you did not elect Clinton
you elected Trump. That's how it works.

Now shut up.