Let's talk about what would ACTUALLY happen to women during a zombie apocalypse

They would run like girls and get eaten

rape and murder

rip and tear

>before apocalypse
I'm a strong indepedent woman

>after apocalypse
AAAAAH SAVE ME MEN, she says, while being left behind to being eaten by zombies

>the women who are able to survive a zombie apocalypse are no prisoners asskickers
wow its almost as if it makes sense

zombies don't rape, they just hunger.

Why would I want a girl when I could be a sex slave to a big burly man for protection instead?

White knights would clamber over each other and kill their brothers just to get a sniff of pussy. I think women would be well protected.

>get saved
go back to pretending to be strong and independant

...for rape

OP is actually correct for once. Don't let the media redpill you with shit like the walking pleb etc...

This guy has no concept of reality whatsoever. What would actually happen is that a large portion of people would die. Including most of you faggots. Probably all of you faggots. Then a few women would remain around the world, but they would entirely be used as sex slaves or prostitutes of some variety. Society would "regress" and the only women capable of self-defence would probably be taken out by men instead of zombies anyway.

Maybe a couple of exceptions like those crazy butch bitches who would cut their tits off and grow adams apples, but I don't think they are really categorised similarly to the girls we are talking about in this thread.

>that dank post apocalyptic pussy smell

wew

I remember last year or whatever when these threads were all the rage even /r9k/ told OP to fuck off with this autistic bullshit.

In an IRL zombie-apocalypse can you protect me? I'll polish your katana for your every day.

Sounds about right. But I figured after few years or so after the things stabilized, and the survivors became organized, it'd turn more into a feudal type of arrangements, where women were taken care of, but didn't have much say in things.

ITT: angry redpill virgins.

It rhymes with cape.

Men would die trying to defend them, that is how nature works. Men are disposable for a population and women are precious.

lol what the fuck is this, Victorian England?

the fools that would lay their lives for random women would be wiped out within months, leaving the remaining men who aren't 100% retarded to do something more like this:

shape

not me, i'd be fine, and its not about my physique. I'm a chubby weeb

i however live on an idaho homestead 10 miles from a store with the good old mormon stockpile of food and the ability to grow more, with enough weapons to make people fuck off. there's also only one way in without hiking through a ravine full of cougars and it's already gated off, and wouldn't be hard to block up with something or wall it off

Regardless of the fact that you're clearly starved of any social contact or human interaction as it is, what gender child did your parents breed?

Because at the end of the day, doesn't matter if you live three quarters of a mile away from the surface of the sun Australia I'm gonna get you if you're a girl.

>eating canned soup all by yourself in the middle of nowhere and without the internet for the rest of your miserable life

I'd rather take my chances with the zombies in the city tbch. Who knows, I might actually get to rape someone before I die.

t. edgy redditor fag who thinks he can walk more than half a mile before collapsing of chronic asthma attacks

>dat projection

wew, almost forgot it was summer for a second

>I can't think of an actual argument so I'll just say the other person is projecting! Ha, got em
Literally "no u" the argument.

Lol no

Men would throw away their lives just to save any 3/10

World is full of thirsty fucks, they'd just be even more thirsty

You made up a bunch of random shit, do you think that's an argument?

I wonder if you will ever see the irony of this post

>whiteknights
>surviving an apocalypse
lmao

You literally just said "ha projection, guess it is le summer!", do you think that's an argument?

Where is the irony? I am willing to bet that, if I actually asked you to explain where in my post there is irony, you would be unable to say where it is because ultimately the only way you can recoup is by saying "oh le irony! XD" despite there being no example of irony within the actual statement.

>you literally just said
No I didn't

>buzzwords and assumptions are an argument
Stop posting

>Australian talking smack about survival tactics despite their country's laughable obesity rate
>gets assblasted as fuck and starts raging hard on a Himalayan ketamine suggestion forum
>gets called out
>rages harder

Son, my sides are in orbit. You need to discard your computer right now and try not to face further embarrassment.

Then the person that I was actually talking to literally had just said that.
Literally where in that entire post did I insinuate that?
>implying I'm Australian
>implying I'm using a PC
Thanks for the (You) :^)

He's still going

Here comes the backpedalling and the "I was just pretending to be retarded" part

At least I'm not actually retarded like you.

in a REAL zombie apocalypse i'd probably be Rambo on steroids.

cap this

Wow great zinger friend, ebin trollmaster

>What would actually happen is that a large portion of people would die

What would actually happen is zombies getting headshotted, quarantine getting set and the whole Zombie apocalypse not happening altogether since everyone and their grandma has seen the movies.

This is the no.1 reason why zombie movies suck. They vastly overestimate the ability of the virus to spread itself by biting. The only feasible Zombie apocalypse virus would have to be airborne, 100% deadly with only a slimmer of population immune to it. Then you can have small batches of people surviving and fighting untold masses of zombies.

I try my hardest.
Hard just like my dick when it slides into your mom

actually we have solar panels with spare parts so i can just keep chipping away at my 5tb anime collection until i die

Irony - a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often wryly amusing as a result.

Sort of like...
>anone makes up a story
>someone else infers that surely the story must be based off your own life and experiences
>"nah what the fuck man don't reply to my meaningless comment with meaningless comments, let me underline that with another meaningless comment"

I hope you don't actually make bets with real money.

Doesnt matter because a zombie apocalypse would not last longer than 7 seconds

I cannot understand how the world ends when zombies show up, they're slow and retarded, how would they make it past the first platoon of soldiers?

That's an interesting way to look at it, though it's a bit more complex than that.

'no'
People literally trample each other and fight each other when there's only a possibility of a water shortage, do you really think if fucking dead people started walking around eating people that everyone would be calm and no one would try and take advantage of the situation?

>herga derga sperga derga muh real life predictions

Yeah shut the fuck up. OP asked what would happen DURING the APOCALYPSE. If you weren't an uneducated little swine you would realise that for an APOCALYPSE to actually take place and for things to happen DURING it then it obviously wasn't averted in the first place.

tl;dr you're a real life fucking idiot. How's that for realism?

To be fair, if there is some kind of apocalypse, you'll definitely want to keep plenty of women around. Gotta repopulate the species.

>faggot sitting around watching anime instead of guarding his property and building defences
And that's why you'd be dead/a prisoner in your own home real quick

That's a interesting way of saying "I just got blown the fuck out".

apocalypse literally just means 'uncovering'

So the apocalypse isn't inherently cataclysmic. A better word would probably be Armageddon.

They'd be weak, largely helpless and contribute very little to aid their group's survival but they'd still live longer than men because the latter would still die to keep them alive like the pussy-whipped cucks they are.

To tell the kind of stories zombie films want to tell, you have to carefully design the scenario.

For example, Attack on Titan is zombie fiction. iZombie style creatures could also destroy civilization if they wanted to.

kys

Did we read the same post?
Oh, right, you can't read, because you were dropped on your head by your mother because I was fucking her too hard.

>trying to talk sense to these morons

dont lash out at me for your public school edumacation

>your
kys

Sorry no, faggot.

Apocalypse:
-noun

1.the complete final destruction of the world, as described in the biblical book of Revelation.

2.an event involving destruction or damage on a catastrophic scale.

I can also look up the word "rekt" in the dictionary if you need me to. Considering you apparently don't know how the fuck to use one.

An apocalypse (Ancient Greek: ἀποkάλυψις apokálypsis, from ἀπό and kαλύπτω meaning "uncovering"), translated literally from Greek, is a disclosure of knowledge, i.e., a lifting of the veil or revelation.

Sorry, you'll have to forgive me. I haven't played this game in a while... are the rules still
>Get BTFO
>Get Defensive
>Make mom jokes

Because your mom is a trailer trash whore who reared a pygmy stout with short woman syndrome.

sorry again for skipping the first rule... like I said I haven't played in a while

wow can you imagine being this autistic. your parents must be devastated

o shit bro calm down

>greek definition
Could you be anymore fucking retarded

>this is what the word means in English - you know the language we are all currently conversing in
>I don't give a shit because this is what the word means in fucking Greek - a language that I'm literally only using to prove my imaginary point

I'm sorry you're monolingual. The Greek definition is the original meaning of the word. The english definition is something that sprung up around biblical mythology more than a thousand years later.

when zombies or muslims/nigger would be on a killing spree woman, children and overweight guys would be rip in piss

b8

too obvious try harder next time

They also mean separate things. So you know there's that ... glaring difference.

>it is impossible for words to have different meanings

Projection much?

Somebody should make a zombie plague movie where the virus only turns only males or only females.

The greek meaning is the original & true meaning. If you trace back what the "APOCALYPSE" is it's just an 'uncovering'.

The "Apocalypse" being "end of the world disaster" is essentially medieval fan-fiction. I know this must be hard for you to understand because you're used to colloquialisms.

Rape would only happen on a muslim Apocalypse

There is a movie like that, in Doghouse only chicks can get infected

Screwfly Solution.

I know you think you're being clever. But unfortunately, everyone quickly clued on to your inevitable humiliation. I feel kind of sad just replying to you at this point.

You really should have just taken the other user's advice and discarded your computer when you had the chance. The very least you can do at this point is leave this thread and try to forget.

>dictionary definition
>colloquialism

People marvel at all these different monuments and wonders that have been built over the ages. Or all the magnificent achievements throughout the human race. But really, in my opinion, us functioning and advancing as a society with people like you in it - that's the stand out winner.

It's evolutionary psychology. A population can't withstand losing women and children like it can men. A few men can still impregnate many women and assure the continuity of a population. You'd be a fool to think we are above these basic instincts, there is a reason killing women and children in war is a big taboo that goes way beyond their status as a civilian. Men are, will be and have always been expendable assets for a population. There is no point in surviving if your women get decimated or completely wiped out from evolutionary POV. Men not protecting their women would be a devolution of the society and not a sustainable way of doing things (hence populations that did protect women survived and we carry their genes rather than those of selfish males with no foresight).

The well that never dries

Sauce pls?

Is this like the opening paragraph for the cuckold indoctrination speech or something? jesus lad...

No, I'm not saying it is a good thing. It's just rather self-evident and something you should keep in mind when considering such scenarios.

Are you mentally challenged?

Of the few women who would end up surviving a zombie apocalypse, of course they would display masculine characteristics

That just further supports men being better survivors, it doesn't take away from it

He's right though, it's just how it works. It's better to have 1 man and 1000 women population than the opposite. They explain it in ethology.

I disagree.

Google Immortan Joe for an alternative reference.

There would be no Sup Forums for retards like you to make this shitty thread every day.

are you the guy that got really mad like 20 mins ago and everyone laughed and pointed until he left? you should never have come back here

Cattle used for fucking and breeding.

But the men would display feminine characteristics too, like caring for and managing a household. Everyone would do everything.

Modern/industrial age gender roles really fall apart quickly once you go back even slightly before it.

This guy gets it. He also gets dubs. Check'd.

>The only feasible Zombie apocalypse virus would have to be airborne, 100% deadly with only a slimmer of population immune to it.

No, the only feasible Zombie apocalypse would involve the dead being reanimated by black magic or a necromancer, since in real life zombies wouldn't work.

Unless it was a condition which had a long incubation time, and caused temporary homicidal fugues when fully developed.

The trick is you have to make it possible to save EVERY zombie. That way people will fail to deal with the situation until it's too far.

All common sense that you once had has been replaced by memes.

Reflect on that.

Common sense is the set of biases we develop before we're adults.

>we develop before we're adults.

I guess that explains why you don't have any

In Infected Russia, womens eat YOU.