Talking with some chick about having NSA sex...

Talking with some chick about having NSA sex, is it rude to ask about last time she was checked and how many guys she's been with since that time?

Other urls found in this thread:

traineddog.club
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what the fuck is nsa sex?

secret sex? what the fuck kind of faggot are you.

And if you ask her, she won't fuck you, so you lose either way.

no string attached wtf are you

I think it's important. You don't want aids, shouldn't even make out with someone before asking about herpes lol. very least make sure you wrap before you tap.

Wear a condom OP and get yourself checked after.

why not just wait until I want to chop my dick off? what is better about knowing earlier i got fucked?

must be 12, who the fuck makes an acronym that is already commonly fucking used and is known globally?

It's like calling someone an idiot because I should think the FBI = female body inspectors, your logic is flawed.

makes an acronym? are you a fuckin retard?
NSA
No Strings Attached
Single successful individual with no time to spend in the bars looks for NSA relationship. - craigslist
by Anonymous July 12, 2003
>2003
>makes up
>implying

Your fucking serious? Your counter argument is a fucking craigslist add. Which could be argued to be more cancerous than here. Please explain to everyone else how you don't look fucking retarded.

a craigslist ad? It was from urbandictionary you fuckin moron. The example was being someone from craigslist you fuckwit.
Get out of my fuckin face you blonde banged punk kid.

NSA is a very common acronym used on many dating and hookup sites and has been so for over a decade. .

Don't get angry at the internet because you are ignorant.

This.

Don't be angry because you're young and unaware.

lol no good punk kid, grow your hair out and put it back in a Stevan Segall pony tail before piping up again.

>having NSA sex
So... what, Skype sex where the NSA spies on you?

yeah you use words like allahu ackbar and call each other infidels to make sure to get their attention so you know they're watching

Op. It's not considered rude to ask her those things but if you do ask them, she will definitely know that you are gay as fuck.

Maybe if you left your fucking basement for a while you would know what NSA means you sad faggot.

Ever consider you're the reason Sup Forums is cancerous edgelord?

You're fucking a Russian astronaut who works for NASA with herpes?

she says she doesn't have herpes, popped the question, she said tested in october, hasn't had anyone visit the space station since then. Seems like all systems are a go

What is it like having an extra chromosome?

Take a picture of your ponytail or GTFO

What's it like to be a virgin at 30?

Give him like 14 more years and he can let you know

>is it rude to ask about last time she was checked and how many guys she's been with since that time?
Fuck no it isn't. It's necessary. You should ask:
>when were you tested last?
>how many partners before/after?
>if she was clean, and no partner changes for 6 months prior, fuck her
>if she was clean, but fucked new people, test again
>incubation can take 6 months for some STIs, so keep that in mind
>what type of birth control is she on?
>condoms are like 90% effective, so alone they are ineffective
>pills: she better be goddamn religious about them... really, just don't fuck a girl that takes pills
>patch: skip this, too. too much room for error
>shot: not bad, she doesn't want your baby
>IUD: great! she doesn't want anyone's baby
>just pull out: she might already be pregnant...

Don't fuck around. Realistically, I approach women knowing my shit, and they respect me for it and want me more after talking about it. I've never had a STI and I've never gotten anyone pregnant.

I wouldn't know, why don't you tell me?

What planet are you even on?

Fucking idiots...

fucking retarded...

come on... NSA has been used since before you were born. it's no one's fault but your own that you don't know what it means.

An actual logical response.

Genital herpes won't show up in a blood test, plus 80% carry the virus, show no symptoms and are still contagious. Have fun!

>3 months
>incubation can be 6 months
>what about other STIs?

People used to use heroin as a cough medicine before any of us were born... doesn't make it a shitty idea, just makes it worse that you are still using it.

Of course not. Fuck off normalfag.

Careful what you post, trumps presidency is hammering the internet traineddog.club

Looking out for Sup Forumsros. We don't need any more retarded babies or STIs in the world...

I'm from the glorious free republic of Canada
Your counter argument is people using heroin for medicine? Please grow a Stevan Segall pony tail or explain how you don't look fucking retarded.

much love fellas thanks for the real talk

Wow...when people give analogies or say metaphorical statements, do you take them literally? If so please you know...get educated.

Let me explain for you in baby terms... just because something has been around for a while, doesn't mean it is useful or a good idea.

bit of advice OP, i used to slut it the fuck up:
>girls dont really fuckin know
>most girls dont even go to their yearlies
>check for herpetic spots if you can
>people that DO know generally arent malicious enough to not say anything
>your biggest threats are G/C and you should get tested after anyways
>if you pop on g/c DONT FUCKING TELL HER just get treated and dont speak again
>don't believe Sup Forums, there's

>I'm from the glorious free republic of Canada
You don't even have straight-forward constitutional freedom of speech there... and C-16 is going to fuck your shit up. Have fun being fined for having a non-progressive opinion.

>grow a Stevan Segall pony tail
Did I fucking stutter?

>just roll the fucking dice!
Great advice...

its more like 0.03% from PIV.

I wouldn't be surprised if you did stutter...

>i used to slut it the fuck up
Post tits.

>she says

>Humans made a mistake in histroy
>Now everything you don't agree with is invalid
Logical super intellect at work

as opposed to
>trust some fucking random to give an honest answer about their sexual hygiene
>wrap your dick in saran wrap and basically forfeit the purpose of sexuality altogether
you might be right, i checked the cdc stats way long ago and anal was the highest risk at 3%, only stated vaginal was less than

>Genital herpes won't show up in a blood test
There are 3 tests for HSV:
>1. standard blood
>checks enzyme levels of specific organs
>can rule out the possibility of currently having HSV
>if positive, could be a dozen other things, though
>2. specific blood test
>tells you if you do, or ever, had HSV1 or HSV2
>but if positive, does not mean you DO have it currently or are contagious.
>3. DNA
>tells you if you currently have HSV1 or HSV2, and can transmit

>80% carry the virus
Nope...
>HSV1: 67% of the world's population under 50 years old
>HSV2: 7.5% of the world's population under 50 years old
>WHO stats
HSV1 is cold sores, and most people that get it only get it once, then are immune. HSV2 is the one to worry about, and it's pretty fucking rare. Still, don't fuck around. Get tested and make sure your partners are tested, especially if you're a young-ish white person since it's the most prevalent STI for your demographic.

>trust some fucking random to give an honest answer about their sexual hygiene
Or don't fuck random, untrustworthy people... that would be retarded. Every person I fuck is vetted. If they don't have real answers to STI questions (and sometimes they don't) they get tested, sometimes twice. if they ever give me any reason to not trust them, they're out.
>wrap your dick in saran wrap and basically forfeit the purpose of sexuality altogether
Nope. I only fuck raw. That's what the vetting process is for, and condoms are only marginally effective anyway.

As for HIV:
>risk per 10k exposures @typical viral load:
>Blood Transfusion - 9,250
Needle-Sharing During Injection Drug Use - 63
>Percutaneous (Needle-Stick) - 23
>Receptive Anal Intercourse - 138
>Insertive Anal Intercourse - 11
>Receptive Penile-Vaginal Intercourse - 8
>Insertive Penile-Vaginal Intercourse - 4
>Receptive Oral Intercourse - Low
>Insertive Oral Intercourse - Low

where the fuck is that uniform for

i find your process reasonable but perhaps i worry that sticking randos through those hoops would make them say fuck it and move on. all things considered here i'm favoring numbers and spontaneity.

>have i had an std
I got stuck with HPV before i was even into the game, at 16. shit sucked.