What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

Niggers

Eddie was lazy

Motherfucker spoke like 6 languages and was just there to translate. Didn't ask for that roasting.

>fuck a country up the ass for centuries
>leave it when you're dong pillaging
>b-b-but we built railroads!

The fuck they're supposed to do with shit form 1930 when they can't find anything to eat? What am I missing here?

>Introduce tribes to civilization and technology
>y-you fucked them up!
libcucks, everyone

Really now? Is this what colonists were doing? Spreading technology around the world?

>Remove imperialism
>Modern Africa would still be tribe based like indigenous people of South America
>India would have even more street shitters
>Australia would just be a rock with black people getting high and hitting sticks against each other
>America would still be tribe based society

>It's another stormfag baiting thread.

Oh great.

Nice, yet another post without any source

All the while denying indigenous people resources, discriminating them, raping them, committing acts of genocide, destroying their lands.

The colonialists wuz gud bois!

They dindu nuffin!

I'm not saying they didn't do anything wrong.

I'm saying they left off the colonies more advanced than they were before or would have ever been by themselves

>let me kill your people and steal everything you have, it's for your own good lil nigga

Yeah by that logic the muslims were completely justified to invade the shit out of Europe in the middle ages because they were more advanced in some fields, in fact anyone who thinks he's probably going to make better use of a land can just go ahead and invade the land and help the people by killing anyone who resists while coincidentally becoming richer and richer.

This desu.

Progress requires sacrifice.

It's like during the industrial revolution in Europe, where many poor people died for the sake of progress.

Today we have all kinds of laws and rules about ethics, which is why we're progressing much slower, technologically

let's begin with sacrificing you to the hungry tech god

Literally "WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIEEEET" the screencap

Are you saying Africa or australia would have been better off without colonialism?

Just like Chinese guy didn't ask for simple things to be such a fuckaround. Everything he said was valid.

Indigenous people wouldn't have ever used the resources in the first place if whites hadn't shown them how nigger. Africa is still the most natural resource abundant continent on the planet by an absolutely huge margin too, most of said resources going entirely to waste right now because of how incompetent niggers are. Also, the rapes only help Africans as the more intelligent white genes proliferate through their communities when the rape babies inevitably rape others.

There's literally no way to know you dumb fuck. How could you even pretend to know how things would go in a completely different reality?

And yeah the colonists were worried about the common good of humanity when they enslaved everyone and took everything valuable back to their countries.

>indigenous people

what did they grow out of the fucking ground?

they weren't as "peace and love" as you think

>How could you even pretend to know how things would go in a completely different reality

Good job invalidating all of your own arguments you dumb nigger.

>WE'D STILL BE KINGZ AND QUEENZ IF NOT FO DUH WHITE MANG

The problem with that, is that Africans could have developed more weaponry and technology to move faster and catch their prey. African hunting genetics are endurance based, they kill prey that's too tired to fight back. There is no reason for Africans to not realize that wheels on the open steppe would make them move faster. They would have rolled on a branch sometime and put two and two together.

>just like in the Americas
The Ameri-indians developed exceedingly complicated societies. Those fuckers were doing all sorts of math and astronomy. Niggers had no excuse, especially when geometry would be of serious use to them. Like what the fuck, thousands of years and all niggers have to show for it. Fucks sake, they didn't even have metallurgy.

There was just no real innovation for Sub-Saharan africans at all. For thousands of years.

I reckon Aboriginals are even worse. Constantly told how they've been here for 40,000 years or whatever yet during all that time they did precisely fuck all except make sticks, kill off numerous native animals to the point of extinction and burn the shit out of the place.

>And yeah the colonists were worried about the common good of humanity when they enslaved everyone and took everything valuable back to their countries.
> when they enslaved everyone and took everything valuable back to their countries.
The colonies didn't have white bois standing guard in every "oppressed" village or mining town. Africans agreed to play by colonialist rules out of purely financial incentives. Nobody ever forced Africans to do anything; they outnumbered the miniscule bureaucratic machine a thousand to one, both in manpower and access to arms.

Stop spreading revisionist history, would you?

voodo magic > foul technology

I never talked about alternate realities, I was talking about the colonists which actually happened and is relevant. You're retarded who can't read.

>WE'D STILL BE KINGZ AND QUEENZ IF NOT FO DUH WHITE MANG
I don't understand why are you saying this. Do you just go in these threads with a mindset and assume everyone else is the other opposite mindset or what?

Why can't west be more like china in this regard?

By that logic the Chinese Communists are completely justified in shitting up China's environment and cultural history in the name of technological advancement.

They've made shitloads of money over the past few decades, and all it cost was everything else.

fpbp

>By that logic the Chinese Communists are completely justified in shitting up China's environment and cultural history in the name of technological advancement.
>in the name of technological advancement.
What "technological advancement" are you referring to? Chinese are notorious for stealing intellectual property. Japs do the inventing.

How can you be so oblivious to your hypocrisy?

>you can't say that an alternate reality where colonists didn't exist could be bad for Africans
>but I can say that one where they didn't exist would be good

>Africans agreed to play by colonialist rules out of purely financial incentives. Nobody ever forced Africans to do anything;
What the fuck man. Nigga the colonists were marching with big guns and everything was a military campaign. What the "Africans" wanted couldn't be less relevant to them. That's why they won.

>they outnumbered the miniscule bureaucratic machine a thousand to one, both in manpower and access to arms.
Okay kill yourself because hat's just stupid. They never even had a chance against countries with sophisticated military forces.

I mean industrialization in general. China was still an agricultural society as recently as a century ago.

Where do you think all that smog and shit in Beijing comes from?

>Fucks sake, they didn't even have metallurgy.

That's debatable. I still think it's incredibly fascinating how Sub-saharan africa never had a bronze age so far as we can tell, one tribe jumped straight from copper to IRON and zerg-rushed almost half the continent. You can still see the evidence of this if you look at the spread of language families. I'm too tired to find sources right now, but so far as I know this is the only group we know of that skipped bronze and went straight to iron. ALSO! There's quite bit of evidence some african city-states had iron-casting technology we still can't replicate. Mind you it was entirely decorative, and that's probably because they were still fucking around with iron when we had steel and brass... but it's not stagnation.

>There was just no real innovation for Sub-Saharan africans at all. For thousands of years.

This simply isn't true. There's a definite technological curve, it just has severe problems dealing with the Tsetse fly and white people. Amusingly, we're pretty sure the tsetse fly only became so shitty when arab traders started spreading the diseases. So that's quite possibly the fault of /arab/ 'neo'-colonialism. Or something close enough.

The Chinese are very hard working, no nonsense people. Very intelligent and resourceful. I think the gook in Empire of dust legitimately couldn't understand how the Africans could just squander the opportunities they were given. The Chinese built themselves up from nothing. The Chinese and the Africans mine as well be two totally different creatures

> Nigga the colonists were marching with big guns and everything was a military campaign
You need to retake history class.
>That's why they won.
Wrong again. "They" won because "they" controlled ports and access to trade with countries that could afford buying African resources. Colonial inhabitants agreed to fill in the paperwork at a Governor's office, paying a small tax for the shipping infrastructure, and getting paid for the exported natural resources.

>They never even had a chance against countries with sophisticated military forces.
There were no "sophisticated" arms in the 19th century. African warlords could easily access the weapons used by colonialists, but chose not to use them out of pure greed. Kill the white man, watch trade and wealth of the nation go down the toilet.

>Stabs you

Have fun, I just introduced you to the bayonet, fag

Blacks are everyone's problem

> Nigga the colonists were marching with big guns and everything was a military campaign.

Africans sold out their own people to the white man. Were you forced to read Things Fall Apart? Because a huge chunk of that story is about how the Africans went with the white man's ways because those ways were easier. The main character's son even willingly drops his African name to a Christian one (Isaac as I recall). The ways of Christianity were simpler than their usual polytheism, only one God to pray to. And that was the nice easy 20th century way, focused mainly on religion. Trade is very useful.

It's far easier to just do trades and convert them to your religion than kill them.

>decorative
Who gives a shit then?

>This simply isn't true. There's a definite technological curve, it just has severe problems dealing with the Tsetse fly and white people.
>white people were there for thousands of years

Go to sleep already.

>The problem with that, is that Africans could have developed more weaponry and technology to move faster and catch their prey

Did you even read the fucking post? They didn't need to, they lived in a tropical paradise where they could pluck fruit from the tree, you fucking anime retard.

Not to mention the chinks and Indians in African countries are basically all rich or upper middle class, despite moving to a country with nothing, being discriminated by the English and having a language barrier.

Blacks, even on their home turf are really inferior as humans. Decent as pack animals though. Its sad, but objectively true.

>but I can say that one where they didn't exist would be good

Good thing I didn't say that at all. You're just too used to us vs them that you can't tell actual arguments from your own Sup Forumstier perceptions of them.

I only ever talked about the colonists and their intentions at the time, never said anything about how could things be without them. Nobody knows how things would have been with imperialism. Just like it could be much worse it could be just as likely much better. Or maybe ends being the same.

The actual hypocrisy is to say they were a force of good when all they've done was murder, pillage and enslave. No one was doing anyone any favors during that time and the fact that one came out of it much worse than the other doesn't mean the latter was the actual good guy and the guy who lost only did because he's such a loser lol.

It's a completely a shallow and narrowminded way to look at things and Sup Forums kiddies are patting themselves on the back for it.

>Africans never hunted

Why did you even post this?

which should have left more time to develop hierarchies and civilization. Most of the ancient civilizations developed around fertile rivers were life was good enough to divide labor.
Not in the middle of baron wastelands. People in deserts basically live like nomads, even today.

Africans really just weren't smart enough to develop further. Remove the Caucasian civilizations from the equation and Africa would basically still be in the stone age. Unless maybe the Chinese came.

>white people were there for thousands of years

Nnnnnno, the Tsetse fly was. The moment the Tsetse fly went from 'holy shit how do people live here' to merely 'WHY do people live here', white people were already building colonies. Seriously, go read up on the Tsetse fly if you haven't. Did you know it basically renders animal-based agriculture unsustainable without prophylactic drugs in many regions? Even today?

I'll remind you that 'having cow-like animals replace human labor for farming' is incredibly useful and something that almost all of us take for granted as a basic level of technology, and it's just /not possible/ in large tracts of otherwise fertile land because the animals get sick and die. This also affects milk and manure, which are both incredibly useful. We're not even getting into 'how do you farm if you're infected with sleeping sickness' yet.

Africans want everything to be given to them, they don't like the concept of work. It is in their blood.

>There were no "sophisticated" arms in the 19th century.
Kill yourself

There's always sophisticated weaponry. Ever since humanity made something to kill with beside some well shaped rock. By the 19th centuries all kind of sophisticated arms were around.

>all they've done was murder, pillage and enslave

And exactly how is that different than what the Africans were already doing to eachother? When you balance in the civilization that colonists brought, it's a net positive.

>Blacks, even on their home turf are really inferior as humans.

It is quite sad isn't it. I'd almost feel pity if I didn't hate them so much. Every group of people on the planet has at least something to be proud of. Some kind of achievements, some kind of history. Not blacks tho. They're just an inferior slave race and they always will be. They're the dysfunctional, noisy retard in the back of the classroom of life.

>which should have left more time to develop hierarchies and civilization.

Do you have legitimate down syndrome? They didn't need to. Necessity is what drove invention. Please don't post again.

Is it that they don't like work or that they just don't have a good understanding of planning ahead and looking forward in time?

The "civilization" could've been brought without warfare genius.

Also it's really stupid what you're saying. So anyone can just invade a country as long as he thinks he's going to make better use of it than the people? What guarantees do you have that that the price you're forcing these people to pay is going to give the desired results? What even gives you the right to make that choice? You're literally viewing history as you see fit. Back then it was just a huge planet for the taking. No one gave a shit about bringing civilization to anyone.

>/arab/ 'neo'-colonialism
>neo
>it came before european colonisation

Yeah, must be why their populations exploded due to an abundance of natural resources.

Its a fact that civilizations never developed because people had excess food. Why would they need to? Right?

What the fuck are you babbling about, retard?

>There's always sophisticated weaponry.
What I meant was that gun control was non-existent and everyone with money could purchase the most advanced cannons and rifles of the era.

The situation in today's world is much different. Sophisticated weapons systems are now heavily regulated, available only to government goons. In 1850, practically everyone (except maybe chinks and japs) had a de facto right to keep and bear arms - which, as I mentioned earlier, were also widely distributed and easily accessible.

>The "civilization" could've been brought without warfare genius.
That's exactly what happened, genius. Colonialists had zero interest in skirmishing with local tribes. Instead, they set up ports and offered to trade with the local populace. Both parties reaped huge benefits.

>So anyone can just invade a country as long as he thinks he's going to make better use of it than the people?
Yes. That's human history in a nutshell. Might is right. Are you by any chance twelve years old?

>Its a fact that civilizations never developed because people had excess food.

Why are you fucking fighting history? They didn't have any snow, so they didn't need to build legitimate housing, they didn't have cold weather, so they didn't need to make any intricate clothing, they didn't need to build farming or agriculture because everything was tropical, raising cattle is nearly impossible because of the Tsetse fly.

Did you even learn history? You sound like a child right now. They didn't evolve because they didn't have the need to do so in order to survive as a species like other cultures. Please do some research, because you sound like a complete fool right now.

most of the shit in the room you're in now is made in china, so its your fault you monster

Colonist did bad things and in the end it really didn't matter

I rather would have had things they are now than be born in some bumfuck tribe in mexico's border

Only stupid ignorant white college cucks believe colonist are literally hitlers and they should have never intervene

You claim they had enough resources, from "fruits."
If that was true, they would have more children. Yet until Europeans brought agriculture to Africa, most Africans lived in extended families. Not what I would call thriving.

Not to mention Africa isn't some monolith of climate. Shit in the tropic region isn't like it is in South Africa.

Despite this for the most part Africa was in the stone age, except in North Africa or parts that had contact with the Arab world.

Now I know you didn't go to college, or take anthropology, or history, or science, or biology. But I want you to go to your middle school teacher, kick him in the balls, and say "you failed me." After that. If you really want it. I'll draw you a diagram about why your retarded theory about the lack of development in Sub-Saharan Africa is wrong.

Like Egypt, right?

>You claim they had enough resources, from "fruits."
>If that was true, they would have more children.

You are literally the dumbest human on earth right now. Please read

i genuinely do not believe that aboriginal australians are humans
people like to give africans a hard time for not being developed but even the worst village in africa is like ancient rome compared to abo """"society""""

His problem was nigs are lazy people
>receive technology not yet introduced outside Europe and small parts of the America and smaller parts of Asia for decades
>all throughout the continent
>work alongside Europeans through it all
>they leave for a multitude of reasons
>do absolutely nothing with the tech
>for decades
>Africa regresses so badly it is like you're stepping back in time to the 1800s
>Europeans go back to Africa again
>are forced out by certain international forces and local forces
>Africa as a whole becomes worse
>in the meantime Asia has advanced in 40 years with less resources than africa could in nearly 100

that just goes to show the strengths of the asian race
they're like whites if you took away the concept of empathy
scary stuff

These fucking slaves, I'm paying them a whole dollar a day and they still lazing off, how am I supposed to buy another penthouse for my 20 pop idol wives?

Except china is a fucking shithole where escalators eat people and they have suicide nets for the 200 million virgin men who'll never get laid

it was all so tiresome

Cities of ancient Egypt were built along the Nile River. Every year the Nile flooded and made the soil fertile for crops.

They are lazy and if you follow the timeline it makes sense why

Niggers are worthless because of historical reasons and it's fascinating

Muslims were never more advanced.

Not to mention that Chinks make their money by being the world's factory and copying shit designed in other countries.

>egypt
>africa

>China is a shithole becau-
China is more advanced than a majority of the world

Rural areas in China have shoddy work sure but overall China is unironically a better place to live in than most of the world and unironically one of the safest places to live in

>2 yuan was placed into your account
>15 yuan was removed from your account for Peace tax

Which led to every other culture to invent armour. Meanwhile, the Africans just sat around flinging their own shit and hitting sticks

tl;dr
Africa is so comfy that niggers never had to get smart to survive

>I'm a shill because I said factually nice things about China
Expats living in China have documented their lives in China for years , some have even gotten famous in China doing so

It is a not a well kept secret that western media almost always shows China in a bad light

It was a pretty alright documentary though, I enjoyed it from both perspectives of the Chinese being stuck up, arrogant assholes, and the Congolese being unorganized, unethical and lazy.

There are lots of angles and context to the situation as a whole, but I personally appreciated it for what it was - what astounds me is how many people insist on using it as some sort of propaganda piece to fulfill an agenda.

Less money on marketing, more money for building rails on stairs

Not the guy youre replying to but when you use the kill yourself meme now adays its obv youre losing and it makes you look like a dumb fag
Especially when you use it 3 times in a row

>denying indigenous people minerals they couldn't extract themselves
>in return for the latest European medical advancements

hmmmm

>Sup Forums is full of cucks

not surprising desu

Nigger, the Abos hadn't even worked out the wheel by the time they Brits came to Australia. You really think they were gonna go better here?

Hes prolly a self hating liberal faggot numale

>historical reasons

Niggers are worthless because they're niggers

Sup Forums is infested with ledditors because of GoT

Yeah and theyre lazy in the us and every other part of the world for the same reason?
Theyre less evolved

I used to have a folder of shit from this movie
Are any of you really surprised that nigs are lazy, retarted apes who spend all their money on frivolous shit?
Look at what happened to south africa when the whites left.
Niggers are litterally sub human
Also
Would you rather be paraplegic and white or a black guy?

>African history
Cave paintings?

Well you can say dumb shit but not that dumb. If you do yes I'm afraid you need kill yourself.

This

>What was his fucking problem?
Which one, the greasy chinaman or the talking milkdud?

>That's exactly what happened, genius. Colonialists had zero interest in skirmishing with local tribes. Instead, they set up ports and offered to trade with the local populace. Both parties reaped huge benefits.
You actually think that's what happened in Africa? Because no. Nobody wanted to be in chains. The implicaiton that no violence was needed is ridiculous.

>Might is right. Are you by any chance twelve years old?
How ironic when you spout this shit. No it's not right at all. Did it happen? Yes. Was it right? No. Right was completely irrelevant. So when you look at it now and say side x or y was right it's completely retarded.

It's funny because retards like that are usually some neo-Nazi psychos. Not realizing that Germans were considered backward as fuck for most of their history.

Also
>designated spitting streets
They just can't keep it in their mouth.

That's not the point, the point is the brits didn't cross oceans to save the Abos. They had their own selfish reasons which is understandable, if not moral, but it's completely bullshit to claim they were going out of their way bring civilization to the Abos.

These threads would be much better if everyone didn't assume you're a BLM liberal reddit berniecuck unless start your post about niggers being niggers.