Vape Thread

>Vape Thread

What is a good website to buy vape liquid?
What are some of your favorite flavors?

I like Cosmic Cloud's Kryp and The Shocker.
I buy from VaporDNA
>inb4 OP is a faggot

I enjoy the nicotine and not smelling like smoke when I go to sleep at night and hang around people.
It's just more convenient and I like the flavor

Bump

I vape, and im self conscious about it due to the stereotype of being a douche if you vape.
I vape for the same reason. I just like the nicotine, and cigs smell bad, and are worse for you.

Yeah, I don't pay much mind to it. Not much you can do about something you don't wanna give up.
>Vaping isn't cool

bumpo

Do seasoned vapers generally vape high nic or low?

What tank would you have? Because I used to vape 18mg on a regular tank, and I now vape 6mg on a Sub-Ohm tank.
Though 9mg is the sweet spot, not many vendors make it. It's either 6 or 12

My vape. I like it because it's smaller and more casual.
The tank is nice because it's better for flavor rather than clouds

csvape . They have a daily deal and the juice is consistently excellent for the price (the daily that is). Check it daily, soon have a good stock.

Is it better priced than vapor DNA?

I just checked, and no.
unless there is a specific brand

I use an aspire nautilus mini and generally don't go above a 6.

Yeah, I would have been using at least 12. But I'm deep into that nicotine addiction

Bump

Alright, I give, I don't feel much like bumping anymore Rip in piece thread, kek

I just taste these awful flavors when I go above 6, even at 6 I get a bit of that anti-freeze after taste.

You try multiple juice brands?
Cosmic fog, Cuttwood are pretty good flavors

I order most of my juice from vapecaviar.com. 120ml for about $20. They only offer 0, 3, and 6mg nicotine though. It's all 80/20 VG/PG ratio as well.

Ive tried The Mad Puffer and a local brand called Cold Turkey in a 12, yet both of them end up tasting gross after a few hits. Im fine with a 3 though cause I smoked Belmont's and they were a pretty light cig.

Check out Tsunami by Ronin Vapes or basically anything from the Space Jam brand
I typically vape 6mg on my Atty³ RDA

If you guys actually started off on cigarettes and quit smoking by replacing it with vapes, awesome. Good job.

If you actually STARTED on vapes and developed a nicotine addiction as a result of that, congratulations. You're a fucking douchecuck moron.

I vape, smoke cigarettes, pipes and cigars.

What does that make me?

Are 120ml bottles worth it?

Edit: like will the stuff go bad before I finish it?

Depends. Did the tobacco come first? And does using the vape help you smoke less tobacco? Or are you just using it to get a nicotine fix in places where you can't smoke?

In other words, are you using the vape as a method of harm reduction from a tobacco habit? IMHO, this is the only valid reason to vape. Ever.

I started smoking first yes, and since the vape has helped me cut down on both smoking and eating.

Good for you then. You're doing it right.

Zamplebox has been my answer unless you just want to make your own juice. The longer you're subscribed the more choice you have in whatever you get but unless you're super picky (and you can customize somewhat) it's a great service

Though there are benefits to nicotine, it boosts mental acuity and study's are showing that people who smoke have a lower chance of getting Alzheimer's.

You can get the same effects from caffeine. Both stimulants are extremely similar. There's no reason to start a habit which involves inhaling any matter besides oxygen into your lungs. But if you're addicted to nicotine through tobacco, switching to vape is the smartest choice short of quitting completely.

no.. just shake well

Keep it out of sunlight and keep it cool.

How much of an effect do you think label design has on you guys? I've definitely tried a lot of flavors just because they have a cool label.

Well, there's entire university programs teaching people how to create labels that sell products. It's a multi billion dollar industry, so I assume it must have some effect.

Here's a couple cheaper places I used to order from. I worked my way down to 0 awhile ago and hardly vape anymore.

b-xvapor.com
northlandvapor.com

i watched some guy hit vape juice out of a dab rig, told him after the fact that it produces toxins whens heated to that high of a temp. Remember to vape at the highest voltage possible for the biggest clouds

My favorite dessert flavor is grande reserve by Phillip rocke, Arabica coffee and hazelnut cream. Shits addictive, went from 9mg down to 3 mg as of last week. Been vaping for 2 years.
My fav fruity is Odin 105. Tastes what one would describe as "soft"
Vaping on a sigelei 150 on a Triton tank

The point of vaping is to taper down.
So technically a seasoned vaper would be going down
Only a poser would go up, and are generally vocal about it

Sounds like you got gunk hidden in your tank, soak it in vodka.
Don't be a pussy and drink the vodka afterwards, don't waste

Sinking Ship : Perfect Storm
Tastes like Peach Rings with a bit of menthol.

If you can find it, buy it. Its amazing.

I had space jam once, forgot the name of flavor but it tasted awful, was on 6mg

OP if you live in the US, I'd recommend finding a local shop with more reasonably priced "house" juice. Especially if you're doing it to quit smoking. I'd never pay more than $30 for a 120ml bottle of decent juice around here.

I did sample for 5 months, 3 times they sent me this shitty lavender bath bubbles, was called Nautilus.
I expressed I didn't like flowery after the first time and they sent it again

If you guys like very intriguing flavors that aren't normal to your palet, I'd look into some Mad Murdock. It's pricey, but it is very delicious. In a very weird way.

the bottom part of the tank aswell? With the air intake?

Went from a pack a day smoker to like 1 or 2 cigarettes a day. Currently vaping naked100 green blast ( green apple, melon, honydew)

TheSauceLA
Lustful-Liquid

Where do you get 120ml of decent juice from a local shop? I'd love to know considering you won't find any 60ml bottles in any shop for less than 30 bucks.
12-16 is the average for a decent 30ml bottle of juice at any shop.

Depends. Where are you located?

Nigga you weak as fuck. I bought a vape one day and haven't touched a cigarette since.

Alice in Vapeland makes some cool stuff.
Can't remember the names, but i've had juice from France which was awesome.

Vaping at 40W and it burns through juice so fast.. can't even justify the cost anymore. I've just resorted to smoking straight glycerin.

definitely interested in this

It's not my juice. This crazy fucker that lives in Alaska makes it.
His radiator plus juice won best ejuice of 2013 or some shit. Havent vaped it in years though due to the good prices I pay from local buddy who owns a juice company.

I love TearDrip. Revenge of the Geeks and Guavarino

Ah. I was gonna say, if you were in IN, I'd give you some Brkfst Krispy.

NorthLandVapor.com

Really good flavors that come in 120ml bottles and are pretty cheap.

i usually buy from seduce juice there pretty good.

I guess I'm a little too stoned right now. Haha

My good friends have owned a ejuice shop and have done quite well for 4 years. My friend makes juice for their shop as well as 30 others around the upper Midwest and I pay $15 for 60ml and $10 dollars for 30ml bottles from my frind who owns his own juice company. While my friends in the shop sell the same juice, 30ml bottles for $13

So I'd like to know what juice you can find in a local shop for the average person without any close connections at $30 dollars a 120ml that isn't going to be bakerwhite

Ya, I here ya.
If that's the case with you, stick to it. Most places I hear are offering a ten spot, more or less, for 10ml. You just have the perfect hookup.

why cant vapers vape without letting everyone know?

This is my current rig, using a trust fund mod with a vegan faggot coil running 2.3 niggerwatts and a scrotum tank filled with semen flavored e-juice, clouds so thick I choke on them and my eyeliner runs.

>Attention seeking faggot thread

Fixed that for you faggot.

Nice. You get that at your local gay bar or do you just suck that much clock that you get banana cancer?

toppest of keks

Id like to jump on it.

Nah bro there was a tutorial at VapeCon™ on how to build your own e-penis and I made it myself after trying out dozens of other e-peens from strange hairy guys at the VapeNation™ stand.

Shit son. We should go out for a bleach cocktail over in Orlando.

I started vaping to quit smoking. I'm usually a very confident person but I get self conscious about it too. I usually just do it in my car/house and dont talk about it. I've gotten down to 3mg and tried 0mg for a week but it didn't work out. Sticking at 3mg has worked for me going on a year.

Sicdrip "the filth" is one of my favorites.

Well whatever makes you feel comfortable, just don't be ashamed of doing it. Watch A Billion Lives. That movie really got me motivated to continue and, in a good somewhat sence, made me more confident to go out in public about it because it gave me a reason to do what I do now. Was smoking since i was 13. Been off of them stinkies for almost 3 years now. I'm 24 and started a job at a vape shop.