I coughed this thing out...

I coughed this thing out, it's on my nail as a frame of reference it smelled like i imagine the inside of my stomach would, or puke. Idk what it is, am I dying, Sup Forumsros?

Tonsil stones

its a fuckin booger you autist hypochondriac

by the way, I don't have tonsil stones or anything similar

tonsil stone bro, makes your breathe smell like shit. gurgle some water with salt and youll be okay

I don't eat my boogers retard

you are dying. everyone dies.

Does it smell like cat piss and death?

happened to me too, tastes like shit and smells like shit. hasn't happened in a while

It's a piece of food that wasn't completely digested

your sinuses are connected to your throat. Boogers drain down the back of your throat and sometimes they get coughed up.

It is a tonsil stone.

Everyone gets them. How frequently depends on how good your hygiene is or how unlucky you are.
Also, we swallow them a lot without even realizing.

No need to worry

this

Don't share the site so it gets fixed by snapchat! [website]

Watch The Bay, that ought to clear things up.

Thanks everyone

how the fuck did a bot get past the captcha (™)

everyone says tonsil stones, it's very similar to what that is. its basically gunk that gets stuck in the flaps of your mouth that your tongue can't reach

It's called a tonsil stone OP, it's just a bunch of nasty stuff, kind of like a pimple but in the back of your throat, it's signature is that it taste, and smells, like trash

thanks mate

It's just lung butter. You likely have pneumonia (at least a slight case of it).

My buddy has the same thing all the time. he just scrapes them out with his finger.

D: captcha didnt work??? rly

> lung butter
Requesting a story about lung butter

this user got it right.
also aids

BRUSH YOUR FUCKING TEETH

also aids

Hey OP
Your a faggot
Those are throat pearls
They form in you tonsils
when you don't maintain oral health
or when you suck as much cock as i imagine you do.
byebye

This user got this right

Also herpes

It's not a tonsil stone

It's called a tonsilith

Tense your throat open and check the back for more, they dont do anything, it's just a build up of stuff, i occasionally have a couple and just pull em out, i recommend the same

They are technically smelly though they wont do much singularly, but having too many can cause halitosis

my friends brother is a doctor and he says this is probably cancer.

sorry OP

I don't but there's a a good reason for me. The rest of you are screwed until 2020 and then you'll still probably be screwed.

Hail to the coming firestorm. Hail 2020. Hail Justice.